MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Sorry I don't understand
Nevermind. ;)

With the MIUI kernel, I really don't think you can use F2FS for /data and /cache partitions on your device.

You said it worked in previous ROM version but it doesn't seem possible without a modified kernel... :)

Keshow

Members
Jan 20, 2018
Nevermind. ;)

With the MIUI kernel, I really don't think you can use F2FS for /data and /cache partitions on your device.

You said it worked in previous ROM version but it doesn't seem possible without a modified kernel... :)
ok i get it ..,so is there any kernel for Redmi k20Pro miui 15.5.4 ?

tan77

Members
Dec 30, 2018
Hello everyone!
I'm currently running EU Stable Rom 12.5.3 to my Mi 9 lite with no root installed,and I am wondering if is it possible to block ads on mi browser or go for brave browser.
Thanks for any advice!

cranefly

Members
Aug 23, 2018
My Mi Max 3 which has a China Rom English Language recently got a update to MIUI 12.5.1 it has really messed up my phone, none of my google apps will open, plus many more, location settings for apps i need for work do not work now, even though location is set to on. When i bought this phone some years ago, it was said to have a fake rom installed, so i installed the original China rom set to English, and it worked fine ever since, but this new update has really messed it all up, any chance there will be a further update to fix these issues from China, i realise not many international customers use a China rom on their phones.

SWADED

Members
Apr 23, 2014
Awesome work with this ROM, been away for a while because I used Android One on my previous Xiaomi phone. Now upgraded to Poco X3 Pro and back to MIUI EU!

Can I post a feature request here or should I go to the chinese MIUI forum? Anyhow i'm used to Android One google apps like Messages and they have a feature where you can delay/schedule messages. Another nice thing with this app is that it detects scam/spam messages.

reneftw

Members
Apr 4, 2014
Hello. Can anyone please help me please? I have a mi10 and want to update from stable xiaomi.eu12.0.8 to latest stable version. Do I need to format data or can I update directly from twrp, just wipe cache and dalvik? Thank you.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hello. Can anyone please help me please? I have a mi10 and want to update from stable xiaomi.eu12.0.8 to latest stable version. Do I need to format data or can I update directly from twrp, just wipe cache and dalvik? Thank you.
Hello, you can update to new Stable ROM via TWRP, wipe cache and dalvik if you want too then reboot your device. ;)

Reactions: reneftw

timpoldo

Members
Sep 9, 2012
Hi,
in 12.5.3 the timer is available for "silent" mode?
In stock rom, the timer is only for DND.

(Mi 11 lite 4G - Courbet)

Thanks

May 1, 2018
i'm sorry Admin, my English is not good.
i want say, in Rom version MIUI Stable 12.5.3 on Redmi Note 7 Lavender.
the first time when you open the theme app
you will get a notification that you are using MIUI 9 theme version.
I don't understand why MIUI 9 theme app but not MIUI 12 theme app.
If you don't understand my english, don't worry, skip it.
Have a nice day :)

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
i'm sorry Admin, my English is not good.
i want say, in Rom version MIUI Stable 12.5.3 on Redmi Note 7 Lavender.
the first time when you open the theme app
you will get a notification that you are using MIUI 9 theme version.
I don't understand why MIUI 9 theme app but not MIUI 12 theme app.
If you don't understand my english, don't worry, skip it.
Have a nice day :)
Dont worry.. its just Vietnamese translation typo.. will be fixed in next version..
Code:
res/values-vi/strings.xml:    <string name="incompatible_dialog_message">Chủ đề này không tương thích với MIUI 9. Một vài thành phần có thể bị hiển thị sai.</string>

Reactions: ๖ۣۜPé Chanh

retalsnake

Members
Jun 22, 2018
Today I flashed miui 12.5.4.0 in my Redmi note 10 pro, later I got update via ota of same version pics attached what is the reason that I got same version notification

VaddR

Members
Jan 3, 2013
Hello ! miui.com published China Stable 12.5.1 for xiaomi mi8se here. Will xiaomi.eu make rom based on it for mi8se ?

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce

afonsofrancof

Members
Mar 13, 2021
Hello and good morning.
I'm having this issue with miui 12.5 on Mi 9t pro where I can't get rid of the media control notification.
Whenever I close Spotify (or any app that plays media) , the song I was listening to still shows up in the notifications , and I can click pause , which does nothing obviously.
Also , If I get rid of it , it just pops up again after locking and unlocking my screen.
I also noticed that after swiping it away , if I put my phone in landscape mode , the notification just moved to the right , outside my view on portrait mode. I try to swipe that one but get the same behaviour.
Thanks for an awesome ROM btw , I love everything about it

liedstig

Members
Jul 13, 2021
Im running on redmi k40 pro, do i have to install twrp or i can flash straight since fastboot is available? Cant seem to find twrp for redmi k40 pro. Thanks.

cript0n

Members
Feb 13, 2012
Hello and good morning.
I'm having this issue with miui 12.5 on Mi 9t pro where I can't get rid of the media control notification.
Whenever I close Spotify (or any app that plays media) , the song I was listening to still shows up in the notifications , and I can click pause , which does nothing obviously.
Also , If I get rid of it , it just pops up again after locking and unlocking my screen.
I also noticed that after swiping it away , if I put my phone in landscape mode , the notification just moved to the right , outside my view on portrait mode. I try to swipe that one but get the same behaviour.
Thanks for an awesome ROM btw , I love everything about it
Solution here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/th...s/21-5-12-13.61262/post-607715

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Im running on redmi k40 pro, do i have to install twrp or i can flash straight since fastboot is available? Cant seem to find twrp for redmi k40 pro. Thanks.
No TWRP needed, latest Stable ROM for Redmi K40 Pro is a "fastboot" ROM (there is "fastboot" word at the end of the ROM's filename). ;)

Hello and good morning.
Hello, solution here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-5-12-13.61262/post-607715

;)