MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Maybe I misunderstand your message, but since the phone was released in June 2019, and the page describe at least 2 years of security updates, the data seems to match.
That was also my understanding

But read the post/question I was answering to, specially the table he included into his question/comment

Ie, I was not complaining (except that Mi 9T was for long on the Xiaomi list of phones they promised to release MIUI 13 [still based on A11] in 2021, but they never did - instead, the phone went to EOL)
I quoted and answered to a Xiaomi.eu newbie how things work. And specially about his Security Patch updates quarterly table (he provided a link to the official mi.com?! in his comment/question), by whom quarterly updates would be still expected for the listed phones (although many are EOL and AFAIK we can not expect any updates for them anymore - not only from Xiaomi.eu but also the stock firmware updates)

Last edited:
Reactions: .stefanlong.
I can answer about Mi 9T aka Redmi K20 (same hardware, code name Davinci for both), since that phone is included in your table about 'committed' quarterly Security patch updates (?!)

I still use that phone as my second handy, running the latest Stable Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.2 released on Nov 2021, and there was never any later update for the phone (two quarters passed since the November)

Actually, status for Davinci is End Of Line and since I closely monitor XDA forum. I've never heard there that any stock update was ever released for that phone (China, Global or EU) after the end of last year

If you go to the first page of this Stable MIUI 13 thread, you will see that there is no MIUI 13 for either Mi 9T or Redmi K20.
Actually, stock MIUI 13 was never released, despite several tables circulating around during the previous year saying that Davinci will receive (stock) MIUI 13 in the second half, or in the last quarter of 2021. Now, it's EOL and certainly will never receive MIUI 13

But the point is:

- MIUI 13 was not released, last was MIUI 12.5.2 and you can find it in the thread:

Open the Downloads page there and you will find only two MIUI 12.5 Xiaomi.eu Stable firmwares for Mi 9T aka Redmi K20: one from Aug 2021, second from Nov 2021.
Never any update on them (by your table, two quarters have passed since November)

In fact, even with that 12.5.2 from Nov 2021, Security Patch Date was 2021-10-01, and my Davinci still shows that old Security patch Date (screenshot), it was never updated by any means

Btw, users of Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Mi 9T Pro = Redmi K20 Pro could tell you the same. All these phones !and some others from your table) are for sure on EOL status and they don't receive any stock firmware updates, and specially not Xiaomi.eu updates

IMHO, that table you linked looks outdated or something (although from mi.com)

I found a table that says the ones you mentioned will be updated to MIUI 13 in Q3 2022.
The EOL status at the end of last year only referred to the weekly version of MIUI as I understand it. But as you said, the devices haven't received any updates for a long time. The uncertain MIUI 13 update will probably only increase the version number and will not bring any new features / bug fixes / security updates.

One thing to definitely keep in mind: All the "great" updates contain hardly any new features compared to the phones that came out with the corresponding version. And that's definitely not because the model is too weak or old, I have the feeling that it's intended to encourage a new purchase. That said, my Mi 9T Pro is now running MIUI 12.5.6 (with some bugs), but it has more in common with MIUI 12.0 than the 12.5 of newer models. A few examples: The new widgets, the new "MIUI-Haptics", media playback in the control center, no update to MIUI+ (therefore incompatible with the tablets). But I have to say, Xiaomi.eu offers more features than the original Global ROM and if you don't know the new features or don't have any other Xiaomi, you don't miss them either.

Regarding the security updates: In my case was the newer of the two only for the Google services. The actually important one, which remained on 05.2021, was not updated despite the ROM update.

Reactions: ebol94 and JiaiJ
How can I fix that?I am on latest stable,I tried to clear data and nothing happened.App was working good until today.I am using a Poco F3.
I clear all data, then I open theme app and refused the agreement, then open theme app in a offline mode. After all of this it's works...

We don't design fonts though, and the Mi Sans isn't even used on Global ROMs, but users wanted it, so it's there.
Switch off "System-wide variable font" in Developer options to use Roboto static font instead.
hi i switched this option off but in chrome and some other browsers, they still use misans to display the content of website. this makes me upset because the whole system doesnt use roboto at all. is there any fix in the near future for this issue?

Google chrome wont install and ive seen several people ask for help and no one has answered as far as i have seen. if Chrome is important probably get a different ROM or even a different phone

Google chrome wont install and ive seen several people ask for help and no one has answered as far as i have seen. if Chrome is important probably get a different ROM or even a different phone
We never had an issue with installing Chrome, so what kind of answer are you waiting for?

Reactions: 1989964
If you have searched, as i did and found a few people having the same issue thats why i asked.
I found the answer is to update Android web view from the play store, after which chrome should install. the answer was another website.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't seen it.

Is it possible to install the stable version of the ROM without unlocking the Bootloader through fastboot mode?

Thanks!!!

Sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't seen it.

Is it possible to install the stable version of the ROM without unlocking the Bootloader through fastboot mode?

Thanks!!!
It's a generic/common question/answer (not specific to Xiaomi phones and particularly not specific to Xiaomi.eu firmwares)

Modern Bootloaders do not allow flashing anything (custom ROM, custom Recovery, Kernel, root, whatever) in Fastboot if Bootloader is locked

That's why modding always starts with unlocking the Bootloader

Last edited:
Phone: Mi 10T Lite
Version: 13.0.6.0 stable

After some time of use, I confirm that everything seems to work smoothly.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your efforts.

Reactions: diamuxin
Hello, i have the mi 11 Ultra and i am on 12.5.20 stable right now. Can i upgrade on the latest stable and keep my data and files?
How is the miui 13 stable right now? Any known bugs?

Thanks for the support!

Phone: Mi 10T Lite
Version: 13.0.6.0 stable

After some time of use, I confirm that everything seems to work smoothly.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your efforts.
Do you have Widevine L1 or L3? Even on the EEA rom, I had Widevine L3. Everything else, as you said, works as expected.

Hey, guys,

I'm going to update my mi 10 (umi) from miui 12.5 with A11 to miui 13 with 12. I've read how to do and it's easy, but I'd like to know if it would be nice doing a factory reset after updating or it isn't necessary at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey, guys,

I'm going to update my mi 10 (umi) from miui 12.5 with A11 to miui 13 with 12. I've read how to do and it's easy, but I'd like to know if it would be nice doing a factory reset after updating or it isn't necessary at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!
You can do without factory reset because you are making a software update.

Reactions: Bubba KO
Hello, i have the mi 11 Ultra and i am on 12.5.20 stable right now. Can i upgrade on the latest stable and keep my data and files?
How is the miui 13 stable right now? Any known bugs?

Thanks for the support!
Stable --> Stable: No format necessary. I've no problems with the latest version on my mi 11 ultra. Everything works, banking apps, themes, call recording. All good! The only thing I notice is the battery. Screen takes a lot, but luckily the phone has quick charging, so not really a problem for me.

Reactions: Jix101
Hi All,

Please accept my apologies if this topic has been discussed before - I just can't find anything about. Briefly: After MIUI 13.0.10 update, wireless charging stopped working. Is that a bug or just a matter of settings? Thanks in advance for your kind support!
Xiaomi Mi 11 pro
Have this problem too on mi 11. 13.0.8