MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

mikson

Members
Jun 13, 2021
I flash clean stable version with twrp. If i want to flash beta version, what is procedure for Poco F3. I dont want to loose data. Is dirty flash fine - clear cache/dalvik - flash xeu beta - reboot ok? Do i need to inject twrp every time i update rom, or twrp is included in stable and beta versions? Tnx

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I flash clean stable version with twrp. If i want to flash beta version, what is procedure for Poco F3. I dont want to loose data. Is dirty flash fine - clear cache/dalvik - flash xeu beta - reboot ok? Do i need to inject twrp every time i update rom, or twrp is included in stable and beta versions? Tnx
No, it's not fine. Format Data is necessary.
TWRP is included with the ROM for that device.

Reactions: Troj80 and mikson

mikson

Members
Jun 13, 2021
Is there any way i dont loose data when update rom, save phone settings and installed aplications so i dont need to do phone setup as i done when it is clean?

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
Sounds like telephony might be crashing in the background. Next time make a log when it happens...
Hi there, i need your help with the "SIM card isnt installed" error im getting when phone tries to use Data, it seems to be affecting the WIFI too as it seems to lose access for a few seconds even when the wifi seems to be working fine, i notice the icon changes to something like an exclamation mark on it for a few seconds despite being connected, anyway, i tried to do a Factory reset to see if things get fixed as this only started when i switched from Global to Xiaomi.EU rom so i want to believe this is a SW issue, but im not sure how to collect logs for you to take a look, i tried with the built in logs & feedback tool but it seems those go to official Xiaomi devs and not xiaomi.eu so that wont help, please let me know how to collect logs so devs can take a look at this issue, thanks in advance.

Alan Solis

Members
Aug 19, 2013
Hi, I updated to estable 12.5.8 on my Mi 11 throught TRWP .. everything its ok, now appear full info in my device setting and themed settings icons have not dissapear yet ..
Thanks devs

sasperello

Members
Apr 22, 2021
hi bro, can you please update the steps. Appreciate it. Thanks.
I second that. Bit dubious about using twrp as it might affect banking apps and trying to go back to stock if I needed to. Also, is there not a fast pot version available?

sasperello

Members
Apr 22, 2021
Trying to flash recovery and I get - FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')

Anyone any ideas why as I am on 3.5.7?

sasperello

Members
Apr 22, 2021
Once i get into TWRP it asks me for a passcode to access data? Is this the Mi Account unlock code? Also, if i cancel that and look at installing it cant see my package in downloads?

Any one any ideas?

Forget it, i'm being a bit dense. It was my passcode!

Reactions: Poney70 and JiaiJ

flatout23

Members
Jul 29, 2020
Found a bug reapearing after it got fixed with last version.
Mi 10 umi 12.5.4
Loudness bug when streaming music to bluetooth devices. Yes all settings are disabled and it appeared after the upgrade from 12.5.3 to 12.5.4
Would be awesome if you could reupload the rom with the fix in it
Workarround (use eq and lower bass to mids by 5-10db)

FD008

Members
Jun 14, 2021
hi, after the last 2 updates the blur effect in the notifications has disappeared. I have the Mi11 with the stable Rom. is there any way to restore it?

Peter Jumpy

Members
Feb 6, 2015
Hey folks.
I'm sadly noticed on sweet (HMNOTE10PRO)from the last eu rom version (12.5.3) missing the app vault. I'm wondering why?It is a bug??
There is 3 options, app vault google discover, and none. I can switch between, the 3 but only 2 is work. The Google Discovery and neither of them.. There is NO APP VAULT.

Last edited:

cript0n

Members
Feb 13, 2012
Hi, I'm using umi Mi10 12.5.4 stable and I want to downgrade to 12.5.3 due to battery drain. Can I just wipe cache and dalvik after flash rom? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk