MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 8A

After setting up and starting the desktop, rotate the circle icon for a long time

The word "wait to start" is written under the circular Icon

However, even if waiting for 1 hour

Or longer

Still rotate the circle icon for a long time

Try to write to the system many times

It's still useless

I don't use SIM, I don't use WiFi

The method I choose is "offline activation"

I hope the developer can fix this problem

Or provide installation method

Redmi 8A

gmail:huanyutianzun@gmail.com
You MUST connect to wifi or network because this the connection to Google in order to setup the phone.

Redmi K20 is not supporting widevine L1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-30-12-37-02-815_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 276
I am on stable 11.03 on Mi9 Lite, I tried to update to 11.04 with the app "Update". The phone finds the update but don't download it, it says that all mirrors are offline. Tried several times in the last two days but always the same.
I mean, I can download the update and flash it in the recovery, but I am curious to try the ota updates of xiaomi.eu

I am on stable 11.03 on Mi9 Lite, I tried to update to 11.04 with the app "Update". The phone finds the update but don't download it, it says that all mirrors are offline. Tried several times in the last two days but always the same.
I mean, I can download the update and flash it in the recovery, but I am curious to try the ota updates of xiaomi.eu
Download update 11.0.4 from Here and flash it through TWRP

@ingbrzy "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.1.0.QFGCNXM_v11-10.zip" is missing on AndroidFileHost. Possible to upload it here? Thanks. :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys,
Im on miui eu 11 Q stable. But is it me, or is it a bit laggy and slow? Also, when I call someone, the screen doesn't go off, and with my cheek I push all kinds of buttons. Im on lavender version. Other than that great Rom, great battery life.

Problem with Amazon Alexa Widget.

Using Mi8 & Mi9 @stable Rom and default Launcher. Alexa Widget did not show up in Widget Selection. Tried with another Launcher (Lawnchair, Nova) it is working fine. Only with default Launcher no way...

Any ideas or Workarounds.

And no, i don't want to use another Launcher ;)

My lavender on miui 11 Q stable can't use video in camera app. Am I the only one? Plus it's a bit slow/laggy. (Ps: Proximity sensor doesn't work)

Why the hell is MIUI optimization disabled? I need this for youtube vanced.
MiUI Optimization is enabled by default, so not a ROM problem. And there is no need to disable it for YT Vanced.
Using YT Vanced on several Miui Devices with .eu Rom without problems.

Reactions: YeepYeep

on this site you can see, that you must use SAI to install the youtube vanced app and i can't any option on dev options to disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.