MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

POCO F4 GT

Members
Mar 9, 2022
Why are you discussing Global ROM in our Stable releases thread?
I use the xiaomi.eu rom stable on Poco x3 pro for a long time. I'm a fan of this work and I can't exchange it for any other modified rom, not even the original factory version. I'm thinking of getting the poco f4 gt, but I couldn't find the ROM global version. because I have this question, here on the forum, I don't know if I did the right thing.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I use the xiaomi.eu rom stable on Poco x3 pro for a long time. I'm a fan of this work and I can't exchange it for any other modified rom, not even the original factory version. I'm thinking of getting the poco f4 gt, but I couldn't find the ROM global version. because I have this question, here on the forum, I don't know if I did the right thing.
I don't see the problem. What prevents you from installing our ROM that's based on China ROM?

Reactions: KGVER and gogocar62

POCO F4 GT

Members
Mar 9, 2022
I don't see the problem. What prevents you from installing our ROM that's based on China ROM?
the chinese version is something new for me. I haven't done the installation yet. I don't know if she has the Portuguese language. if it has the benefits of the global version. I chose to come and ask here first.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Good evening friends again ,

XM12PRO - 0.36 ROM, flashed about a little more than 12 hours and everything seems smoother and definitely better RAM management.

@Igor Eisberg yes translations are getting better and better (BEST translations for EU is definitely the ones from official EEA ROM),

but that date /month format at LOCK screen is still there!! :p .

I will provide screenshot , our region (Europe - Greece) is dd/ mm / yy ,

of course as all of my posts im not playing the smart guy, just a fan guy who is supporting XIAOMI . EU .

The correct lock screen is like : " Παρασκευή 24/06 "

Thanks in advanced if anyone noticed my post and im asking for a favour that if this post has to be posted to another topic , PLEASE kindly do it for me.

Not playing smart here, not criticising , just a full FAN of XIAOMI.EU .
We were using an Android 11 Global ROM as source, where those date formats don't exist.
We'll update the translations to an Android 12 ROM.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER

POCO F4 GT

Members
Mar 9, 2022
thank you all for clearing my doubts. as soon as my poco f4 gt global version arrives in my hands i will install the chinese rom.

Reactions: KGVER

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
Don't confuse concepts. Do not mark xiaomi.eu ROM as Chinese ROM.
Chinese ROM is Chinese ROM = official ROM by xiaomi
Xiaomi.eu ROM is xiaomi.eu ROM - (and it doesn't matter if it's based on Chinese or global ROM) = custom ROM by xiaomi.eu
Global ROM is Global ROM = official ROM by xiaomi

Last edited:

djbosanac

Members
Jan 24, 2014
What is the popularity of the stable one?

I want to install this oke for my wife on her Poco X3 Pro, but want to have updated Security patches as well. Is this the best solution?

Plaid360

Members
Mar 15, 2020
What is the popularity of the stable one?

I want to install this oke for my wife on her Poco X3 Pro, but want to have updated Security patches as well. Is this the best solution?
Personally I wouldn't install this version on Poco X3 Pro, I have problems with mobile data since installing this, it cuts out constantly, still says LTE but doesn't have any internet access until I switch it off and back on again.

Andreasgbr

Members
May 30, 2022
Use MiFlash and reinstall latest MIUI global OEM ROM for your phone. So in other words go back to stock.

Flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 again.

Downgrade can be the issue. Possible kernel compatibility or something.
My flash is a piece of sh!#,i destroied my phone but now is ok....

Teedums

Members
Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys

I know that when downgrading from weekly to stable formatting data is mandatory. I have never before downgraded ROMs

I have 2 questions

Question 1
Can I do this by installing file windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format?

Will this be sufficient enough and enable the install of weekly ROM without issue or would you suggest formatting data through recovery first then proceed to install the stable ROM

Question 2

If i backed up my current data from a weekly ROM then install the stable ROM will data be okay to re sync on the stable ROM?

As always top work from the Dev team its just that my phone Mi11 Ultra seems to get very hot when charging on the weekly updates and I didn't have this issue on the stable.

Cheers

T