MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

on this site you can see, that you must use SAI to install the youtube vanced app and i can't any option on dev options to disable it.
Yes, but where is the problem?
If you read the complete Message in SAI tool, you would see, the issues are fixed with .eu ROM. Problems did only appear on Stock Rom.

So Just install MicroG as usual, then install the vanced app via SAI Tool and you're fine. No need to mess around with MIUI optimization....

Reactions: YeepYeep
When i want to install the youtube vanced app via SAI then i get a error:

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl330536552.tmp/69.apk: /data/app/vmdl330536552.tmp/69.apk failed verification of META-INF/CERT.SF: Failed to verify signature: no verified SignerInfos

Lavender miui eu Rom 11 Q stable no video recording possible (freeze, then stops) tried many photo apps. Proximity sensor doesn't work.

(Plus rom is a bit laggy..)

Anyone?

Greetings

Last edited:
When i want to install the youtube vanced app via SAI then i get a error:

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl330536552.tmp/69.apk: /data/app/vmdl330536552.tmp/69.apk failed verification of META-INF/CERT.SF: Failed to verify signature: no verified SignerInfos
What exactly did you do?
It seems something is messed up on your device or you did something wrong.

I have also a Mi9 and installed vanced app without problems on it.

Are you rooted or changed anything else on your device after flashing? Are you using the weekly or stable Rom?

I using the stable version 11.0.9.0 and i installed normally magisk and magisk manager. now i want install vanced with SAI and i have this error.

Are you rooted or changed anything else on your device after flashing?

I don't change anything.

Ok i find the solution: I must go to the settings > Sign APKs > Install Youtube Vanced.

But great i can't login -.- It told me that my account are allready exist. Holy F...

Reactions: vcdwelt
Strange. I have the same device and same Rom, but without Root. No problems for me installing Vanced over SAI App.
Any Magisk Modules active?

No i downloaded the root version of vanced not the nonroot... now it works <,< i don't understand why vanced have a root version that doesnt work correctly. The problem was all time, that i downloaded the root version of this app not the nonroot..

Last edited:
Reactions: vcdwelt
I recently installed this ROM on mi 10 pro but I found that volume button doesn't switch to media when playing media from anything but the music or video app. Everywhere else e.g. games or web browser the volume buttons change notification volume by default and I have to use the 3 dot button to chan media volume. This feels like a bug... Or is there a setting to change this behaviour to how it should be?
Thanks

No i downloaded the root version of vanced not the nonroot... now it works <,< i don't understand why vanced have a root version that doesnt work correctly. The problem was all time, that i downloaded the root version of this app not the nonroot..
It's miui... None of these issues on aosp.

RN8T:

I tried to install the latest ROM (dated: 02. June) over the previous MIUI11 ROM from Xiaomi.eu (think it was from March).
Did install it over the previous one via TWRP, wiped Cache/Dalvik - and it ends in not booting.
Bootloader comes up, tries to boot the ROM, but resets and sends me straight into TWRP again.

What did I do wrong?

Gyroscope and accelerometer in miui eu 11 Q stable not working. Im on lavender. Can't rotate screen..
(no video recording possible,) Proximity sensor not working)
Please fix, thanks

I have a Redmi 7A, I upgraded from xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.6.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9 to V11.0.1.0.QCMCNXM_v11-10, and now when I press the square button (recent apps) with an open app it goes straight to home screen, and the square button does not actually show recent apps unless I press it when on the home screen. It wasn't like that before... is this supposed to happen?

Sorry the bad english.

I have a Redmi 7A, I upgraded from xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.6.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9 to V11.0.1.0.QCMCNXM_v11-10, and now when I press the square button (recent apps) with an open app it goes straight to home screen, and the square button does not actually show recent apps unless I press it when on the home screen. It wasn't like that before... is this supposed to happen?

Sorry the bad english.
Try logging with the "adb logcat -s AndroidRuntime" command, do you see anything when the "goes straight to home screen" issue happens?

Try logging with the "adb logcat -s AndroidRuntime" command, do you see anything when the "goes straight to home screen" issue happens?
I tried the command that you gave me, but it gets stucked on "beginning of crash". No, i do not see any error or something like that, the recent apps button that should directly show me the recent apps just takes me to the home screen like the Home button does. It shows the recent apps only if i press him when i am on the Home Screen.

Attachments

• printscreen.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Gyroscope and accelerometer in miui eu 11 Q stable not working. Im on lavender. Can't rotate screen..
(no video recording possible,) Proximity sensor not working)
Please fix, thanks
Working fine for me on lavender. Try to format data then install last stable firmware from here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lavender/, try EU if you are not in China. Then install the rom. Use Orange Fox recovery, the last one.

Working fine for me on lavender. Try to format data then install last stable firmware from here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lavender/, try EU if you are not in China. Then install the rom. Use Orange Fox recovery, the last one.

Thanks for your reply. Will that of the firmware work? I already formatted data, but never firmware.. (just pick eu latest firmware?) Will it solve (all)the problems?

Flash right after format? Ps: will it not do anything harmful ? And whats the best firmware to choose with miui 11 Q stable, does it matter..? (Global or europe, is miui.eu 11 Q not a global already, thus better to flash global firmware? Last: it says android 9 at firmware and rom is 10, doesn't matter?)

By the way: I read that rom already contains firmware, will it not overwrite the just flashed new firmware?

Not better to flash firmware after install rom ..?

Greetings and thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Will that of the firmware work? I already formatted data, but never firmware.. (just pick eu latest firmware?) Will it solve (all)the problems?

Flash right after format? Ps: will it not do anything harmful ? And whats the best firmware to choose with miui 11 Q stable, does it matter..? (Global or europe, is miui.eu 11 Q not a global already, thus better to flash global firmware? Last: it says android 9 at firmware and rom is 10, doesn't matter?)

By the way: I read that rom already contains firmware, will it not overwrite the just flashed new firmware?

Greetings and thanks
First you have to install the last orange fox recovery. Save everything in your sd card, very important this step (save in your sd card europe firmware and eu stable rom). Now format data from recovery (first, make a backup of everything you need from internal storage). Now you can flash europe firmware, then flash eu stable rom.

First you have to install the last orange fox recovery. Save everything in your sd card, very important this step (save in your sd card europe firmware and eu stable rom). Now format data from recovery (first, make a backup of everything you need from internal storage). Now you can flash europe firmware, then flash eu stable rom.

Did that. Didn't help. Still same problems. No proximity sensor.
No accelerometer.
No camera recording.
Must be a rom issue/bugs i think.
Any other solutions?
Thanks.

Greetings and thanks
When you format data(TYPE YES) in twrp, reboot to recovery, then factory reset then flash rom,this is all you need to do. YOU DO NOT NEED FIRMWARE, its included in the rom and is for Europe, its an EU ROM,

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

When you format data(TYPE YES) in twrp, reboot to recovery, then factory reset then flash rom,this is all you need to do. YOU DO NOT NEED FIRMWARE, its included in the rom and is for Europe, its an EU ROM,

Hello,
Besides the part of flashing firmware, I formatted data. Then I wiped caches/data/system.. That is the factory reset right? Then booted the rom, same problems persist.. Am I doing something wrong? Can it not be the rom? No camera recording and sensors still not working...
Greetings

Hello,
Besides the part of flashing firmware, I formatted data. Then I wiped caches/data/system.. That is the factory reset right? Then booted the rom, same problems persist.. Am I doing something wrong? Can it not be the rom? No camera recording and sensors still not working...
Greetings
You have to REBOOT TO RECOVERY after format data,then factory reset. its best on some older phones not to wipe system, you could have messed up persist.img in system. just try my suggested way, try latest twrp for your device

Status
Not open for further replies.