MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your amazing work. I have raphael stable rom in my phone. Is it possible to separate ringer, notification and system volumes? Thank you.

Hello All,
Just updated on Mi9 to 10.0.5 and it's horrible. WiFi connectivity is worse, mail app is buggy, most aps lack fluency.
My question is, can I revert to 10.0.4?

Yeah just try a clean flash of 11.0.5.0, zero issues on MI 8.
(except an Android Q related bug with google search that's also in beta)

The Stable is code-wise about 2 months older than the current Weekly.
Does it mean that halfway implemented feautures like MIUI/Q permission management are two months less developed than stable?
On the other hand, Whatsapp bold text works in stable as opposed to last weekly?

The question that arises is: How is stable better than weekly? Because if weekly fixes previous bugs (and you on Xiaomi.eu fix others on your own like bold text), how can the first stable Q be better?

Last edited:
I updated the latest stable to the newest stable and I recognized that the mobile data lose connection after a few hours and I have to reboot the phone to make I work again.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Phone is 9T with latest stable and Provider is Vodafone for data and telekom for calls.

Does it mean that halfway implemented feautures like MIUI/Q permission management are two months less developed than stable?
On the other hand, Whatsapp bold text works in stable as opposed to last weekly?

The question that arises is: How is stable better than weekly? Because if weekly fixes previous bugs (and you on Xiaomi.eu fix others on your own like bold text), how can the first stable Q be better?
Who told you that "Stable" means better? For me it's just a piece of old code, I never used a Stable.
Recently released Stables will also have the bold text fixed and the MIUI/Q permission management, because we build both Stable and Weekly with the same process.

Reactions: tsongming
I have a mi 8 and I am running MI8_V11.0.5.0.QEACNXM

I only have 1 issue I can't call using loudspeaker. I cannot hear the other person and they cannot hear me. But if I switch to earpiece midway during call, I can hear and talk to the other person. But I cannot use the speaker at all to call or hear the other person. No audio in out or output and the other person cannot hear me either.

How I can indicate my Xiaomi Bluetooth headset's battery status on Redmi Note 7 V11.0.4.0 PFGCNXM v11-9 ROM? On the stock Global ROM it was a deafault option :(

Hi,

When I try to install an APK file, it gives me the error "No application found to open this file". I am able to upload with a different file manager but could not find why the problem stems? Does anyone knows?

Thanks.

MI5X

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

Hi,

When I try to install an APK file, it gives me the error "No application found to open this file". I am able to upload with a different file manager but could not find why the problem stems? Does anyone knows?

Thanks.

MI5X

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy
It's an old issue that was already fixed, but sadly there aren't any new ROMs for your device. If there's any new Stable for you device, you'll have this issue fixed.

Reactions: ethanbonehill
Hello Devs,

i got an MI9se and was on latest stable xiaomi.eu android 9 miui10. I tryd latest rom with Android 10 miui 11. Flash worked and everything was fine. But i didnt liked it and the batterie drain was alot more then the older Version. Now i cant go back to the old Version with TWRP restore. It allways reboots to twrp after restore. Then i tryd to flash latest stable android 9 miui 11 and the same result. Everytime reboot to twrp. So i cant get into the system now.

Can someone give me explanation how to fix this pls? I need this phone badly. Thank you

Hello Devs,

i got an MI9se and was on latest stable xiaomi.eu android 9 miui10. I tryd latest rom with Android 10 miui 11. Flash worked and everything was fine. But i didnt liked it and the batterie drain was alot more then the older Version. Now i cant go back to the old Version with TWRP restore. It allways reboots to twrp after restore. Then i tryd to flash latest stable android 9 miui 11 and the same result. Everytime reboot to twrp. So i cant get into the system now.

Can someone give me explanation how to fix this pls? I need this phone badly. Thank you
Just format data and flash the room you want

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Just format data and flash the room you want

i did allready. I tryd clean flash. Format everything and tryd to install. It installs fine but on reboot it goes directly to TWRP all time.
I even tryd 4 different TWRP Version. :( f**k i need help. After Rom installation i push reboot in twrp and it says: Are you sure NO OS INSTALLED. I click yes and it reboots back to TWRP

Last edited:
i did allready. I tryd clean flash. Format everything and tryd to install. It installs fine but on reboot it goes directly to TWRP all time.
I even tryd 4 different TWRP Version. :( f**k i need help. After Rom installation i push reboot in twrp and it says: Are you sure NO OS INSTALLED. I click yes and it reboots back to TWRP
Did you go into advance wipe in twrp and check format data and type yes?

Who told you that "Stable" means better? For me it's just a piece of old code, I never used a Stable.
Recently released Stables will also have the bold text fixed and the MIUI/Q permission management, because we build both Stable and Weekly with the same process.
When is going to be released the next version 11.1 (under beta obviously) to stable? Approx?

Hello Devs,

Not on Mi9se but on a Mi9, tried to go back as well to an older version, and I got into this similar situation on booting only into TWRP. The only working solution I got is to install the same latest ROM 10.0.5 which I was trying to go away.
Try installing the latest one see if it works again.

Why change default kernel when it's a stable option and from which there is no going back unlessyou flash the rom again?
Changing Kernel is only for testing. I can restore original boot.img from backup twrp

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

Well click no, because there should be an os installed,you can only format one thing in advanced/format data/yes...do the format data were you have to type yes to confirm then flash rom,then wipe cache and dalvik,then try reboot

Not on Mi9se but on a Mi9, tried to go back as well to an older version, and I got into this similar situation on booting only into TWRP. The only working solution I got is to install the same latest ROM 10.0.5 which I was trying to go away.
Try installing the latest one see if it works again.
omgosch this works. Why the hell is this? So how do i fix the whole problem now to install a other rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.