MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

They are all in the first post.

Yes. Just don't hit format data. You do already have the xiaomi.eu ROM on your phone, and you're doing an upgrade. Why would you format your data?
I'm scared of TWRP because I flashed the TWRP on my Miui 13 stock rom and it was successful but unable to read my internal storage because of Android 12, so I downgraded the rom to Miui 12 Android 11 and flashed TWRP again and I'm able to view my internal storage, so I flashed Xiaomi Eu 13 through TWRP and it was successful but phone boot and stuck at MIUI logo. I have to reflash the stock Miui 12 back again.

How did you ever acquire 12.0.5?

Android File Host doesn't even list the recovery ROM yet.
That link is for recovery rom and not fastboot rom. I need fastboot rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-27-22-32-55-603_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-27-22-32-55-603_com.android.chrome.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 109
That link is for recovery rom and not fastboot rom. I need fastboot rom
Once more: How did you ever acquire 12.0.5?
And stop answering, it's a rhetorical question. I can even see 13.0.8 on your screenshot. I marked it for you.

Attachments

• 1656366090499.png
    1656366090499.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 119
Can't install 13.0.9 on mojito. Coming from miui EEA 13.0.5, I did "fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_12-0-mojito-Nebrassy.img", then i installed the zip and did format data but when I reboot it boots in recovery.

EDIT : I Found this tutorial and now it's perfectly working !
No format needed. Tutorial is fine. EEA 13.0.5 is s**t - good choice for xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
hello guys, can i go back with stock global rom in my chinese 12x ? i tried to flash in mi flash and every time i got some sparse error 9/10.

Legit question.

Back in 2018 i had a mi mix 3 5g (terrible phone, no updates) and around that time i tried pixel experience rom and end up with my persist partition broken, i'd get security popups saying they couldn't use xiaomi track service and stuff like that. At the time i was told it happened because i installed TWRP, and it tampered with the persist partiton.
That being said, i have a chinese MI 11 to arrive this week and want to install xiaomi.eu rom. Will i damage the persist partition by doing so? Is there any way to backup it before installing TWRP?
Thanks.

Legit question.

Back in 2018 i had a mi mix 3 5g (terrible phone, no updates) and around that time i tried pixel experience rom and end up with my persist partition broken, i'd get security popups saying they couldn't use xiaomi track service and stuff like that. At the time i was told it happened because i installed TWRP, and it tampered with the persist partiton.
That being said, i have a chinese MI 11 to arrive this week and want to install xiaomi.eu rom. Will i damage the persist partition by doing so? Is there any way to backup it before installing TWRP?
Thanks.
normally you will not damage the persist-partition. you can backup it with this commands

- adb pull /persist C:\backup\persist_bkp.img
- dd if=/dev/block/by-name/persist of=/sdcard/persist_bkp.img (rooted devices)

If the persist-partition is damaged, you can flash a stock rom (miflash) - sometimes it will be restored

PS: At the moment the Mi11 (venus) weekly rom is recovery (twrp) and the stable is fastboot rom

Last edited:
normally you will not damage the persist-partition. you can backup it with this commands

- adb pull /persist C:\backup\persist_bkp.img
- dd if=/dev/block/by-name/persist of=/sdcard/persist_bkp.img (rooted devices)

If the persist-partition is damaged, you can flash a stock rom (miflash)

PS: At the moment the Mi11 (venus) weekly rom is recovery (twrp) and the stable is fastboot rom

Hmm with the mi mix flashing the stock rom wouldn't solve the issue, there was a guy on telegram that fixed the partition.img by editing it, then i remember restoring it using cmd...
Great so i can install the stable version without TWRP, where can i check the latest mi 11 stable fastboot version available?

Hmm with the mi mix flashing the stock rom wouldn't solve the issue, there was a guy on telegram that fixed the partition.img by editing it, then i remember restoring it using cmd...
Great so i can install the stable version without TWRP, where can i check the latest mi 11 stable fastboot version available?
it is in my link ...
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota.64508/

-> look here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/

Hey everyone, im currently on Pixel Experience rom, i want to go over to eu rom..
I think these are the steps i should do, correct me if im wrong please;
Download the eu rom file, extract it on the pc, connect the phone while its on fastboot mode and in the pc i need to choose the first install option..
Am i right? Or i should first move to stock rom or something..

Hi, on rn10pro ( sweet)
I'm still on stable with 12.5.9.
Nos there IS orange fox recovery for recovery rom , i want to update to miui 13
Do i need to make a clean install over miui12 or i Can just dirty flash'?
Can i directly flash the last one or i need to flash the first version of miui 13 and update ?
Thx

Hey everyone, im currently on Pixel Experience rom, i want to go over to eu rom..
I think these are the steps i should do, correct me if im wrong please;
Download the eu rom file, extract it on the pc, connect the phone while its on fastboot mode and in the pc i need to choose the first install option..
Am i right? Or i should first move to stock rom or something..
it depends on your device and if you want to install a fastboot or recovery rom file

Reactions: biscoot
for the redmi note 10s do you have to type this? "fastboot flash boot twrp.img"
because "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" outputs this (remote: partition [recovery] doesn't exist)

then you have a A/B device and you have to use
# fastboot boot twrp

look here:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/
i tried also "fastboot boot twrp.img" as shown in many tutorials

but it outputs this FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))

with "fastboot flash boot twrp.img" it was possible for me to boot twrp and install miui 13.
I'm just wondering why I had to do it that way and you don't get any information about it here in the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: pitileteharpalete
with "fastboot flash boot twrp.img" it was possible for me to boot twrp and install miui 13.
I'm just wondering why I had to do it that way and you don't get any information about it here in the thread

then you are are lucky guy :)

Newer devices with A/B partition scheme don't have a recovery partition, instead it's included in the "boot" partition, but flashing directly to boot partition won't work as it comes with other stuff, like the kernel. "Install recovery ramdisk" unpacks the boot partition and replaces the stock recovery ramdisk that's bundled in it, then repacks the boot partition with the new ramdisk and flashes it.

I've tested so many versions...
maybe you can recommend me one that should work?
i use miflash_unlock-en-6.5.406.31.zip
can you please describe what are you want to to and what you did with the error messages....
I dont know what "miflash_unlock-en-6.5.406.31.zip" has to to with TWRP :)

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
After booting the twrp as suggested, I can't access my internal storage. Is there anything I'm not getting right?