MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I get SIM activation error in all of the EU ROMs that I have installed stable or beta Olara in recent days. can you help?
Hello, it's a common issue but I don't have a 100% functional tip to give except retry again later and/or reboot your device... :(

Hello, pip mode work in lastest stable of mi 9t for Netflix and YouTube? And for me safetynet and widevine its ok in weekly, same in stable?

Updated my MI10T Pro to 12.5.5, this time safety net problem knocked my door no root or magisk.

Rest seems all good so far, on a phone heavy used on productivity

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
1208c9c20c9c73b8615c76056357635f.jpg
083cfe8537de59a597fca796075f04ef.jpg

Guys i'm on mi9t pro i red on dedicated forum that with flash of last chinese firmware of MIUI 12.5.5 problem of slow opening app could be solve, is a possible solution? I tried the last weekly some day ago and in particulary Chrome had still this problem

Mi 10 umi update from 12.5.7 to 12.5.8

Whats changed i noticed:

Bootlogo is new

Safetynet not passing anymore

Middlefinger to google bc i replace the cft part with root and magisk and after it can delete magisk and unroot again just annyoing steps

Ah only app not working anymore is McDonald

Guys i'm on mi9t pro i red on dedicated forum that with flash of last chinese firmware of MIUI 12.5.5 problem of slow opening app could be solve, is a possible solution? I tried the last weekly some day ago and in particulary Chrome had still this problem
Try but it's really more simple to install the latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu for your device. ;)

Last edited:
A comment to my previous post:

I don't know if the official YT allows PIP mode - I'm using Vanced YT root (hence it can even play in background or with the locked screen).
Hence my PiP screenshot was from YT (Vanced root)

PiP works in Netflix too, but Netflix does not allow taking screenshots once you start playing a video

That's interesting because I use SmaliPatcher (patching creates a Magisk module), Secure screenshots and it lets me taking screenshots in all other apps I tried that otherwise do not allow screenshots (e.g., Chrome in Incognito mode), but still not in Netflix when playing (even in the PiP mode) - but it must not be related to MIUI and Xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
12.5.3 Stable working great for me so far on Redmi Note 7, thanks to whoever is working on this project! It's great to finally have some much needed updates! Actually have less bugs than before on the global rom!

A question tho... I used orangefox R11 for recovery, and installed all options for OTA, is that function possible to update from the os or do I still have to flash with each new stable release?

Thanks again to everyone involved in this project :emoji_thumbsup:

12.5.3 Stable working great for me so far on Redmi Note 7, thanks to whoever is working on this project! It's great to finally have some much needed updates! Actually have less bugs than before on the global rom!

A question tho... I used orangefox R11 for recovery, and installed all options for OTA, is that function possible to update from the os or do I still have to flash with each new stable release?

Thanks again to everyone involved in this project :emoji_thumbsup:
You get the . zip Update over OTA an have to flash this within the Recovery

Mi 10 Pro. Updated from 12.5.7.0 to 12.5.8.0 without wipes. SafetyNet passed.
But I noticed that in versions 12.5.7.0 on 12.5.8.0, information about the use of WiFi (Security - Battery) is not displayed. Who is the same?
Screenshot_2021-09-11-07-47-24-844_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg

IMG_20210911_075548.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, with safetynet problem bancking app works?
It's safe?

Inviato dal mio M2007J3SG utilizzando Tapatalk
Hi, so far the two I'm using are working.
Gpay PayPal also no issues.
I'm only using PlayStore versions so hope that still safe and nothing strange happens in background

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Hi, so far the two I'm using are working.
Gpay PayPal also no issues.
I'm only using PlayStore versions so hope that still safe and nothing strange happens in background

I do the 12.5.5 update.
Netflix work, bancking apps also i Hope nothing happens too....
5ddf1404bb27ccc5355928ffaa629afc.jpg

Inviato dal mio M2007J3SG utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: pjgoncalves
Status
Not open for further replies.