MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had luck rooting the Poco F1? Flash ROM, flash Disable Forced Encryption, the thing boots. If I flash Magisk after that, I don't even get the "Powered by Android" thingy, it just stays at "Unlocked"
I rooted... Just installed the ROM and the Magisk 20.0 without even restart first. I did not flashed the DFE.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Mi 9 Lite, Messages doesn't work.
Tried clear app data doesn't work too.
smsmessages.db deleted but doesn't work.

I wiped cache and dalvik after installing this rom. So I get into Twrp and did Wipe- Format Data, done and then restarted to system.
All apps cleared and messages worked well.

Reactions: Alan098765
I have a clean installation on mi9 widevine L3 I don't know why ?

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Just installed MIUI 11.0.5 on my Pocophone F1. Feels very fluid! Will test this out the next couple of days to see how it holds up and how the battery is compared to 10.3.8. In the latter, it was not very good at all.

Additional wishes for future updates:
- It would be nice if system apps like browser, mail and calendar could be removed without using a computer and a command line. I'm using only Microsoft apps and I don't need the default apps.
- It would be nice if contacts synced from Outlook can be added to the preconfigured Groups in the Contacts app.

Cheers for the amazing work you guys did once again! Much respect and appreciation!

Reactions: Alan098765
Mi 9t pro with Miui 11.0.2, always on display appears bright for a fraction of a second when locking and then very dim (very minor issue, might not be one at all)
Other than that amazing rom, it's my first Xiaomi.eu one and it's flawless thanks!

Just installed MIUI 11.0.5 on my Pocophone F1. Feels very fluid! Will test this out the next couple of days to see how it holds up and how the battery is compared to 10.3.8. In the latter, it was not very good at all.

- It would be nice if system apps like browser, mail and calendar could be removed without using a computer and a command line. I'm using only Microsoft apps and I don't need the default apps.
- It would be nice if contacts synced from Outlook can be added to the preconfigured Groups in the Contacts app.

Cheers for the amazing work you guys did once again! Much respect and appreciation!
Check the game turbo, does WhatsApp, Viber, fb under the toolbox area work?
Also any Cast icon at the toolbox?

I update poco f1 beta miui eu 10 to stable miui eu 11 and all works fine without losing data. i just wipe cache, system and dalvik-cache. Magisk, Xposed, Franco Kernel... all works fine. thanks!
Check game turbo toolbox. WhatsApp , Viber, fb doesn't seem to work under toolbox,
please check if cast icon appear in toolbox? Can't find it there.

Is it possible to hide the persistent floating notification when I'm on phone call and switched to another app?
It hides Waze next turn icon.
Already tried to remove the floating notification permission from phone app, didn't helped.
I have mi8.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

After clean install from 10.3.17.0, the system looks very laggy on K20 Pro, especially in Chrome.

Last edited:
Please help me: My data is encrypted but TWRP doesn't ask me for any password. I know the password but have no chance to enter it.
I use a Mi MIx 3 on weekly MIUI 11 and Android 10 and want to flash the stable MIUI 11 with Android 9 ROM.

Thank you sooo much for your help

Mount system in recovery and then you can uninstall system apps with Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.