MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
HM8A is correct and you take the latest in date. Forget the letters.
NOTE:
Bootloader unlocked and format data mandatory if you are on stock rom.
Thank you. Where can I find TWRP for my Redmi 8A. I cant find one on the TWRP website. thank u

Thank you. Where can I find TWRP for my Redmi 8A. I cant find one on the TWRP website. thank u
Follow this thread (it is about 11.04 rom, but still valid for latest rom):
They provide 2 different twrp. try Orangefox first if you prefer.

What happened to the latest stable version miui 11 for the redmi note 6 pro 11.0.6.0 that has not been uploaded to the EU version?

11.0.7 update on Redmi note 9pro EU no longer features automatic call recording. hope Xiaomi EU can re-add this feature.

But does 11.0.7 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (Joyeuse) have call recording? I mean only the Automatic Call Recording is gone?

[QUOTE = "Trxtan2, bài: 565336, thành viên: 273254"]
Nhưng bản cập nhật 11.0.7 cho Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (Joyeuse) có ghi âm cuộc gọi không? Ý tôi là chỉ có Ghi âm cuộc gọi tự động là biến mất?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
No auto Call recording.

Reactions: Trxtan2
[QUOTE = "Trxtan2, bài: 565344, thành viên: 273254"]
Vì vậy, ghi âm cuộc gọi vẫn còn tồn tại cho 11.0.7? Không có vấn đề gì cho đến nay với bản cập nhật này cho Joyeuse?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
But no auto recording

Reactions: Trxtan2
hey guys. I have a Mi 5S that that flashed this over twrp. Wiped all data before.. When it boots i get this: Find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now " and can't enter the OS, it gets stuck at the xiaomi account login.. I've read something about persist.img that is need to flash? Any ideas? Thanks

if anyone with same issue, this worked

1. You need Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP. You can boot in TWRP instead of flashing it.
2. Download the fastboot ROM for the device. Extract it and copy persist.img file to the internal memory of the phone. Make sure put the file in internal storage rather than in any folder.
3. Put the phone in fastboot Mode, Power Button and Volume Down key.
4. Boot in TWRP by "fastboot boot twrp.img" command.
5. In the TWRP Main Menu. Go to Advanced ------ Terminal
6. Write the below 2 lines:
simg2img /sdcard/persist.img /sdcard/persist_EXT4.img
dd if=/sdcard/persist_EXT4.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/persist

7. Reboot the Phone and check.

hi, they will make the version that came out today V11.0.8.0.PCOCNXM for the Redmi note 8 (Ginkgo) greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.