MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a MI 8 i got stuck on edl mode and used a service online to unlock it and it worked, i flashed china fastboot rom and it works even after installing twrp 3.3.1-1, but when i try to install this rom or any custom roms it gets stuck on the powered by android screen. I tried several roms and i always get stuck there. thanks for any help

this rom not stable!!!. This version have turkish language bootloop problem. I dont recommend

Its Sounds like you did something wrong, I used this rom on my Mi8 for a week with ZERO issues. No doubt, that this rom is excellent, and depending on what you had installed previously you may need a full clean wipe before installation. Meaning Format storage type yes, also if you experienced issues, you may to first flash the fastboot version of Global stable > Factory reset then install this rom.

I have a MI 8 i got stuck on edl mode and used a service online to unlock it and it worked, i flashed china fastboot rom and it works even after installing twrp 3.3.1-1, but when i try to install this rom or any custom roms it gets stuck on the powered by android screen. I tried several roms and i always get stuck there. thanks for any help
It might not be stuck, sometimes it could take up to 5 minutes to load when you see the powered by Android screen

It might not be stuck, sometimes it could take up to 5 minutes to load when you see the powered by Android screen
I left it more than 10 min and still stuck, the only rom that I can install is this one (dipper_images_V11.0.3.0.PEACNXM_20190929.0000.00_9.0_cn) an via fastboot all others e get stuck.

I can report another bug, this might be more broken than the weekly version (except animations)

*On mi 9: daily internet data limit/advisor doesnt work, the bubble that fills up when you use your internet data its stuck at half percent and never restarts or goes up.

Its Sounds like you did something wrong, I used this rom on my Mi8 for a week with ZERO issues. No doubt, that this rom is excellent, and depending on what you had installed previously you may need a full clean wipe before installation. Meaning Format storage type yes, also if you experienced issues, you may to first flash the fastboot version of Global stable > Factory reset then install this rom.

I tried but I have the same problem.

No problem using English. When you use Turkish

cc9 (im looking for Mi 9 Lite) is on the list at fist page but there is no rom on the download page ! is it coming soon ?

Ey guys, im cant download themes... when click in download shows "Cant download: 300008" (Im use spanish: "No se puede descargar: 30008"). Someone have the similar issue?

i got problem with usb tethering is not working .. also i think there is battery drain problem but not too much ,

my device k20 pro

Reactions: ekpesboi
Hi guys,
Is it the same TWRP used for the weekly ROM for MI9, the Mauronofrio one ??
Or if you have a better one to advise ?
I precise i don't have Magisk
Thankssss

Last edited:
Hello guys, i'm wondering if there'a a way to change the blur effect on previews blocked apps in recents window?, thanks in advance

I just installed the rom on my xiaomi mi9, but with these roms that are android 10 my device does not recognize the sim, detects it without service, what will it be, is there a solution or will it be that it is not based on the global rom?

Hi Firends, Instaled the ROM yesterday, everything looks great, but on the AOD screen, when i put charging the phone, i have the led in white (normal) switched on the top of the phone, but on the battery icon nothing, the battery icon is not on green color proving that the phone is charging ?
Is it normal ??
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG-20191025-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20191025-WA0000.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 286
I have a some problems on my Mi 8.

First of all, I'm noticing a higher battery drain than in the beta version of the ROM. I don't know exactly why. But I attached some screenshots.
I even set up Greenify but it hasn't changed much.

I also encountered the error that when switching to the portrait camera I get the error "Can't connect to camera" and have to reboot the device in order to get it back working.

Next one; I have the problem that WiFi don't wants to turn on at some times. I press the WiFi toggle for like 10 times and then it's working normally for a random amount of time (it seems).

Since those issues are random (excluding the battery one) it seems like I'm either unable to attach a log file or I'm just believing it's not possible.

Thanks for fixing these bugs, since they were fixed in many beta builds before.

Mi 8, Magisk rooted, Stable Build

Status
Not open for further replies.