MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voice Match/OK Google should be fixed in the reuploaded ROM.
Thanks for the news and i'd like to flash that ROM but it's not fastboot so i was wondering for a neo-born TWRP... if there's not a recovery for zip file how flash this reuploaded ROM? Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks.

Reactions: Yemble
Bug report - MIUI 11.0.4 Stable on Mi Max 3 6Gb/128Gb, rooted with Magisk 20.4.

Hello - every so often, the dock on home screens has disappeared, when returning to a home screen, and then reloads. I'm using the stock launcher, with the app drawer, and 3 home screens and the -1 screen. Is there any way to resolve this? Or should I live with it until I update to a newer ROM, as this is the latest stable release for MIUI 11? I've only been running it with this ROM for about 2 weeks, but I'm very happy with it so far. Thanks.

Voice Match/OK Google should be fixed in the reuploaded ROM.
@Igor Eisberg
Please state exactly which version for TWRP/LR-TWRP can be used to successfully flash the RN9P-EU ROM update. There are so many contradictory threads about TWRP for this device, that it is impossible to judge, with any confidence, which one we should be using.

Thanks for the news and i'd like to flash that ROM but it's not fastboot so i was wondering for a neo-born TWRP... if there's not a recovery for zip file how flash this reuploaded ROM? Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks.
@Igor Eisberg
Please state exactly which version for TWRP/LR-TWRP can be used to successfully flash the RN9P-EU ROM update. There are so many contradictory threads about TWRP for this device, that it is impossible to judge, with any confidence, which one we should be using.
We've uploaded a fastboot ROM as well, just use the included flash script.

pro
We've uploaded a fastboot ROM as well, just use the included flash script.
I'm downloading just now, many many thanks bro, I've attempted some alleged TWRP but any of these is mature for, so I've reflashed recovery.img extracted from 11.0.4 global and with this reuploaded version I hope to restore RN9Pro in a stable state waiting for miui 12.
I can confirm that today there's not any TWRP available for this device so fastboot rom is the only way, thanks.

Just downgraded from miui12 to miui11. Damn I missed this battery life

Last edited:
Reactions: eugenwollekneul
Check that an update for the Redmi Note 9S is available. Do you have any changes? because the version is the same ..

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.9.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip

@ingbrzy i update
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.2.0.QFGCNXM_v11-10.zip
from
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.7.0.PFGCNXM_v11-9.zip
with
TWRP 3.3.0-0 (unoffical from XDA)
After reboot To TWRP will need Password for Decrypt Data
After, i update TWRP Offical 3.4.0-0 (TWRP.ME)
Reboot to TWRP still need password
if you know password for Decrypt Data, can send me?

Last edited:
@ingbrzy i update
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.2.0.QFGCNXM_v11-10.zip
from
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.7.0.PFGCNXM_v11-9.zip
with
TWRP 3.3.0-0 (unoffical from XDA)
After reboot To TWRP will need Password for Decrypt Data
After, i update TWRP Offical 3.4.0-0 (TWRP.ME)
Reboot to TWRP still need password
if you know password for Decrypt Data, can send me?
from android 9 to 10 you need a clean install if you want twrp decrypt with your password pin.
So, backup your data and do clean install.

Reactions: hungchip
I just saw yesterday that my rom v11.0.2.0.OAACNXM was not the last one for my Mi5 3/64
I had one from the 02/01 and one was available from the 05/01 with few optimisation, perhaps a V2 ?

Just installed it yesterday, it was ok for most thing exepts MiMail which couldn't synchronyse mails, with any of my mailbox.
It was just adding lot and lot of INBOX rep on the list of my mailbox repertory.

I tried erasing the accounts, erasing all datas of the app but no way to make it work correctly.
Hopefuly I still Had the old stable rom that I flashed back and everythings is back to normal.
Is there a way that rom could be corrected ? Or am I the only one for who that last rom failed?

I just saw yesterday that my rom v11.0.2.0.OAACNXM was not the last one for my Mi5 3/64
I had one from the 02/01 and one was available from the 05/01 with few optimisation, perhaps a V2 ?

Just installed it yesterday, it was ok for most thing exepts MiMail which couldn't synchronyse mails, with any of my mailbox.
It was just adding lot and lot of INBOX rep on the list of my mailbox repertory.

I tried erasing the accounts, erasing all datas of the app but no way to make it work correctly.
Hopefuly I still Had the old stable rom that I flashed back and everythings is back to normal.
Is there a way that rom could be corrected ? Or am I the only one for who that last rom failed?
Hello,

It's a known issue, a zip file to install via TWRP is available to fix this. ;)

Check => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/email-app-sync-issue.54102/post-528408

:)

Reactions: Element'air
I lost Croatian language as my primary display language a few days ago on my mi note 10 after I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_V11.1.2.0.QFDCNXM_v11-10.

Has anyone had similar problems?

Thanks ! !

I had tried the last b4 version also and as it didn't manage to fix it, i just came back to the old build ... wasn't far from it.
I'll do it your way this evening.
You need to "clear all data" of 'Email' app if it's not working. ;)
But install the "EmailFix" zip just after installing the re-uploaded ROM, you will not need to "clear all data" then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.