MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Poney, ok thank you i will wait then for the next stable ROM, never mind just flashed my new phone today , will continue to use my MI9 ;)
Thank you friend !!

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Hi There, just installed the last ROM 11.0.17 for the MI 10 Pro, bug with the camera, don't open !!
Should i pass to a ROM before on 11.0.16 ??
Thank you
yes you should sowngrade your device-
you haveto to enter in recovery mode, format device, install new rom, wipe and reboot. Easy :)

The week has passed since 11.0.3 Xiaomi.eu is stable. In general, it’s not bad, but there are annoying jambs ... 1) vibro falls off, both on a call and with notifications. 2) the proximity sensor does not work adequately, removed the protective glass, the situation has not changed, the screen turns on during a call and press the buttons in the blind with your cheek until you understand whether this is due to new notifications or not. 3) when the navigation is turned on in Google maps and the screen is off, the animation works as when a new notification is received (cyclically) throughout the route. Mi9pro 5g.

The week has passed since 11.0.3 Xiaomi.eu is stable. In general, it’s not bad, but there are annoying jambs ... 1) vibro falls off, both on a call and with notifications. 2) the proximity sensor does not work adequately, removed the protective glass, the situation has not changed, the screen turns on during a call and press the buttons in the blind with your cheek until you understand whether this is due to new notifications or not. 3) when the navigation is turned on in Google maps and the screen is off, the animation works as when a new notification is received (cyclically) throughout the route. Mi9pro 5g.
Does this apply even for the Note 9s?

hy all!
I have a unlocked Mi 8 and i tried to update to stable MIUI 11 from the last MIUI 10 beta ROM via TWRP. The installing finished with fail message. I rebooted the device, and it is a real hard brick... If i try boot the phone in normal or Recovery mode, its stuck on Mi logo, when i boot in fastboot mode the phone turn off. no recovery, no fastboot, phone can't charge when off, only when stuck on Mi logo. PC does not detect the phone. i havent EDL cable, if its possible i dont want open the backcover for test point method.
Anybody have an idea?

installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip
But now there is a big issue with video recording. It's baaad really baad. Especially 1080p 60fps.

Can someone confirm this?

Redmi 8A

After setting up and starting the desktop, rotate the circle icon for a long time

The word "wait to start" is written under the circular Icon

However, even if waiting for 1 hour

Or longer

Still rotate the circle icon for a long time

Try to write to the system many times

It's still useless

I don't use SIM, I don't use WiFi

The method I choose is "offline activation"

I hope the developer can fix this problem

Or provide installation method

Redmi 8A

gmail:huanyutianzun@gmail.com

Redmi 8A

After setting up and starting the desktop, rotate the circle icon for a long time

The word "wait to start" is written under the circular Icon

However, even if waiting for 1 hour

Or longer

Still rotate the circle icon for a long time

Try to write to the system many times

It's still useless

I don't use SIM, I don't use WiFi

The method I choose is "offline activation"

I hope the developer can fix this problem

Or provide installation method

Redmi 8A

gmail:huanyutianzun@gmail.com
Is there an .eu ROM for Redmi 8a?

With last build, in my note 9s (curtana) if I record 240fps slow motion video it recorded well, but after modified the video is only 120fps

With last build, in my note 9s (curtana) if I record 240fps slow motion video it recorded well, but after modified the video is only 120fps

Are you using
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip ?

If so please check the video quality 1080p 60fps - I have a reeealy bad quality.
Thanks

I will check your 240fps issue on my device and will let you know.

Are you using
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip ?

If so please check the video quality 1080p 60fps - I have a reeealy bad quality.
Thanks

I will check your 240fps issue on my device and will let you know.
yes, I use this version. I haven't recorded normal videos so I can't be affordable on this argument

hy all!
I have a unlocked Mi 8 and i tried to update to stable MIUI 11 from the last MIUI 10 beta ROM via TWRP. The installing finished with fail message. I rebooted the device, and it is a real hard brick... If i try boot the phone in normal or Recovery mode, its stuck on Mi logo, when i boot in fastboot mode the phone turn off. no recovery, no fastboot, phone can't charge when off, only when stuck on Mi logo. PC does not detect the phone. i havent EDL cable, if its possible i dont want open the backcover for test point method.
Anybody have an idea?

Watch in Youtube "Make MI EDL cable very easy"

Thanks for the latest Mi10Pro V11.0.18.0 update. Until last week I used the Mix2s and for the battery indication there was a choice battery bar (or similar)... Just the small line topside. Can't I find it for the Mi10Pro or is it still in progress?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-28-01-49-24-333_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-28-01-49-24-333_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 232
Status
Not open for further replies.