MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i install the "stock ROM Xiaomi, Global Version" with twrp and format data, the problem with the Google and safetynet disappear?

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk
If going back to stock, better use fastboot/tgz rom (must be installed through Xiaomi Flash tool)

To get rid of SafetyNet failure you would have to re-lock the Bootloader then (upon going back to stock).
Otherwise, use the Magisk and workaround with XPrivacyLua (either on Xiaomi.eu or stock)

Reactions: Poney70
hi all,
in which phones netflix and GPay not working?
I have mi 9 lite with unlocked bootloader and 12.5.3 xiaomi.eu rom,Greece.
No magisk installed.

Hi! I am currently on MIUI 12.5.4 Mi9 and I have camera bug. It's freeze and crash after freezing. On bug page there is written that it is only on Redmi note 7 device. Can you help pls?

Hi! I am currently on MIUI 12.5.4 Mi9 and I have camera bug. It's freeze and crash after freezing. On bug page there is written that it is only on Redmi note 7 device. Can you help pls?
Forget. If 12.6 don't fix the horrors from 12.5.4.0, the only way will be back to 12.0.6.0, which is a perfect ROM.

Is anyone using this stable ROM on the Mi9T and has the Redmi Buds 3 Pro (Global version of Redmi Airdots 3 Pro) ? I would like to know if the pop up window you get when paring the earphones does have the settings option.

Currently, the weekly ROM only shows the pop up with battery levels. Xiaomi is now selling these earphones globaly, and advertising possible settings (ANC levels, transparenct mode...) for them, but I have no access whatsoever.

I've tried installing Mi AI, but as these are global model, they are not supported by the app.

Is this feature only available on Official Global ROM? Not even sure if its available on EEA ROM.

As this ROM is based on china stable, will this feature ever be implemented? Not requesting, just asking.

Mi 9T. Switched today from Weeklies to this Stable 12.5.1
Little bit older MIUI hence some glitches are 'missing' here:), and for Mi 9T Security patch date is newer

All together, so far so good/better.
Thanks!

Btw, I didn't do Factory reset, I only wiped Cache and Dalwik and /data/system/package_cache (not sure if all that was neccessary but it doesn't 'cost')

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Hi, why Note 8T is Android 10 and Note 8 is Android 11? Is the same rom? Thx.
Hello,

Because Redmi Note 8T doesn't have Official "China" ROMs ("Global" ROMs only) but Redmi Note 8 has Official "China" ROMs. :)

"China" ROMs are known to get updates faster than "Global" ones. ;)

"Is the same rom?" Of course not... ^^

Just installed MIUI 12.5.1.0 for MI 9T is it normal that boot screen is from Redmi and the name of the device has become Redmi K20?

Redmi Note 8 12.5 A11 Stable incredible lag. For example, MIUI Eu 12.0.3.0 A10 Stable was really successful. I tried China Stable 12.5, it's tremendously fast and zero lag. Why is Eu producing lag now? Is it because of features like Super Wallpapers? I think they should remove unnecessary features.It's really slow & lags, it's not like it's going to be used. The weekly betas are the same unfortunately. I hope there is a fix for this.

Reactions: fabiogameri
Hello, I'm having issue on my Redmi Note 7 using this stable 12.5.3 version.
My camera basically crashes every apps that try to use it, after a few seconds of use it will freeze and then close.

Is there anything I'm missing, is there any work-around? I remember this happening in a weekly version back then when it was still supported, and I had to revert back already at that time, hoping it will get fixed later.

My camera basically crashes every apps that try to use it, after a few seconds of use it will freeze and then close.

Is there anything I'm missing, is there any work-around, or should I revert back to an older version and wait for a fix?
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-622511

Revert back to an older version but you will certainly need to format data partition... :(

=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-622511

Revert back to an older version but you will certainly need to format data partition... :(
I don't really mind formatting everything again, it's just that I wish I could use some of the new features without having a broken camera.
I really hope this will get fixed someday, it's been a while :(

Thanks for noticing me thought I'll safely revert back this week, any specific version I should revert to?

I don't really mind formatting everything again, it's just that I wish I could use some of the new features without having a broken camera.
I really hope this will get fixed someday, it's been a while :(

Thanks for noticing me thought I'll safely revert back this week, any specific version I should revert to?
Sadly I don't know what version is good for your device. :(

Need advice. So I have a mi 11 ultra CHINA ROM . ..today I flash phone with original Xiaomi EEA ROM .. . Works normal just that safetynet failed. . . So now I arrived here to xiaomi.eu. My question to you guys is . .
1.if I will flash with stable version for 12.5 safetynet will work ?
2 .future updates only by twrp and no OTA?
3.anyone before arriving to xiaomi.eu install some official ROM like global and work safetynet ?
Advice to install the stable version or take latest ROM? That after I read still some bugs to in latest weekly roms .

I use the phone in corporate where IT dept refuse to install corporate mail,servers,..etci f safetynet not passed. And unfortunately they are checking this.

any advice will be appreciated.

Hello,

1. Safetynet isn't working, but you can fix it with a workaround
2. Updates get over OTA

There is no data in all apps. İ use them always but it says 0B.

12.5.4.0 Mi 10T

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-08-21-36-20-556_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-08-21-36-20-556_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_2021-09-08-21-36-55-922_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-08-21-36-55-922_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 149

Is there anything I'm missing, is there any work-around? I remember this happening in a weekly version back then when it was still supported, and I had to revert back already at that time, hoping it will get fixed later.
I have an RN 7 and I had the same problem. But after a few days I tried again and it didn't crashed. Dunno what it was.
It have had healed it's self

Release 12.5.7 (MI 10) Yesterday a very bad surprise. SECURITY CHECK FAILED. McDonald's app offers do not activate. The app reports security issues. Unable to activate coupon offers.
With the previous version no problem if I remember correctly
I'm updating to 12.5.8 and I really hope the security warning doesn't appear anymore.

12.5.8 same problem. Any solution? ://///

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.