MIUI 10 China Stable

Goften

Members
Oct 8, 2018
On the offical MIUI Chinese web site Mi Max 3 users are posting questions on the forum about their recent update to MIUI 10 Stable 10.0.3.0 OEDCNFH. One user on the offical MIUI Global web site forum has also asked a question about the Mi Max 3 he has just purchased in Singapore which has MIUI 10 Stable 10.0.3.0 OEDCNFH installed. I don't see this ROM on the Chinese web site's download page. Does anyone know where I might find a download link for it? Xiaomi.eu will eventually take the new China Stable ROM and tweak it for English/European users, but I believe their over worked and underappreciated developers give priority to weekly Beta ROMs and it may be a while before they get to the new China Stable ROM.

Boy the developers here are good! Ten minutes after I posted my message they released the xiaomi.eu version of the MIUI 10 China Stable ROM here on their Stable ROM links page. :)

Boy the developers here are good! Ten minutes after I posted my message they released the xiaomi.eu version of the MIUI 10 China Stable ROM here on their Stable ROM links page. :)

Have you installed it? Do you have any issue?

Have you installed it? Do you have any issue?
Sideloaded over 8.9.20
The only issue for me so far - google contacts storage throws exception after upgrade. Workaround: clean contacts storage data and resync.
Everything else looks good.

Reactions: shadow78
Sideloaded over 8.9.20
The only issue for me so far - google contacts storage throws exception after upgrade. Workaround: clean contacts storage data and resync.
Everything else looks good.

Thx for your answer.

Another 8.9.20 -> 10.0.3.0 upgrade issue -
Messaging app crash, can be fixed by deleting mmssms.db in /data/user_de/0/com.android.providers.telephony
from twrp

the status bar icons on miui 10 stable are much better looking, on xiaomi.eu's rom miui 10 stable they are tiny