MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, need some help, after update to miui v13, this side menu appear, can u help to remove?
Screenshot_2022-01-07-03-53-41-477_com.whatsapp.jpg

Enviado do meu M2102K1AC através do Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-07-03-50-19-331_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-07-03-50-19-331_com.miui.home.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by a moderator:
I have poco x3 pro and using xiaomi stable 12.5.7. everything working including call recording, but when I go to recorder and try record my voice it say mic is using my other app but I don't have other app using mic when I acess recorder

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-52-38-464_com.android.soundrecorder.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-52-38-464_com.android.soundrecorder.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: Leehanvoon
Phone app force close indefinitely durring a call.
No other phone app is installed.
Joyeuse Miui Stable 12.5.3

LE: turns out that issue is triggered by call recording. Everytime i press Record button in a call, dialer restart itself.

LLE: updating Phone.apk to this newer version fixed my problem.
I have the same problem on redmi note 8t phone.
Firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.5.2.0.RCXMIXM_v12-11.
As soon as I press the record button during a phone call, the application restarts.
I tried to install "Phone.apk" from your link. But failed to install: "Installation of system applications from unknown sources is prohibited".
Can anyone suggest how to solve this problem? preferably without root rights.

This is my first post on this forum, I beg your pardon if something is wrong or wrote in the wrong place.

Attachments

• 2022-01-07.jpg
    2022-01-07.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 155
I have poco x3 pro and using xiaomi stable 12.5.7. everything working including call recording, but when I go to recorder and try record my voice it say mic is using my other app but I don't have other app using mic when I acess recorder
Already fixed on our side, wait for the next release.

Phone app force close indefinitely durring a call.
No other phone app is installed.
Joyeuse Miui Stable 12.5.3

LE: turns out that issue is triggered by call recording. Everytime i press Record button in a call, dialer restart itself.

LLE: updating Phone.apk to this newer version fixed my problem.
I have the same problem on redmi note 8t phone.
Firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.5.2.0.RCXMIXM_v12-11.
As soon as I press the record button during a phone call, the application restarts.
I tried to install "Phone.apk" from your link. But failed to install: "Installation of system applications from unknown sources is prohibited".
Can anyone suggest how to solve this problem? preferably without root rights.

This is my first post on this forum, I beg your pardon if something is wrong or wrote in the wrong place.
None of you attached a log or at least a screenshot of the screen opened by "View summary".

Reactions: biscoot
Already fixed on our side, wait for the next release.

None of you attached a log or at least a screenshot of the screen opened by "View summary".

I tried to open the "View Summary", but this window closes itself. I recorded a video of how the error occurs, but I don’t know if I can post a link to the video on a google drive here. I attach a screenshot from the video.

Attachments

• 08.01.2022.jpg
    08.01.2022.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 184
I tried to open the "View Summary", but this window closes itself. I recorded a video of how the error occurs, but I don’t know if I can post a link to the video on a google drive here. I attach a screenshot from the video.
Great. Missing library issue fixed on our side.

Reactions: biscoot and shia88
Thank you for the reuploaded ROM. I have installed it and found that scrolling of wallpaper is not working with this version. Can I go back to previous V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM version? I still have it on my PC.

Reactions: x3mzone
Il you have 11 Lite 5G NE it's this version you need no ? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V12.5.7.0.RKOCNXM ?
Because you speak about RKICNXM, but it's for classic 11 lite 5G (not the same processor).

Be carefull ;)
Thank you for the reply!
I'm still on stock rom with locked bootloader. I'll wait a while because I noticed a black crush issue with the phone's screen and it is possible to send it to warranty service. I don't want to lose my warranty unlocking the bootloader.

Thank you for the reuploaded ROM. I have installed it and found that scrolling of wallpaper is not working with this version. Can I go back to previous V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM version? I still have it on my PC.
What the hell is "scrolling of wallpaper"?

• Haha
Igor, with selecting the scrolling option the wallpaper scrolls together with the home screen pages as you turn over the pages of the home screen. This was working in the previous V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM version, but not in the reuploaded one.

Attachments

• Scrolling off.jpg
    Scrolling off.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Scrolling on.jpg
    Scrolling on.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Igor, with selecting the scrolling option the wallpaper scrolls together with the home screen pages as you turn over the pages of the home screen. This was working in the previous V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM version, but not in the reuploaded one.
No idea what launcher you are using there, but we did nothing related to the wallpaper...

