MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It had issues but the awesome devs were fast to fix it. Check above post.

and it's a stable release? from what i've read i thought it was a beta???
confused... i'm on 11.0.5.0 and this is 11.0.4.0...
and if it's stable, can we flash dirty or should we do a clean install?

Last edited:

also interested in this question... I am on 11.0.5.0, but new ROM is 11.0.4.0?
Has anyone already installed it and can confirm it has no bugs?
Thanks!
EDIT: this question is for POCO

You can dirty flash over current 11.0.5.0. Even when you check updater app, you'll get the same update which can be flashed over previous version. Just make sure to backup incase anything goes wrong. It's stable beta which means it's released for few pilot testers and if all goes right it'll release to public. I would suggest to go ahead.

Don't go by the version.

First letter in MIUI version states which android version the base for this MIUI version. Q is for Android 10 and P is for Android 9. Our rom update is now QEJMIXM which is Q (Android 10).

Example for the version: ODTMIXM

O - Android version (O mean Oreo, P mean Pie and other)

DT - Device alphabet index

MI, CN, RU, EU - Global or China ROM, or other region

XM - MIUI build version(number)

More info how the versions work: https://c.mi.com/thread-1912925-1-0.html

I'm yet to find bugs or fixes but I noticed connected bluetooth audio devices will sync with the system volume which didn't work in previous versions.

For the POCO ROM,
The update works when I install it by itself. However, when I install Magisk, it goes into a bootloop. Is there a special version of Magisk I need to install?

Reactions: jyaki
Hello ingbrzy. I wonder if you can help me(us) to make a xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 stable rom - for Santoni - Redmi 4x using the oficial MIUI 11 stable rom or the fastboot rom ?

This if for POCO update 11.0.4 Q (Jan 22)
Follow if installing Magisk causes issue

Ok buckle up buckaroos. I think I got it. Magisk 20.0 does work. But not if you have old magisk stuff set up.
So steps:
1. install latest MIUI (eu) as you normally would.
2. Use magisk uninstaller. All your magisk files and configurations like audio stuff will be gone but hey, this is the way. I did this twice.
3. Boot into system. Make sure everything is good. If not. Repeat 1 and 2 again making sure to wipe cache and dalvik and optionally system before flashing stuff. Reboot to recovery and then into system.
4. Once you're sure that everything is working go back into recovery. Flash Magisk 20.0 (find using simple Google search). I did not wipe anything at this point but you could try if you'd like.
5. Boot into system.
6. Set up all of your root apps again :'(
7. [Optional] upvote my comment if successful. I live off of spite and fake internet karma :p

I have spoken.

Reactions: henri.maistre
This if for POCO update 11.0.4 Q (Jan 22)
Follow if installing Magisk causes issue

Ok buckle up buckaroos. I think I got it. Magisk 20.0 does work. But not if you have old magisk stuff set up.
So steps:
1. install latest MIUI (eu) as you normally would.
2. Use magisk uninstaller. All your magisk files and configurations like audio stuff will be gone but hey, this is the way. I did this twice.
3. Boot into system. Make sure everything is good. If not. Repeat 1 and 2 again making sure to wipe cache and dalvik and optionally system before flashing stuff. Reboot to recovery and then into system.
4. Once you're sure that everything is working go back into recovery. Flash Magisk 20.0 (find using simple Google search). I did not wipe anything at this point but you could try if you'd like.
5. Boot into system.
6. Set up all of your root apps again :'(
7. [Optional] upvote my comment if successful. I live off of spite and fake internet karma :p

I have spoken.

I'll try your instructions tonight. However, Magisk has caused bootloops on the F1 for months. I've reported the issue many times, but the .eu devs don't respond. The only solution for me has been to install a custom kernel (Illusion kernel).

Try remove magisk module using Pitch Black Recovery. After that reflash the ROM and flash the latest Magisk zip. Thank me later!

Status
Not open for further replies.