MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I confirm problem with notification - Messenger zero notification.
I installed V3 rom, and it look good, but I see small problems.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Nicatorium
Yes, I confirm problem with notification - Messenger zero notification.
I installed V3 rom, and it look good, but I see small problems.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

@ingbrzy It would be great if you consider this problem as well. It would be difficult to wait for v4-to be deleted again and v5 to come back.

I can confirm what people said in here already :
apps keep crashing
laggy interface
full screen gestures completely broken
call issues
etc

Mi10

Please try your best to fix this, I really want to avoid doing a clean flash if possible although I know I should've done a backup before :/

Anyway thanks for all the work you guys do for us.

Last edited:
Have a tip for all the yelling upgraders where not able to do backup.

1. when you relied on your phone and everthing works fine do not upgrade.
2. if you are addicted to upgrade immediatly go first on that forum and read all the infos from that people where don't like to listen.
3. benefit from all the failers.
4. if you are a pro do first the backup and afterwards dare do approach the buggy release.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
I have no problems :( All works fine ...

I think it depends on your software configuration and what you apps you´re yousing...

- mostly there aren´t lags any more - mostly (e.g. the game eternium with heavy lags)
- gestures not working when apps are used (no swipe up, only back is working)
- some Notifications aren´t working (other notifications working)

To those who have problems, are your mi10 rooted?

Mi 10 pro - not rooted

Reactions: glweb
I think it depends on your software configuration and what you apps you´re yousing...

- mostly there aren´t lags any more - mostly (e.g. the game eternium with heavy lags)
- gestures not working when apps are used (no swipe up, only back is working)
- some Notifications aren´t working (other notifications working)

Mi 10 pro - not rooted

Also if you have CLON APPS of Viber, WhatsApp and so on... you will get bug with internal storage and memory for clon apps...Apps will randomly closing.... After some time from reboot will have no access to internal storage. And only after reboot will have access to storage again for a short time.....
It starts after creating CLON APP to viber. Before was done wipe cache\delvik cache, format data(yes) and clear flash v3rom.
Before creating CLON everything works fine. Deleting CLON APP viber didn`t help... Waiting for v5rom, hope will fix this bugs.
Many thanks for hard work.

Last edited:
Mi 10 non root, v12.1.3
Device is not able to receive calls or make calls. It seems that the handover vom LTE to GSM is not working. VoLTE is not working. Beside that no issues occured.

Hello, little bug on poco f2 pro with HK 30 Pro V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10 (and some betas). when I exit ultra saver mode I have a notification as in photo 1 (activate the google play services) and if I click on the "G" of the google / discover search bar (photo 2) I must manually indicate my google id.
on the latest betas (android 11) youtube don't work.

Attachments

• 1599812366244.jpg
    1599812366244.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: jasper_1999
Hello, little bug on poco f2 pro with HK 30 Pro V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10 (and some betas). when I exit ultra saver mode I have a notification as in photo 1 (activate the google play services) and if I click on the "G" of the google / discover search bar (photo 2) I must manually indicate my google id.
on the latest betas (android 11) youtube don't work.

. View attachment 31816 View attachment 31818
clean the data from google

It happens to me with both. Usually the first call works for me after every reboot
Hi , yes indeed !! The calls works very bad also, I have to reboot the phone at every 2-3 calls !!!
Will be another rom version soon ?? This one is very bad !!!!

I have no idea what is going on, but 12.1.3 is working fine on my mi10. Unlocked, no root, magisk canary, vpn and adaway. Can make calls as much as I want. No problems with apps so far. Voip and volte are ready to use. Even calls identifier is back.
Maybe I'm just a lucky guy.

Reactions: DaniO2020
I have no idea what is going on, but 12.1.3 is working fine on my mi10. Unlocked, no root, magisk canary, vpn and adaway. Can make calls as much as I want. No problems with apps so far. Voip and volte are ready to use. Even calls identifier is back.
Maybe I'm just a lucky guy.
which version is your MI 10? mine is the CN version. I have no probs making calls but the calls are muted with no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.