MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can someone confirm WiFi calling working on latest stable on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, please? I am having latest BETA ROM (21.6.16) and there are no options for WiFi calling and VoLTE...
7cd7c1047b6083c7bb5d537885fbc38f.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1G

Hi,

Can someone confirm WiFi calling working on latest stable on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, please? I am having latest BETA ROM (21.6.16) and there are no options for WiFi calling and VoLTE...
Hello,

You can try to disable carrier check, open MIUI dialer app and type these 2 codes:

- For VoLTE: *#*#86583#*#*

- For VoWiFi: *#*#869434#*#*

Then check if you have VoLTE and VoWiFi options in settings now.

;)

Reactions: jkcbgc
Hi
I have currently 12.5.2.0 rkhcnmx rom installed(EU, via fastboot) and I see now in My Device option for upgrade to 12.5.4.
Question is, will it work like official update(download, reboot, all good, data kept) or it will wipe my data/settings in process?
Download size says 3.4gb.
I have no TWRP/magisk yet, as I do not need it atm.

keine Update-Version für Win in der Rom ? Mi 11 stabil ?? sorry kein englisch .xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.8.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11 , kein Update fastboot_update_windows.bat ???

Hi
I have currently 12.5.2.0 rkhcnmx rom installed(EU, via fastboot) and I see now in My Device option for upgrade to 12.5.4.
Question is, will it work like official update(download, reboot, all good, data kept) or it will wipe my data/settings in process?
Hello,

You need TWRP if you want to install "OTA" updates by Xiaomi.eu. :)

So you can:

- Download the latest ROM via Updater app then boot TWRP to install the downloaded ROM => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-alpha-for-poco-f3-redmi-k40-alioth.61160/post-608436

;)

Reactions: Gregix
Thx.
Question is still, can it be "dirty" update or I have to wipe data/wipe will be done while process?

Hello,

You can try to disable carrier check, open MIUI dialer app and type these 2 codes:

- For VoLTE: *#*#86583#*#*

- For VoWiFi: *#*#869434#*#*

Then check if you have VoLTE and VoWiFi options in settings now.

;)
Thank you very much

Sent from my M2102K1G

@RalfH Official or Unofficial TWRP = No difference here. If any TWRP is working for flashing Xiaomi.eu ROMs on your device, then you will have to use it if you want to update. ;)

Reactions: Nuclear Blast
icht einem offizielem twrp multi languages , wäre das kein problem, habe bedenken das ich nacher alles neu machen muss. da kein backup existiert. Komplettes backup.

Hi
You can boot TWRP, update (flash) and reboot, no TWRP will be installed on your device.

How to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.4.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip without fastboot? Is there a general manual for fastboot install? There is no twrp for PocoF3 yet afaik.

Thanks, but issn't this an unofficial version that is not able to decrypt internal storage?
On twrp.me its not listed.

EDIT: Seems to work. It asked for my pattern when starting and was able to mount data. Just booted it, not installed and used it to flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.4.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip, works. Also cleared dalvik.

Last edited:
Reactions: line171
Mi 11 stabil ?? sorry kein englisch .xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.8.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11 , kein Update fastboot_update_windows.bat ???
New ROMs will be set in "normal" version, not in fastboot version.
You need to use TWRP to install the ROM.
Besides... Start using English as a native Forum language.

Reactions: Poney70
Thanks for new releases and the great job as usual.

Mi10 here.
I jumped from 12.2.2.7 to lastest one 12.5.5. via new twrp. (Slacker yeh)
I noticed an increased battery drain, even in standby or at night.

Safetynet, GPay and other bank stuffs ok.
No issues with Bluetooth and various earbuds at first use.

Yo. First of all, this site is impossible to navigate. Love the rom, but posts not being in order of time/date is horrible. The search function is useless.

Anyway, mi9 with the latest 12.5, I accidentally solved the problem with sim card not being recognized.

I downgraded magisk to 21.0, because I needed viper4android.

Blam, 20 reboots later I have had no problems with that. So I think that the newest magisk is doing something that my phone doesn't like.

Stay cool, miui users.

Status
Not open for further replies.