@Igor Eisberg I have not changed anything of system settings, launcher is default. Just for explanation I have recorded the screen of previous and reuploaded ROM versions V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM. Please check and you will see the difference. I accept you did nothing with the wallpaper, but somehow scrolling has changed.

Last edited:
I have installed 13 but too many bugs Mostly what is bothering me it lost charging power...does not go over 20W on Mi11 Ultra. Also this app behavior reporting green icons can not be turned off...I turn off but it still shows everytime app uses mic or cam.
How do I switch back to 12.5? Today Camera also started being black. need to start it few times to make it work. Could not find single thing that works better than 12.5

Attachments

• IMG_20220109_104913.jpg
    IMG_20220109_104913.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20220109_104838.jpg
    IMG_20220109_104838.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2022-01-09-11-03-48-965_com.titaniumapp.chargemeter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-09-11-03-48-965_com.titaniumapp.chargemeter.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2022-01-09-11-05-49-762_com.titaniumapp.chargemeter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-09-11-05-49-762_com.titaniumapp.chargemeter.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 164
Hi guys. I received an update notification from settings of my RM note9 pro, is this right? Should I download and update? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-09-19-44-55-999_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-09-19-44-55-999_com.android.updater.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_2022-01-09-19-44-47-865_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-09-19-44-47-865_com.android.updater.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 214
Hi,

I installed this ROM in a pomelo device (LatinAmerican Redmi 9T) and runs perfectly!! Except for 2 issues:
- Compass is harder to calibrate, either from the compass app or Google Maps. I live in a region where the magnetic field is weak, and I usually have to re-calibrate the compass. But with this ROM, it is just more difficult. If I'm indoors, the app can't do it (it never finishes the calibration). I kind of fixed it with this tip, so it's not a hardware problem.. and it never happened with the stock ROM or in other devices.
- Top speaker does not work!! The sound that it should produce comes from the ear (main?) speaker instead. I noticed it while watching some Youtube video, and then confirmed using the Hardware Test app (the one you access by tapping the kernel number). "Top Speaker" and "Main receiver" emit sound from the same place, but top speaker makes it louder.
Anyone else noticed this?

Finally, a question: Can I go from Stable MIUI 12.5 to weekly MIUI 13 without deleting data? (there is Recovery ROM for my device)
EDIT: Don't worry, I found the answer (is no!).

Thanks!

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg I have not changed anything of system settings, launcher is default. Just for explanation I have recorded the screen of previous and reuploaded ROM versions V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM. Please check and you will see the difference. I accept you did nothing with the wallpaper, but somehow scrolling has changed.
Looks like it's working fine, the scrolling is just more subtle. Nothing I can help with there. Either a Themes app change, or a MIUI launcher change.

Who had upgraded their 9S to this xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip?
Any noticable bugs?

UPDATES: successfully updated, no noticeable bug so far, Swift and smooth... Battery to bad now, but I guess it hasn't optimized fully yet

Last edited:
Miui 12.5.4 and 12.5.8 are completely broken
Storage devices not working
Camera frequently freezes
Music player is checking storage already second week
Sometimes it works after song or two, it shows that file is broken or wrong file format
Video recording is broken too
I can't even play filmed videos on pc at the same time on phone or tablet shows as corrupted file
Updates doesn't show up until rebooting device
Last year miui was good, but now I'm thinking to change ROM to clean Android
Every Xiaomi device which I changed ROM everything is working as supposed

If I were to update the app vault on Dipper with 12.5.2 what should I do?
This has nothing to do with the thread, but the rule of thumb is that you shouldn't update MIUI system apps manually on our ROMs because they are modified by us along with added translations. Modding is not the purpose of this thread.

Dumb question here: how i can check if memory extension works?
The option is enabled but with every app i check, it's show me she same amount of RAM (6GB - Joyeuse).

For comparison, i have also another OnePlus phone, and there the memory extension are showing in device settings (Total RAM=Device RAM + RAM Extension).
What i am missing?

Attachments

• IMG_20220113_044910.jpg
    IMG_20220113_044910.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_20220113_045120.jpg
    IMG_20220113_045120.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 243
Poco f3, can't set any vibration level, just on or off.
would like to make it stronger.
there is only a "level" bar, when I turn on "haptic feedback". But I want more vibration strength for notification or calls.
is it possible somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.