MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a mi6 user and wondering why stable rom don't have media controls in player notifications?
Screenshot_20200907-212632~2.jpg

Which version of weekly have this feature?
Thank you.

Forget about MI8 Fstab. It is different.
Your mofified Fstab is good to encrypt. It has fileencryption=ice correctly set.
Did you format data? This is mandatory to start the encryption process....

Appreciate the help, but I have given up with the EU ROM.

I went to a stock android ROM.
If anyone decides to do the same, and still can't get encryption to work, this can be done in TWRP terminal:

Bash:
d=/dev/block/mmcblk0p79 # your /data partition here - " mount | grep '/data' "
umount $d
dd if=/dev/zero of=$d bs=1M count=128
echo 'end_sector - start_sector - (16384 / logical_sector_size)'
echo '122142686 - 17301504 - (16384 - 512)'
echo '104841150'
mkfs.f2fs $d 104841150
mount $d

tried flashing this using the TWRP mentioned in the first post, but device keeps rebooting into TWRP. Had to fastboot the stockrom back again. Is it a twrp issue or rom issue?
Any one knows the fix? i'm on global stable rom
did you format data?

tried flashing this using the TWRP mentioned in the first post, but device keeps rebooting into TWRP. Had to fastboot the stockrom back again. Is it a twrp issue or rom issue?
Any one knows the fix? i'm on global stable rom
check that stuff:

I have the Note9Pro EU, where can I find a fastboot installation of the latest version? I couldn't find it in the files... I'm afraid to install it via TWRP (last time it bricked the phone)

Last edited:
Reactions: intersys
thanks for replying. So basically it's waiting for a fastboot version, or taking a risk and using an unofficial twrp?
There may not be another Fastboot version, now that a stable TWRP is available. This is what typically happens with Xiaomi.eu ROM releases. Fastboot is phased out in favour of TWRP. Less work for the Devs, I guess.

P. S. Don't get obsessed with "official" TWRP as the unofficial ones are often more advanced.

Last edited:
Hi, I decided to try miui 11 stable version 11.0.08 for dipper mi 8 as I never got the chance. Two questions.
1. If I wipe and cleaned flashed everything comming from an aosp rom did I needed to flash dfe file using twrp? or was this useless, if so if I just dirty flash same build 11.0.08 on top will it be ok?
2. Did you guys update your firmwares to newer ones? if so are china weeklys fine even if they are for miui 12?

Thanks in advanced
Slds,

Last edited:
Is there anyway to change the Store on the RN7 12.0.1 ROM? The Store is full of Chinese stuff and it gets annoying seeing it Repeated over again. It never opens themes from links from other Themes Store. U can't even find the Themes when u search except its a Chinese Region Theme. Is there a way to Change the Store? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ecdfd121f73f23f167b6b182086f7070.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to change the Store on the RN7 12.0.1 ROM? The Store is full of Chinese stuff and it gets annoying seeing it Repeated over again. It never opens themes from links from other Themes Store. U can't even find the Themes when u search except its a Chinese Region Theme. Is there a way to Change the Store? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ecdfd121f73f23f167b6b182086f7070.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Not at the rom level. It is EU choice.
By using search you are going to find several posts explaining this situation and a way to move to indian theme store.

11.0.7 update on Redmi note 9pro EU no longer features automatic call recording. hope Xiaomi EU can re-add this feature.

Reactions: samuapu
hello,

about Joyeuse, if I currently have the rom QJZEUXM I cannot install the joyeuse that is listed on xiaomi.eu right?
thanks

consider the LTE BANDS too, thanks

hello,

about Joyeuse, if I currently have the rom QJZEUXM I cannot install the joyeuse that is listed on xiaomi.eu right?
thanks

consider the LTE BANDS too, thanks
Hello,

You need to unlock the bootloader of your device (if not done yet) to be able to install and use xiaomi.eu ROMs. :)

Allowed LTE bands are hardware-based, nothing change with xiaomi.eu ROMs.

;)

Hello,

You need to unlock the bootloader of your device (if not done yet) to be able to install and use xiaomi.eu ROMs. :)

Allowed LTE bands are hardware-based, nothing change with xiaomi.eu ROMs.

;)

great, but I don't see roms for QJZEUXM. If you can help me to find it.

thanks

hello can someone help me with installing this rom to my redmi 8a? i dont know which file to download because im on a global stable rom (QCPMIXM). if im correct the redmi 8a roms are the ones with hm8a but i do not know which one to download. should i just download the latest one even if its QCPCNXM?

hello can someone help me with installing this rom to my redmi 8a? i dont know which file to download because im on a global stable rom (QCPMIXM). if im correct the redmi 8a roms are the ones with hm8a but i do not know which one to download. should i just download the latest one even if its QCPCNXM?
HM8A is correct and you take the latest in date. Forget the letters.
NOTE:
Bootloader unlocked and format data mandatory if you are on stock rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.