MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Romeo159

Members
May 26, 2013
Is there a way to install Miui 11 EU on my Mi Mix 2 without using TWRP. Evertime i install twrp i go in a bootlock and i must install the stock global rom. Now already four times.

Problem solved by using sideload

Last edited:

Kennxp

Members
Dec 21, 2019
I have a Redmi 7A, I upgraded from xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.6.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9 to V11.0.1.0.QCMCNXM_v11-10, and now when I press the square button (recent apps) with an open app it goes straight to home screen, and the square button does not actually show recent apps unless I press it when on the home screen. It wasn't like that before... is this supposed to happen?

Sorry the bad english.
I tried the command that you gave me, but it gets stucked on "beginning of crash". No, i do not see any error or something like that, the recent apps button that should directly show me the recent apps just takes me to the home screen like the Home button does. It shows the recent apps only if i press him when i am on the Home Screen.
There is someone else having this issue or is it normal due to the update of Android Q?

Edit: Solved after clean flashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: aplinhares

avernum

Members
Jul 1, 2020
I have a problem with REDMI 8 updating to the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8_V11.0.1.0.QCNCNXM_v11-10

The fm radio opens but does not turn on.I think the problem is that the system does not allow me to grant the app some permissions - sound recording or localization -.

But how can I do if the permissions are unchecked when I try to activate them?

With the previous version it didn't happen to me

Updated:

I have several apps that I cannot grant permission to record audio either, such as telegram or whatsapp

Last edited:

tonyjeffferson

Members
Jul 2, 2020
I have a problem with REDMI 8 updating to the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8_V11.0.1.0.QCNCNXM_v11-10

The fm radio opens but does not turn on.
I have the same problem.
Edit:
A core app is missing "/system/app/FM/FM.apk".
If you have root access, you can resolve it by copying this file from another Xiaomi device running Android 10.

I have several apps that I cannot grant permission to record audio either, such as telegram or whatsapp
I can give permission to record audio.
Did you do a clean install?

Last edited:

wolden

Members
May 28, 2019
I see that Mi 10 Lite (monet) ROM is released on sourceforge. Which twrp is to be used for flashing? Is twrp for vangogh "Mi 10 lite Zoom" compatible? Because there is no 'monet' twrp.

Last edited:
Reactions: timbook2