MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm trying to update Miui Launcher because the new alpha update is just better than the old one that was laggy and buggy, but the system won't let me do it.
A message that says "System applications cannot be loaded from unofficial channels" pops up, how can I install it anyway? Tried even by ADB but was unlucky.

This if for POCO update 11.0.4 Q (Jan 22)
Follow if installing Magisk causes issue

Ok buckle up buckaroos. I think I got it. Magisk 20.0 does work. But not if you have old magisk stuff set up.
So steps:
1. install latest MIUI (eu) as you normally would.
2. Use magisk uninstaller. All your magisk files and configurations like audio stuff will be gone but hey, this is the way. I did this twice.
3. Boot into system. Make sure everything is good. If not. Repeat 1 and 2 again making sure to wipe cache and dalvik and optionally system before flashing stuff. Reboot to recovery and then into system.
4. Once you're sure that everything is working go back into recovery. Flash Magisk 20.0 (find using simple Google search). I did not wipe anything at this point but you could try if you'd like.
5. Boot into system.
6. Set up all of your root apps again :'(
7. [Optional] upvote my comment if successful. I live off of spite and fake internet karma :p

I have spoken.
Did you specifically choose 20.0 instead of the latest 20.3? Tried 20.3 but it gave me some issues

Unfortunately I am unable to register the digital or put a password on my mi9 lite, I will wait for future updates to see if they fix this, I have already installed all of them and they did not work, only mistake because vault I do not use even so I don’t care it doesn’t work I leave it disabled .I will use stable 9.0 until then.

2eeccd44c06b6f932dab9458fcc514fa.jpg
979ccd8e6477d6f6567aae4ce3241993.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

@Stuff - please take the new Mi8 EE Rom down until the next or an improved release. It has major bugs (as you can read in the bugs thread) and it's maybe best not to offer it anymore until there is a new version, so that other users won't be affected.

Guys?

I am still waiting for 11.1 stable to update my phone from Pie. Is it normal that there are 11.2 weekly builds and no 11.1 stable yet?

I would also like to know if there's app drawer on Mi 9 in this version?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: robertb_45
I upgrade my poco to android 10 with Xiaomi.eu. I flashed magisk 20.1 Stable and everything is allright. But my phone now is encrypted. Twrp now ask me a password but i don't now what it is. To decrypt internal storage. I have twrp 3.2.3.0. Should upgrade twrp to last version? Thank you

I upgrade my poco to android 10 with Xiaomi.eu. I flashed magisk 20.1 Stable and everything is allright. But my phone now is encrypted. Twrp now ask me a password but i don't now what it is. To decrypt internal storage. I have twrp 3.2.3.0. Should upgrade twrp to last version? Thank you
Of course... TWRP must have Android 10 support...

Please, need urgent help. In my pocophone i made a dirty flash to android 10, but my device became encrypted. Before upgrade, i made a twrp backup. Because encryptation, e try to restore my twrp backup, and was ok. But after restart system my poco don´t accept my lockscreen password, and i can´t shut down the phone, because i had the option to don´t gave acess to power button with the screen lock. Now my device is locked at lock screen and i can´t unlock it. Someone can help me? Please? Thank you

Hi, I have a question. I have a Redmi 6 Pro, and whenever I want to update, I can just go to the settings page, select the update package. Then it will reboot to TWRP and apply the update automatically.

But on my friends phone, I'm trying to help him install the update and it doesn't apply it automatically. It will reboot and open TWRP's main menu. It doesn't update automatically and just waits for the user to manually interact with the TWRP menu. Is this normal? I thought the update process was automatic for all phones. What steps can he take from the menu to apply the update?

Please, need urgent help. In my pocophone i made a dirty flash to android 10, but my device became encrypted. Before upgrade, i made a twrp backup. Because encryptation, e try to restore my twrp backup, and was ok. But after restart system my poco don´t accept my lockscreen password, and i can´t shut down the phone, because i had the option to don´t gave acess to power button with the screen lock. Now my device is locked at lock screen and i can´t unlock it. Someone can help me? Please? Thank you
Did you try a clean install (format data)you will loss internal storage. you can go into fastboot by holding power and volume up and flash rom with miflash tool on pc

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the ROM for the Redmi 7A? How is the performance? Is it worth to install?Any problem?

Hi, I don't know if here I can post this, if no, move or tell me please.
I've installed the miui.eu 11 estable on my Mi 9T and when I log in tutanota, protonmail and ebay apps, my Mi restarts aways, so can't use these apps, any solution?

Has anyone tried the ROM for the Redmi 7A? How is the performance? Is it worth to install?Any problem?
The performance looks like a bit better than the stock ROM and the battery is slightly better too (I would say 10 ~ 20%). Is worth to install if you are confident that you know how to do the procedure correctly. I had no problem until now (using for a few weeks), i don't have root and i will still test if banking apps are working properly on this ROM without root/magisk (which i don't desire).

Last edited:
Mi Mix 2S Android 10
sans-serif-condensed font stopped working in MIUI launcher's widgets.
How it looks now:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How it should look like (and does look like in POCO launcher on the same device and ROM):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hello! After I flash the stable version for the Mi 9T the phone goes into bootloop. I have formatted all the data. I don't know what the problem is. Can someone help me? Thank you! Y

Status
Not open for further replies.