MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect on Mi MIx 2S coming from 10.4 stable. All runing . Thanks!!!

I made a fresh install on my mi mix2s and run very smooth and fast. Battery performance is amazing. No bugs
Thanks a lot!!!

Can you share the steps and recovery used to upgrade from MIUI 10 to 11? I've made a clean flash of stable MIUI 10.3.6, unlocked bootlaoder, install recovery 3.3.1-1 and flashed MIUI 11, but it freeze on boot ate Mi logo.

Thanks

Can you share the steps and recovery used to upgrade from MIUI 10 to 11? I've made a clean flash of stable MIUI 10.3.6, unlocked bootlaoder, install recovery 3.3.1-1 and flashed MIUI 11, but it freeze on boot ate Mi logo.

Thanks
If ur in miui 10 stable,just download miui 11 stable and go to ur system updater and chose miui 11,it works for me without losing any data

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

If ur in miui 10 stable,just download miui 11 stable and go to ur system updater and chose miui 11,it works for me without losing any data

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Gives me the message that non official packages are not allowed.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thanks
From 10.4 stable, recovery 3.2.1-0, clean cache and wipe cache, install and re-clean cache and wipe cache and without any problem. I also installed Magisk 20 and perfect.

From 10.4 stable, recovery 3.2.1-0, clean cache and wipe cache, install and re-clean cache and wipe cache and without any problem. I also installed Magisk 20 and perfect.
Maybe we are talking about different stable versions, official and non official.? My last attempt to upgrade to miui 11 (from system updater) gives the message that its not an official package.

Ive tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V11.0.2.0.PDGCNXM_v11-9.zip

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I flashed miui 11 mi6 all is well, but only the battery is worse than in version 10, it discharges faster. And so the firmware is interesting, thanks !!
It is noticeable worse the battery? For example with miui 10 it lasted all day and now it doesn't?
Thank you

does anybody know these two points:
  • can I connect the LED indication with the DND setting (DND on - LED notification off and vice versa)?
  • any center clock possible (á la MIUI Center Clock Mod)?
I donnot find any settings for that.

I have installed the stable in Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) and it goes very well, very fluid and stable, just a mistake in the contacts app that I have to press several times so that I can call and that several Spanish translations are missing (I put some captures to mention a few) ... Many thanks to the developers

Hi. to install this stable from beta 9.9.26, with format data, is it enough? I would like to update without losing data. but if you have to erase everything, it is done. Thank you.

I flash recovery , not world any sound tune,video etc wipe data, and caché dalvik. And i have the same problem. In mi8 .whats its mi error?

Its sms ok . But not found faceid and dactilar . In setting apear this in mi8

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-17-00-00-10-938_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-00-00-10-938_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 279
Just installed new version on Mi 9T pro. Chose the package from OS installer, phone rebooted in twrp and updated automatically. Moved from stable 10.4.6.0 to 11.0.2 without any issues or problems, it works perfect. Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.