MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Things I noticed on Mi 11 Pro V13.0.12:

Advanced Dark-Mode settings broken. Tapping on the buttons didn't effect anything and there aren't settings for each app (just an empty list).

Reverse-Wireless charging work only 30 seconds, then turn of with error message.

After battery saver display stays at FHD+ & 60Hz

(Battery gets empty very quickly, idk if it depends on the rom)
Does normal wireless charging work?

Stable --> Stable: No format necessary. I've no problems with the latest version on my mi 11 ultra. Everything works, banking apps, themes, call recording. All good! The only thing I notice is the battery. Screen takes a lot, but luckily the phone has quick charging, so not really a problem for me.
Thanks, i just install it, looks good, banking apps working, need to see later if android auto works. On the 12.5 it worked only with a new cable.

Is the latest stable13.0.12.0 SKACNXM version?

hey, i installed xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.1.0.SKCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip by my stupidity on my VEUXG device, and now nfc is not working.
when should we expect VEUXG version of this build?

Also can i downgrade to android 11 veuxg based build without wiping data or i need extra hour to backup all my data and then clean flash android 11 build :D?

thanks.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
hey, i installed xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.1.0.SKCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip by my stupidity on my VEUXG device, and now nfc is not working.
Yes, quite a mistake.

when should we expect VEUXG version of this build?
No one knows but Xiaomi. That's why we don't allow ETA questions (posting rule #1).

Also can i downgrade to android 11 veuxg based build without wiping data or i need extra hour to backup all my data and then clean flash android 11 build :D?
No. Android doesn't treat downgrades kindly.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Thanks, i just install it, looks good, banking apps working, need to see later if android auto works. On the 12.5 it worked only with a new cable.

Is the latest stable13.0.12.0 SKACNXM version?
Yes, that's the latest version. I use an app MIUI downloader to check now and then if there is a newer version. Android auto works for me, with cable and/or with aawireless.

Reactions: Jix101
Hello..
I am on stable EU ROM and I noticed bugs, first that is killing me is when I turn on DO Not Disturb, every notification that come ,comes with sound , like the DND is not turn of... Anyone noticed this?

It's xiaomi 11T pro - Vili

I'm using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot . The first EU Rom flash on my Poco F3, after done everything good, thanks the miui launcher on poco phone.

Before & after setup google/xiaomi account, the green dot doesn't appear when camera/sound recorder launch (pull down status bar nothing too). Privacy Protection/Privacy/Receive notification about app behavior turn off/on and adb shell cmd device_config put privacy camera_mic_icons_enabled true default nothing changed.

Does normal wireless charging work?
Since I don't have such a charger available at the moment, I can't answer this question.

But if you are considering upgrading:

The latest ROM for Mi 11 Pro/Ultra is V13.0.12.
But for the official MIUI I could only find V13.0.9. Apparently a version was withdrawn. In addition, the battery life is very bad.
With that in mind, I wouldn't update anyway.

Reactions: Will197
I'm on ancient 12.0.8 stable (A10) - can I somehow upgrade to newer version (not necessarily MIUI13) *without* formatting data?
At first, my updates were coming regularly, but for the last 6-12 months not a single one for some reason. Now I see I'm waaay behind.. :(

Hi the weekly rom on my mi note 10 stopped so i have to switch to stable release, if i switch now i have to clean flash the rom because its a downgrade but if i wait a month for the next stable release, can i dirty flash the rom without wiping data?

When will the EU ROM for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G(China) be available? I've been waiting since the day I got this phone but everytime I check I'm disappointed that it's still not available. Please do consider to publish the ROM because many of us are waiting.

When will the EU ROM for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G(China) be available? I've been waiting since the day I got this phone but everytime I check I'm disappointed that it's still not available. Please do consider to publish the ROM because many of us are waiting.

We are considering. Consider participating in the initiative.

Thank you for releasing a new 13.0.10 build for POCO F4 (munch) (the filename has stayed the same)
The previous version was having issues, e.g. the Camera app was crashing and not working correctly.
This new build is stable and working fine. Thanks very much !

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
tried to update from the 12 to 13 but fails, i have a poco f3 and bootloader unlocked, im running miui 12 eu rom, installation failed and the cmd screen disappeared, now i cant turn back on the phone

Attachments

• failed.png
    failed.png
    88 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Hello, as I recall before xiaomi.eu firmwares had max volume(as Singapore), so you don't need to change region for good volume. Now I got poco f4 gt and had low volume. So I changed region and it got better volume. Is it intented or somehow they forgot to change volume?

I'm on ancient 12.0.8 stable (A10) - can I somehow upgrade to newer version (not necessarily MIUI13) *without* formatting data?
At first, my updates were coming regularly, but for the last 6-12 months not a single one for some reason. Now I see I'm waaay behind.. :(
If you install a newer stable version you don't need to format. A10 sounds like an older device, so idk if there is any update. Of course you should only install the ROM for your device.
It's normal for updates to become less frequent.

Seen it asked but not answered.i can't install Facebook from playstore on mi 11 pro with eu ROM 13 installed. Can anyone suggest a way to get it on the phone?

tried to update from the 12 to 13 but fails, i have a poco f3 and bootloader unlocked, im running miui 12 eu rom, installation failed and the cmd screen disappeared, now i cant turn back on the phone
looks like you bricked your phone.Can you boot in fastboot mode?