MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Redmi Note 11 (spesn)
The system downloaded the update. Would updating it from settings clean flash the update?

Hello to all,

Last night i updated my Mi10 from 13.0.4.0 to 13.0.6.0, i had to do a reset by recovery because the phone always restarted after i put the unlock pin.
The dual apps on the WhatsApp does not work, when i choose the cloned app it says the launcher does not respond.
There is little big of more battery drain.
I hope that a new update will come soon to correct this bug.
Keep the great work.

Best regards to all.

help me. I use 11 ultra (star) to install stable rom v13.0.12.0. I live in Vietnam and use Vietnamese and all have very annoying font errors. please show me how to fix it

Reactions: JakSpoon
Sorry for maybe the stupid question but is there any Release notes what has changed between two versions?
For example HMKS30SUltra_Mi10T 13.0.4 -> 13.0.5 which is released today?

For some reason, on my Xiaomi 11T Pro when i use bluetooth headphones, i can hear whats being talked through the microphone

Good day, I would like to thank the developers for their endless efforts to bring this awesome ROM to our beloved phones. Anyway, will definitely try this.

Last edited:
Hy all,

I have miui 13 eu version 13.0.2, on my note 10 lit, but i want to flash with fastboot the global turkyish rom.
When i do i have a error, it want flash.
Do i need bootloader unlock when i flash from mui 13 eu to miui 13 global .
Thanks in advance.

Hy all,

I have miui 13 eu version 13.0.2, on my note 10 lit, but i want to flash with fastboot the global turkyish rom.
When i do i have a error, it want flash.
Do i need bootloader unlock when i flash from mui 13 eu to miui 13 global .
Thanks in advance.
Fastboot mode cannot flash anything with the locked Bootloader. It does not depend on Xiaomi.eu, Turkish global, etc. It's not even specific to Xiaomi

It's the simple fact. That's the purpose of locked Bootloaders

Last edited:
Reactions: xcsvxangelx
IS my redmi note 11 pro 5g veux?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-18-46-07-478_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-18-46-07-478_com.android.settings.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I got a Redmi Note 10 Pro updated to MIUI 13 STABLE 13.0.8.0. I'm noticing a major battery drain versus 13.0.7.0 (50% more or so).

No strange app behaviour after analizing power comsumption, just typical Screen, Android System, etc.

Anyone else?

Thx.

Anyone running EU ROM on SPES?
Is it safe to install EU Rom for SPES via fastboot? (I know is the unique method for this device).
I'm doubting because that method is only for android 12 devices. As we all know SPES is currently running android 11.

Anyone running EU ROM on SPES?
Is it safe to install EU Rom for SPES via fastboot? (I know is the unique method for this device).
I'm doubting because that method is only for android 12 devices. As we all know SPES is currently running android 11.
Just to clarify, fastboot is the only method for Android 12 (because no fully working TWRP), not a method only for Android 12.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello! I am using stable build 13.0.5.0 for my alioth. In the notification sounds settings of "Nature Mix" I found a bug with the sound of the Cheetah, birds sound instead

Hi. I have a Mi 11 Ultra and xiaomi.eu 13.0.12.
I cant upload filed to Google Drive from File Explorer.

after i change my theme and rebooted it, it have black screen but its working i hear the lockscreen, i can go to fastboot and recovery but the miui alone is blacksreen display, mine poco x3 pro, can i use update.bat to fix the rom?

after i change my theme and rebooted it, it have black screen but its working i hear the lockscreen, i can go to fastboot and recovery but the miui alone is blacksreen display, mine poco x3 pro, can i use update.bat to fix the rom?
Hi… try the safe mode before flashing

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

Reactions: Monge