MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Just ordered yesterday a Redmi Note 11 6/128 Global version, the right rom is the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.10.0.rgkmixm_v13-11-fastboot.zip" right? If it has NFC or not its always this rom right?
Hi, we have the same phone and I also plan to change it to xiaomi.eu ROM. Please tell if me you face any issues or bugs before I change mine I still have 168hours to unlock my phone. Thank you

Would this twrp work in spesn? (redmi note 11 nfc)
Also no need to wipe data to go from V13.0.1.0 to V13.0.2.0 , even if it means Android 11 to 12,right?
Hello! TWRP works perfectly. I also have a Note 11 NFC. The rom is flawless and the speed is better. I deleted "Wipes Data, Cache, and Dalvik" before installation (Factory Reset). Maybe you don't have to. If you manage to update without data loss, please write it down.

Spes/Spesn models use the same ROM and TWRP.

If it's an update from Stable xiaomi.eu to Stable xiaomi.eu, no wipe or Format Data is needed.
Can you send me a good working ROM with fixed bugs please? I currently using Stable Global Version and want to change the ROM to xiaomi.eu I saw post version SGKMIXM but my version is RGCMIXM is it safe?

Last edited:
Can I format my SD Card with the Xiaomi EU ROM to use them like a virtual internal disk? So I can expand my internal disk from my phone. → The ADB command is "sm list-disks" + "sm partition <disk> public, private, mixed <percentage>". In the original Xiaomi EEA ROM, MIUI unfortunately can't install Apps to SD Card.

Yours sincerely

(HMNote 11 NFC spesn - Miui 13.0.2)
Download the June 01, 2022 update, then install it. I restart the device. After switching on, the device restarts by itself and the status returns to Sept.9. 2021.
Why this bug?

Hi,

Yesterday I did a clean install from the latest weekly to the latest stable. Restored my settings from cloud bkp, etc. I don't know if it's related to the restore, but every time I try to open menus which would open the Themes app (wallpapers, ringtones, etc.), I got the following message:

73792_screenshot_2022-07-28-21-42-38-299_com_android_the.jpg

I tried to delete cache, all data for Themes app, restarted the phone, etc. Without resolution.
Does have anyone suggestion what to do with this?

Last edited:
Hi new user and relatively new to this. I have downloaded the 13.0.2 update for the redmi note 11, however there is no windows bat file to flash the firmware. Can anyone help?

Hi new user and relatively new to this. I have downloaded the 13.0.2 update for the redmi note 11, however there is no windows bat file to flash the firmware. Can anyone help?

Thanks for your reply, I thought there were no twrps for A12. There is 3 to choose from for spes, is the correct one the file that has "12" in it?

Since mine is on android 11, I have to download the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.2.0.sgkmixm_v13-12.zip" right? Without the "fastboot" in the end

Updated to 13.0.2 on redmi note 11, was unable to mount the storage in twrp because password seems like a glitch. Was still able to update by using my sdcard. However i now have dual apps updater lol. No setting to turn it off in dual apps.

Any fix or workaround for battery saver not working for mi 10s build? Apps keep running in background even if things are restricted on permissions or battery saver. Other than this, rom is just amazing, way better than stock cn rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pilep1p
This might be a very stupid question but here it goes - is there any way to update the Xiaomi Apps via the Updater App in MIUI? I have a Mi10T 5G and installed MIUI 13.0.5 from here - as soon as I try to look for Updates via the "Updater" App it tells me I have the latest version - in the former Version of MIUI there were quite often Updates available for Apps like Gallery and so on.
Thank you for the reply and congrats for the great work!

This might be a very stupid question but here it goes - is there any way to update the Xiaomi Apps via the Updater App in MIUI? I have a Mi10T 5G and installed MIUI 13.0.5 from here - as soon as I try to look for Updates via the "Updater" App it tells me I have the latest version - in the former Version of MIUI there were quite often Updates available for Apps like Gallery and so on.
The apps cannot be updated manually because the apps have to be translated. The MIUI apps are updated through OTA updates

Reactions: katerpanne
The apps cannot be updated manually because the apps have to be translated. The MIUI apps are updated through OTA updates
Thanks for the quick reply - OTA Updates are those from Google Play, or what exactly do you mean? With the "native" MIUI, the one my phone came installed with, I would use this "Updater" App to update all MIUI-Apps - but in V. 13 this does not work anymore. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the quick reply - OTA Updates are those from Google Play, or what exactly do you mean? With the "native" MIUI, the one my phone came installed with, I would use this "Updater" App to update all MIUI-Apps - but in V. 13 this does not work anymore. Am I missing something?
By OTA updates I mean a new version of the Eu Rom. The MIUI apps itself does not have an updater

Reactions: shhakky
Already mentioned several times: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-applications-at-xiaomi-eu.66317/#post-663901