MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello together,

first thank you for continously supplying these ROMs.

I have a problem with my Xiaomi 12 (cupid).
I updated it from Global ROM to 13.0.36 (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot) on my mac by the script "macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format".
Now the phone isn't starting at all, neither to recovery nor to fastboot.

Any experiences with that?

Best regards
U are on a Mac ? Or windows, maybe u selected wrong script

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please help me with direction on how to install twrp on my Mi 11 Ultra. An AB device. I've tried different methods seen here, not working.

Anyone with mi 11 ultra who has installed twrp please.

Can someone please help me with direction on how to install twrp on my Mi 11 Ultra. An AB device. I've tried different methods seen here, not working.

Anyone with mi 11 ultra who has installed twrp please.

please no double posts

Updated to latest 13.0.8 on Sweet, Refresh rate option no longer showing up on Video toolbox.. Pls Any way to rectify this

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Hi guys, first off all thank you for the hard work to bring these awesome ROMS. I always use with my Note11 spesn the fastboot way using your "first install" or "update rom" .bat files. This time I don´t see tha files so, Is there any chance that at some point it will also be available for V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM_v13-12 the same fastboot way?

thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi guys, first off all thank you for the hard work to bring these awesome ROMS. I always use with my Note11 spesn the fastboot way using your "first install" or "update rom" .bat files. This time I don´t see tha files so, Is there any chance that at some point it will also be available for V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM_v13-12 the same fastboot way?

thank you!!
TWRP is being updated on A12 so they will drop the fastboot roms alltogether

Reactions: elvisaloha

thank you!!
If a working TWRP is available, then no...

TWRP 3.6.2 support Android 12 for Redmi Note 11 spes. Link : https://sourceforge.net/projects/jabiyeff-build/files/test/twrp-3.6.2-12.1-spes.zip/download
You can try this by google this keyword : twrp-3.6.2-12.1-spes.zip

This is AB device so no specific recovery partition so you have do these steps to install TWRP
Boot to TWRP temporary
fastboot boot twrp.img
Flash TWRP
Advanced > Flash current TWRP
Then you can have TWRP forever. Remember that when flash the xiaomi eu rom you have to check auto flash TWRP too

Last edited:
Reactions: elvisaloha
[Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only] Can I do this without unlock BL?
no…

Hello guys, mi11 ultra here currently on xiaomi.eu 22.5.11 everything unlocked but somehow, as I try to install the twrp by booting from fastboot I get just a black screen and cannot proceed. Thus I cannot update to the new weekly which comes without the script. Any help?

Last edited:
I tried to flash following TWRP
twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.9_A12-cupid-skkk.img

sending recovery was ok

writing recovery failed (remote: 'Error flashing partition : Volume Full')

What went wrong?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

sending recovery was ok

What went wrong?

Perhaps a wrong / corrupt twrp.... but without device info (A-B or non A-B), I cant check it

Now you need a TWRP for your device A12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or download TWRP for your device from skkk

sending recovery was ok

What went wrong?

Had same problem, solution:
1. On windows. Instead of "flash" type "boot"
2. Then at phone recovery, change language to english, then go to "advanced" and click "flash current twrp"

Worked flawlessly for me :)

I'm my Mi Note 10 Lite, i don't download the latest version V13.0.2.0.SFNMIXM Stable.
From the update option of Phone Settings.
Downloading 0% .....