MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this Redmi 5 version is available I can do a dirtyflash from WEEKLY 9.8.29 or i have to do a clean install?

Reactions: Poky14
Hello
I love xiaomi europe roms and recommend it to all my friends due to its features.
My phone is mi 9t, i flashed miui 11 based on Android 9 once released but the table now shows that the Android version is 10 although no updates available
The second thing is the model shown in settings is ZTE A2020G PRO which isn't related to my device
The last thing is the boot logo, the xiaomi boot logo for stock global mi 9t is much more beautiful than the redmi one. Please consider it if possible
Thank you for your hard work

coming from xiaomi.eu miui 10 stable, can i dirty flash (with an updated twrp)? mi9
No, Clean install or you'll get stuck booting into twrp,remember to back up your stuff to xiaomi cloud and remember your password, good luck

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: daffyno
The new "Stable" chart has wrong Android Version for some devices, mistake?

Last edited:
Reactions: G4RN3R
Why not? I think this is the last officially released rom, so it would be nice if you guys make at last one MIUI11 eu rom for this device.

Just think of the work that will be required to port MIUI to an unsupported phone, and you have your answer.

Can I install this rom from 9.10.31 via twrp?
ff4e53ad222d7fea93c23a9c96ab43c1.jpg

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Installed 11.0.3 over 11.0.2 on my K20 Pro, doing a factory reset before installing. All working well.

Magisk 20.01 will not flash from TWRP, resulting in failure to boot and ending up in TWRP.

Patched boot.img with Magisk Manager and flashed that via fastboot, and root access granted.

Have been stable so far after a day of using.

Hi all,
I know that my question might be stupid for someone, but I'm just a newbie in xiaomi.eu.
I don't know how to find Device list of a ROM. Currently I am looking for that Stable MIUI 11, but It would be great if someone tell me how to find it for future references.
Also if someone have a little spare time in order to ask him some questions on private msg in order to keep it clean and don't spam the topic.

Thank you in advance

I did a dirty flash for update to "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5X_V11.0.2.0.ODBCNXM_v11-8.1" from " Xiaomi.eu Beta 9.10.10".

All work fine, except Mi Messaging application than crash when I try open it. I tried clear data but it change nothing.

There is a way to solve this problem without flash with format data :/ ?

Hi. Please say when will miui 11 stable available for redmi note 5a ( ugglite ). Both chinese (31.10.19) and global roms arebavailable for this device.

I did a dirty flash for update to "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5X_V11.0.2.0.ODBCNXM_v11-8.1" from " Xiaomi.eu Beta 9.10.10".

All work fine, except Mi Messaging application than crash when I try open it. I tried clear data but it change nothing.

There is a way to solve this problem without flash with format data :/ ?
U have to format data, theres no other way.

Reactions: LimaRomeo79
Status
Not open for further replies.