Status
Not open for further replies.

Nassernody

Members
Feb 27, 2020
Hey my friends
First of all thanks for amazing and hard work to deliver us those amazing ROMs
But i want to know to be ready if i want to rollback to Global Miui 10 From Eu
I tried to rollback with flashing fastboot Miui 10 by mi flashtool but it gives me
( error flash xbl error )
And I'm already have unlocked bootloader
Please help me to resolve this issues
My phone is Redmi Note 8 ginkgo

claw88

Members
Jan 2, 2020
Hi guys I have a question. It is possible to receive an acoustic notification during a call for whatsapp telegram and other apps?
I mean a notification sound in the internal speaker while in calling...

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

urrutxi7

Members
Nov 15, 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-29-12-25-30-323_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-29-12-25-30-323_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 251

wimjh67

Members
Apr 21, 2017
I'm using latest Miui EU stable and a banking app. My device is unlocked and rooted (Magisk).
When I enable 'Enter pincode' in my banking app (Dutch ING) and i'm doing a payment, my phone vibrates and nothing happens. If I disable the pincode, the payment is done without any problem.
On the original Xiaomi ROM everything works as intended. As soon as I install Miui EU (stable or weekly), the phone refuses to show the pincode screen of my banking app.

So:
Miui original ROM: no pincode: payment is done. Pincode: phone shows screen to enter pincode and payment is done.
Miui EU: no pincode, payment is done. Pincode: phone vibrates and no screen to enter pincode is shown.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I've already set all permissions.

YeepYeep

Members
Mar 19, 2019
I'm using latest Miui EU stable and a banking app. My device is unlocked and rooted (Magisk).
When I enable 'Enter pincode' in my banking app (Dutch ING) and i'm doing a payment, my phone vibrates and nothing happens. If I disable the pincode, the payment is done without any problem.
On the original Xiaomi ROM everything works as intended. As soon as I install Miui EU (stable or weekly), the phone refuses to show the pincode screen of my banking app.

So:
Miui original ROM: no pincode: payment is done. Pincode: phone shows screen to enter pincode and payment is done.
Miui EU: no pincode, payment is done. Pincode: phone vibrates and no screen to enter pincode is shown.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I've already set all permissions.
My german ING app is working flawlessly with latest weekly on my MI MIX 3.

Fifamaniac

Members
Apr 18, 2018
156 hours left to change my redmi note 7 global version to xiaomi.eu rom, the best no lags rom ever...
One week... To unlock my bootloader... And back to this awesome rom.
Thanks team!!!

f_padia

Members
Aug 11, 2017
has anyone tried connecting to wear os with this ROM? my phone wont detect my Huawei watch 2. Is there a way to fix this?

Fentadroid

Members
Jan 3, 2020
I'll try to ask again. Does MIUI EU Rom stable support ota updates or do i need to dirty flash for every release? Thanks.

trahzebuck

Members
Nov 26, 2018
Stupid question: does stable eu roms have OTA updates (even with magisk installed)?

1.) Yes! :-D
2.) Yes - but the updates are always full roms.
3.) No - Magisk is not part of the rom. You have to reflash it after every update.

Hello,

Poco - Stable Rom installed via TWRP. Now he asks for a password. What should it be?
Please help.
View attachment 28513

I'd bet a bottle of wine that you didn't follow the instructions. Format data?

Status
Not open for further replies.