MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to fix gmail not notification

I try to use auto start,no restrictions battery. But it not notification email

The latest updated Mix 4 is TWRP version at 4.2GB but I understood that TWRP for Mix 4 can't read or write files over 3.5GB? How can it be flashed in that case?
Your information is incorrect. TWRP doesn't support ZIP64 which are ZIP archives of 4 GiB or larger (not 3.5 GB). 4 GiB is not the same as 4 GB. The TWRP ROM we released is 4.2 GB which is just under 4 GiB.

Reactions: Troj80 and ipnface
On Redmi 9T with the latest stable ROM:

The app notification sounds turn off after restarting the device, no sound. The screen also does not wake up after a while with notifications.

Same with last week's weekly ROMs.

Anyone tryed 12.5.10 on mi 10?
I download it and will edit text once its installed. Lets see if everything working
edit: everything is working inlc Google pay, safety net test passed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-03-19-17-31-797_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-03-19-17-31-797_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Updated my Poco F3 to 12.5.18, everything seems to work so far, i have noticed that COD Mobile still only goes up to 60FPS when stock rom has 90FPS, is that ever going to get fixed?

There is a search bar on the home screen, is there a way to remove that? thanks.

Updated my Poco F3 to 12.5.18, everything seems to work so far, i have noticed that COD Mobile still only goes up to 60FPS when stock rom has 90FPS, is that ever going to get fixed?

There is a search bar on the home screen, is there a way to remove that? thanks.

Settings - home screen - search bar

• Love
Reactions: El Fernas
I just flashed 12.5.15 on Mi 11 . Does anyone have a changelog? I cannot believe that the only difference for almost a year now, it's just : "General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates."
There are no Xiaomi.eu changelogs for Stable ROMs, only for Weekly ROMs.

"General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates." is a generic changelog when no Xiaomi.eu changelog is available. ;)

You can check the Official changelog for the "China" version (via the Xiaomi Firmware Updater website, after choosing your device and pressing on "Download" button) but nothing interessing:
[Other]
Optimized system performance
Improved system security and stability

Last edited:
I just flashed 12.5.15 on Mi 11 . Does anyone have a changelog? I cannot believe that the only difference for almost a year now, it's just : "General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates."
How is the performance overall?
Is there any heating issues, battery drain?
How much SOT are you getting?

Mi 10 ultra latest firmware 12.5.8.0 RJJCNXM is available for download. Anyone updated to the latest one! Is it generally bug free!

Settings - home screen - search bar
Thanks, for some reason i was blind to the option, i even changed it to google then i decided i didnt liked having it there, lol.

Any ideas on the COD Mobile issue? i know not every F3 user is a COD Mobile player, but this has been annoying since the stock rom got this feature a while back and according to Activision (multiple emails after) the issue "is not on their end", as the Global F3 or Redmi K40 have the option.

Hi, I have one problem on my MI 11 - V12.5.15.0, I can't enter the location, I can only turn it on in the quick menu.
Why this little problems stay in stable roms? With that little crash of apps, I feel like I’ve flashed a weekly upgrade. :emoji_expressionless::emoji_unamused:

Reactions: 1647838042
Any ideas on the COD Mobile issue? i know not every F3 user is a COD Mobile player, but this has been annoying since the stock rom got this feature a while back and according to Activision (multiple emails after) the issue "is not on their end", as the Global F3 or Redmi K40 have the option.
We already discussed it, but if Activision doesn't explain how it works, there is nothing to fix on Xiaomi.eu side

Reactions: Poney70
Need help!

Just installed 12.5.15 on my Mi11, stable version. I always flash the latest stable without any problems. Latest was 12.5.13, now updated to 12.5.15.

But: phone is laggy, fingerprint not working.
But WORST of all: modem stopped working. So no calls/data

What to do? Can i flash back to 12.5.13?
Or other solution?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.