MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ROMs already have Widevine OEMCrypto libs. If you read the logcat while checking your Widevine level using apps like DRM Info, you might see a line that says "Could not find /factory/wv.keys. Falling Back to L3.", which means your key was lost, reason unknown. This happens on other devices as well, like Google Pixel ones, and I couldn't find a reason for that or anyone who was able to restore L1 after that.
It must be fixable, as I read that Asus snd OnePlus fixed these issues with software updates to their customers.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

It must be fixable, as I read that Asus snd OnePlus fixed these issues with software updates to their customers.

Good luck with that, we don't have that much control over stuff like the bootloader, the QSEE (Qualcomm Secure Execution Environment, aka Qualcomm's "Secure World"), the TrustZone kernel, etc. Those are hardware-backed encrypted stuff.

Good luck with that, we don't have that much control over stuff like the bootloader, the QSEE (Qualcomm Secure Execution Environment, aka Qualcomm's "Secure World"), the TrustZone kernel, etc. Those are hardware-backed encrypted stuff.
ty. Theres a lot of users with similar problems. For Mi 9 SE I fixed it by flashing stock rom and downloading Widevine L1 certificate from fingerprint payments. Just need a way to do the same in xiaomi.eu rom, which for whatever reason doesn't have this option at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
ty. Theres a lot of users with similar problems. For Mi 9 SE I fixed it by flashing stock rom and downloading Widevine L1 certificate from fingerprint payments. Just need a way to do the same in xiaomi.eu rom, which for whatever reason doesn't have this option at all.

Smells like nonsense to me.
I just downloaded the latest Global V12.0.4.0.QFBMIXM ROM for grus, and it doesn't even have Widevine exposed in Fingerprint payments.
For it to be exposed, the value of "support_widevine_l1" has to be "2" in device_features/grus.xml, but "support_widevine_l1" is not even mentioned there.

Hello, thank you fpr the Rom. But where i can find release notes. Even the releasenotes from the original version are not available-
tried via google

Attachments

• 1619352412011.png
    1619352412011.png
    312 bytes · Views: 171
Smells like nonsense to me.
I just downloaded the latest Global V12.0.4.0.QFBMIXM ROM for grus, and it doesn't even have Widevine exposed in Fingerprint payments.
For it to be exposed, the value of "support_widevine_l1" has to be "2" in device_features/grus.xml, but "support_widevine_l1" is not even mentioned there.
I used the one that is automatically used in the xiaomi tool. Before the option wasn't there as well (in xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 global) and the issue only started after OTA update.

I don't know what exactly causes the issue as it is not related to unlocked bootloader/root. After spending hours of my last days to resolve this issue, i stumbled across multiple users on different manufacturers having the same issue (thats how I found the solution for me). Oppo sent out .apks to users to resolve the issue, Asus did it with OTA update and Oneplus flashed widevine services apk in their service center.

Should try to figure out what is killing the certification and how to fix it as it makes vod unusable.

Another user suggests you need persist.img and reflash it to get back Widevine L1. But since it happens on devices with locked bootloader and no root after OTA Update I'm not sure its related to that.

Hello, im new here.

I have the xiaomi mi 9 and i wonder which version i should take because i don't know if its MICC9 or mi9.

I used the one that is automatically used in the xiaomi tool. Before the option wasn't there as well (in xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 global) and the issue only started after OTA update.
I've no idea what you said here, or what it has to do with my stated fact that "Fingerprint payments" doesn't have "Widevine (L1)" option on Mi 9 SE at all.
What "one that is automatically used in the xiaomi tool"? And what is "xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 global"?

Good day to every gurus in here and contributors
Since I've updated my rom to 12_11 on RN9s, I've been facing lots of problems
Someone pointed to a fix and that's have done a lots of help

But I noticed the following problems recently
1. Phone goes freeze & while it does, it goes blank and later to lock screen( note if I'm playing music, it continues on background, same if I'm chatting, it takes me back to the chat after unlocking the phone)
2. I use modded whatsapp known as Yowhatsapp, I've been using this mod for years, across all phones, roms(and since I've been using EU rom, 3years ago)
The challenge now is that, my sent msg get freezed, chats comes in but all my chats will remain unsent even for hours untill possibly I restart the phone, or put the WhatsApp in offline. I've updated my modded whatsapp and as well as downgraded it, but the problem persists.
3. My WhatsApp are not grouped any longer, I've tried all I could, but to no avail. Attached is also a pic of what I'm saying
4. The last but not the least on this problems list is battery consumption. I do get close to 9hrs sot on previous update, but since I updated to this version, the maximum sit I've had is less than 5hrs even on a very light usage

attached is the screenshot of the rom details, thanks for your swift response

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-25-20-11-39-580_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-25-20-11-39-580_com.android.settings.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_2021-04-25-22-36-55-660_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-25-22-36-55-660_com.android.chrome.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Guys I'm trying to deal with a specific app. It keeps running in the background (have a notification at the top) and I can't stop it popping up. I force stop it and it restarts after a while.
I already disabled the autostart and restricted all background activities from the battery part.
Do you have any idea how I can make it obey without uninstalling it?
Thanks..

Mi 11@12.5.4 stable

It was Android 10.. We are already on Android 11..
I downloaded the Note 9S version before it was removed... But I see that they uploaded that version again (12.0.6.0)... Is there any change or is it exactly the same rom and should I not downloading it again?

I downloaded the Note 9S version before it was removed... But I see that they uploaded that version again (12.0.6.0)... Is there any change or is it exactly the same rom and should I not downloading it again?
Same...

Reactions: JiaiJ
There is 12.5.5 for Mi 11.
Can someone confirm or deny that Google Payement works and SafetyNet CTS Profile is True?

Does anybody else have issues with the google assistent with MIUI 12.5.4 on the Mi 11? I no longer can use it when the screen is off.

Also, for some reason when I turn on protect clipboard and apprximate location in the settings, leave the settings and return to the privacy protection lab, both are turned off again....

Does anybody else have issues with the google assistent with MIUI 12.5.4 on the Mi 11? I no longer can use it when the screen is off.

Also, for some reason when I turn on protect clipboard and apprximate location in the settings, leave the settings and return to the privacy protection lab, both are turned off again....
I have Redmi K40 and face same issue of 2nd bug(changes cannot be saved when left privacy protection lab) in V12.5.2.0 stable.

[/URL]

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

I have come across several quite annoying bugs with floating notifications. The first is that, sometimes, floating notifications stay below the notification bar, preventing the use of bubbles and even moving them because the status bar is at the top. And there is no way to remove the bubble (neither by disabling the bubble notifications, nor by reading the message, nor by closing the app).

In addition, when using the bubble and having the application locked with a fingerprint or password, it asks for your fingerprint but it does not appear anywhere on the screen, and if you give it to use the pin or password, the box to enter it appears but half of he.

I don't know if it is the correct place to report this, sorry if it is not. I give it to you here because I don't know if it corresponds to Xiaomi or Xiaomi.eu

Device and version: Xiaomi Mi 9T Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.1.2, Android 11

Good day, I just want to ask some help. I have a global Mi 9 Se running eu rom 12.0.4. I dirty flashed it with MIUI 12.5 i was using an old version of TWRP. It boots and was working fine. Then while using it later in the afternoon, I accidentally pressed reboot to recovery and now I'm stuck in fast boot mode. I hope you can help me fix my phone. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.