MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Rooting the Root k50 gaming edition or Poco F4 GT is very easy, see this video for those interested, with automatic subtitles.
Files in the description.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a problem with Google pay on Xiaomi 12 (cupid). When I open gpay, it shows a message "problem during setting up the account, try again". If I try again, the same error shows up. Any advice about this? It's the first time I have a similar problem.

What could have been ruined has succeeded. The battery life has been shortened and the green color of the text has become very confusing. The phone is slowed down. I installed 13 original MIUI updates, but not very good. When will there be an update that resolves the above errors?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've miui 12.5 in my mi note 10. Which method do I need to use to install miui 13?
Do you have a custom recovery like TWRP? If it's okay, and if you're already on stable Xiaomi.eu ROM, just clean flash and it will be okay (like me).

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I havent updated my Xiaomi, and I seem to remember that I cant switch from a WEEKLY version to the STABLE one...

My device is the RedmiK30Pro (lmi), and I'm running MIUI v12.6 Weekly - ( 21.10.13 )

-- Right now I have TWRP - v.3.4.2b-1206 (for RedmiK30Pro, ofc, by @wzsx150) flashed.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone comment on the options I have based on this situation?
For example,
Can I upgrade to MIUI 13 - Weekly?
Would this upgrade require a wipe of the device?
---> Could it be that I can't update to MIUI 13 because TWRP is not yet available for this version? (the notes state that to update this device, it must be done via fastboot)

Indeed, I don't really have any reason to upgrade except for the fact that my device suffers a EXTREME Battery Drain, and I really don't understand why....
If I could fix this problem, I would not change ROM or version.....
(The screen time is really low even using low brightness, battery saving mode, etc - around 4hours and it drops from 100% to 0... with a normal use -no gaming or video streaming, just checking messages..... )

I appreciate any comments about the update situation, or why I have these battery problems.
Thanks in advance for your time ^^

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I havent updated my Xiaomi, and I seem to remember that I cant switch from a WEEKLY version to the STABLE one...

My device is the RedmiK30Pro (lmi), and I'm running MIUI v12.6 Weekly - ( 21.10.13 )

-- Right now I have TWRP - v.3.4.2b-1206 (for RedmiK30Pro, ofc, by @wzsx150) flashed.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone comment on the options I have based on this situation?
For example,
Can I upgrade to MIUI 13 - Weekly?
Would this upgrade require a wipe of the device?
---> Could it be that I can't update to MIUI 13 because TWRP is not yet available for this version? (the notes state that to update this device, it must be done via fastboot)

Indeed, I don't really have any reason to upgrade except for the fact that my device suffers a EXTREME Battery Drain, and I really don't understand why....
If I could fix this problem, I would not change ROM or version.....
(The screen time is really low even using low brightness, battery saving mode, etc - around 4hours and it drops from 100% to 0... with a normal use -no gaming or video streaming, just checking messages..... )

I appreciate any comments about the update situation, or why I have these battery problems.
Thanks in advance for your time ^^

kindly read post #2

Hi folks. I'm trying to install some apk but MIUI 13 STABLE on my Redmi Note 10 Pro refuses to permit that. "Can't be installed. Reasson: Other, Solution: download the app from a reliable source". Where is the "install from unknown sources" switch?. No way to find it on settings menus. Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi folks. I'm trying to install some apk but MIUI 13 STABLE on my Redmi Note 10 Pro refuses to permit that. "Can't be installed. Reasson: Other, Solution: download the app from a reliable source". Where is the "install from unknown sources" switch?. No way to find it on settings menus. Thanks in advance!!!!
"Some" APK? Make a log while trying to install.

"Some" APK? Make a log while trying to install.
I meant different APK files from other phone backup. I get the same error for all of them from the default file manager included on MIUI 13 STABLE release. No way to install apps (the apk files) manually. How can I generate the log when trying to install?. Sorry for my lack of experience on this . Thank you.

Reactions: hgoor
kindly read post #2

Yes.. that's what I remembered, but theres no mention abt the case of upgrading from a weekly to another weekly (MIUI 12 to 13, weekly ...)
If I remember, this was not a problem. (Like the fact u can upgrade from 12 stable to 13 stable)
And....
Because of the fact that I've TWRP flashed rn, I guess its not possible to just upgrade due to the Android12 problem/lack of TWRP support......
I would obviously have to format data, right?

---...This is actually a rhetorical question; No need to answer.... I just wondered what would happen If I updated via fastboot, but with TWRP flashed (didnt remember if I had TWRP so I had to check it after asking everything.... the doubt was about upgrading from a weekly.v to another weekly..)

Thanks for ur reply;
BTW,Do you have any thoughs about the mentioned Extreme battery drain problem I have with the lmi pro? (its really like Ive mentioned, pretty abnormal)

Last edited:
Hi, is there a way to open alexa assistant instead of google with the swipe from the bottom corners of the screen?

can any one helping me to flash eu rom on my mi note 10 lite
my current rom is latest miui 13 should i flash miui 13 or downgrade to any previous rom ? any tutorial to flash the eu rom

Any one having issues with the phone not charging after a full discharge? Mine doesn't. I even changed the hardware connector ifself but whenever it battery goes down to 0 it doesn't charge anymore. Its a POCO X3 Pro with NFC

can any one helping me to flash eu rom on my mi note 10 lite
my current rom is latest miui 13 should i flash miui 13 or downgrade to any previous rom ? any tutorial to flash the eu rom
Whenever you come to the new forum, thread, etc - go to the beginning and read the so-called OP posts. Usually they contain the instructions and so. And read before asking

Indeed, read the post #1. I'm not familiar with your particular device but the table lists Mi Note 10 Lite (toco) and the last column says that Xiaomi.eu (MIUI 13 Stable) Fastboot ROM is available for your device

The same post #1 describes how to install the Fastboot type ROM. Read also post #2.
Since you are not updating Xiaomi.eu but installing first time, you will need to run the script windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat (not windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat)

Of course, you first need to:
- Unlock Bootloader: Link is also in the post #1 but you better google about unlocking Xiaomi devices (guides can be found elswhere)
- You will need to install Fastboot drivers and tools to your PC. Google about
- At the top, post #1 provides the link to AFH and SFN servers where you find the Xiaomi eu download ROM for your device (search by the zip file names)

Last edited: