MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Damn,
have a Mi 11 Pro with the latest 12.5 Stable installed. Wanted to update it to the newest 13.0.10 via fastboot but at the fastboot copy process i got an error with something like "cannot send" or " cannot write"
now nothing is starting up.. is there any solution? Also have some unsaved pictures on it.. im a dumba**

Edit: Forced Restart with holding the Power Button for 10 secs wont work.
I can hear the Plugged in Sound when i connect it to Win but it wont boot up

Thread '[HowTo] Install Fastboot image / Update info no OTA' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota.64508/

Problem when running real racing 3 on K50 Gaming, this message appears uinput-goodix and sensors do not work, does anyone know how to solve it?

I see no more warning for camera on mi 10t pro, is camera now working normally on apollopro?

How is the battery if anybody tried this 13.0.4.0 rom?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the excellent ROM for Xiaomi 11T Pro. Fast, smooth, great battery life. Wallpaper scrolling is working again:) In camera app dynamic shots can be selected, but dynamic photos are not supported by gallery app unfortunately.

I've installed MIUI 13.0.3.0 (SKHCNXM) on my POCO F3 (Redmi K40).
Everything works fine but I can't find the "Multiple Users" settings.
Is it gone?

can someone help. I updated my Poco X3 Pro to MIUI 13.0.3 version through the bat file and now it's on a constant boot loop

hey so i wanted to upgrade from MIUI 12.5 to MIUI 13 and the problem here is that when i try to update it via updater it says that the servers are offline. And the only option left is to reset my phone and do it via fastboot, is there any way to update to MIUI 13 without resetting?

hey so i wanted to upgrade from MIUI 12.5 to MIUI 13 and the problem here is that when i try to update it via updater it says that the servers are offline. And the only option left is to reset my phone and do it via fastboot, is there any way to update to MIUI 13 without resetting?
Resetting is not required, you just need to install via Fastboot

Reactions: katerpanne
You have to read post 2 and apply instruction.

Reactions: nigel67 and biscoot
Seriously? I'm sure the devs here checked the ROM base of all of these phones and found out it's all the same. So what do you expect?

Reactions: biscoot
Seriously? I'm sure the devs here checked the ROM base of all of these phones and found out it's all the same. So what do you expect?
peux/peux_p is no longer supported due to Xiaomi's pathetic configuration and lack of SKU property to separate NFC support between veux and peux.
ROM can still be flashed on peux/peux_p, but will expose NFC as available, which will cause background crashes due to lacking NFC hardware and likely constant battery drain, so flashing our ROM on peux/peux_p is highly unrecommended.

peux/peux_p is no longer supported due to Xiaomi's pathetic configuration and lack of SKU property to separate NFC support between veux and peux.
ROM can still be flashed on peux/peux_p, but will expose NFC as available, which will cause background crashes due to lacking NFC hardware and likely constant battery drain, so flashing our ROM on peux/peux_p is highly unrecommended.
Thank you! I see that peux/peux_p has disappeared from the Supported devices - Stable ROM list. It is now clear