MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

My device is Xiaomi 12 (cupid).

Boot and install TWRP / ROM on A/B device
- type "fastboot.exe boot twrp.img" (without "")
- TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
- copy downloaded ROM to internal storage of your device
- install the ROM -> see nice pictures from @gogocar62
- optional you can flash TWRP permanent with "Install Recovery Ramdisk"
- Reboot to System -> see nice pictures from @gogocar62

Boot and install TWRP / ROM on A/B device
- type "fastboot.exe boot twrp.img" (without "")
- TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
- copy downloaded ROM to internal storage of your device
- install the ROM -> see nice pictures from @gogocar62
- optional you can flash TWRP permanent with "Install Recovery Ramdisk"
- Reboot to System -> see nice pictures from @gogocar62
Thank you very much

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
In weekly are more options under battery for automated tasks, I am missing the option to schedule the haptics. Are there any plans to get this Features to stable version (device is munch).?

In weekly are more options under battery for automated tasks, I am missing the option to schedule the haptics. Are there any plans to get this Features to stable version (device is munch).?
Ask Xiaomi when they plan to add that to Stable...

Curious anyone got problems with F4GT camera? ATM mine seems to be very noisy. Worse threw the G app and only bit better threw stock cam.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
just downloaded 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40Pro_MI11i_V13.0.10.0.SKKCNXM_v13-12.zip' and it seems that the install batch files are missing in the zip file!

Hi guys,
just downloaded 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40Pro_MI11i_V13.0.10.0.SKKCNXM_v13-12.zip' and it seems that the install batch files are missing in the zip file!
It's a recovery ROM... use TWRP to flash it.

I can't update the Mi 11i using the TWRP , had a 3 error , no system, no vendor , no product
so many details :) which twrp did you use?

Now you need a TWRP for your device A12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or download TWRP for your device from skkk

Reactions: biscoot
so many details :) which twrp did you use?

Now you need a TWRP for your device A12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or download TWRP for your device from skkk
The official TWRP 3.6.2_11-0-haydn

Guys, I need a little hand please, I messed up, now I only have TWRP and dont have any rom flashed, when I try to flash the zip it tells me ERROR: 1 and failed to mount /Sytem_ext /vendor /product

EDIT: ok, fixed, managed to flash the stock rom

Used this rom https://c.mi.com//miuidownload/detail?device=1900405, Redmi Note 11 Global, it instaled android 12 but i think it came out of the box with android 11 thats because I used the recovery method and messed this up somehow, now after flashing this A12 rom, tried to flash the xiaomi.eu again fastboot mode because now is A12 and it didnt work out...

Last edited:
Ok, since now I managed to flash the stock rom Android 12 on my Redmi Note 11, should I use the TWRP mode for A12 or should I do the fastboot method? Which one is "better"?

Ok, since now I managed to flash the stock rom Android 12 on my Redmi Note 11, should I use the TWRP mode for A12 or should I do the fastboot method? Which one is "better"?
it depends on the rom version which you want to install.... there are recovery roms and fastboot roms

an example:
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image.64508/

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
it depends on the rom version which you want to install.... there are recovery roms and fastboot roms

an example:
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

Yeh I understand that, my only doubt is that on the first post it says that devices with android 11 should use recovery rom and devices with android 12 should use fastboot rom, and since now I flashed the stock android 12 rom, following the 1st post I should use the fastboot one. But I get impression that the 1st post is outdated in this subject, probably at the time @ingbrzy open this it wasnt available a working TWRP for android 12 and now is.

I got a bit confused about this, sorry

Yeh I understand that, my only doubt is that on the first post it says that devices with android 11 should use recovery rom and devices with android 12 should use fastboot rom, and since now I flashed the stock android 12 rom, following the 1st post I should use the fastboot one. But I get impression that the 1st post is outdated in this subject, probably at the time @ingbrzy open this it wasnt available a working TWRP for android 12 and now is.

I got a bit confused about this, sorry
you are welcome :) look at the filename and then you know if you need as example TWRP or if it is a fastboot rom
If you have any questions feel free to ask and describe in detail what you did and where are the challenges ...

you are welcome :) look at the filename and then you know if you need as example TWRP or if it is a fastboot rom
If you have any questions feel free to ask and describe in detail what you did and where are the challenges ...
Ok, after I first unlocked the BL on this Redmi Note 11 yesterday, it came with Android 11 out of the box.
Since the first post says that devices with Android 11 have to use the TWRP, I flashed the TWRP, downloaded the recovery xiaomi.eu rom, and somehow, something I did wrong, when I tried to flash the zip it told me in red "ERROR: 1" and failed to mount /Sytem_ext /vendor and /product.
I went here and downloaded the global rom and through the fastboot with the .bat that comes with it, it turns out working and now it flashed the Android 12 instead of the Android 11 that came with the phone out of the box.

Reading the first post, it tells to Android 12 devices to use just Fastboot roms, so I download it and instead of using the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" I used, by mistake "windows_fastboot_update_rom" and got a bootloop.

So, I recover it again using the stock android 12 rom as before.
At this point I didnt try anything else, and now since in 1st post seems outadated saying A12 devices uses fastboot mode and A11 devices uses recovery mode it got me thinking if I should use TWRP for android 12 to flash the .zip or if I should use fastboo method but this time using the right .bat ("windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format").

Ok, after I first unlocked the BL on this Redmi Note 11 yesterday, it came with Android 11 out of the box.
Since the first post says that devices with Android 11 have to use the TWRP, I flashed the TWRP, downloaded the recovery xiaomi.eu rom, and somehow, something I did wrong, when I tried to flash the zip it told me in red "ERROR: 1" and failed to mount /Sytem_ext /vendor and /product.
I went here and downloaded the global rom and through the fastboot with the .bat that comes with it, it turns out working and now it flashed the Android 12 instead of the Android 11 that came with the phone out of the box.

Reading the first post, it tells to Android 12 devices to use just Fastboot roms, so I download it and instead of using the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" I used, by mistake "windows_fastboot_update_rom" and got a bootloop.

So, I recover it again using the stock android 12 rom as before.
At this point I didnt try anything else, and now since in 1st post seems outadated saying A12 devices uses fastboot mode and A11 devices uses recovery mode it got me thinking if I should use TWRP for android 12 to flash the .zip or if I should use fastboo method but this time using the right .bat ("windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format").
as I have mentioned... it depends on the rom version which you want to install / flash

if your favorite rom version is a recovery rom Android12 -> TWRP version for A12
if your favorite rom version is a recovery rom Android11 -> TWRP version for A11
if your favorite rom version is a fastboot rom -> fastboot

read my HowTo's:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Which rom do you want to install (filename) ?

I have a question about the installation. It says:

"FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)"

Why is it not allowed to "swipe" the "system"? It will be updated afterwards, won't it?

Thanks

as I have mentioned... it depends on the rom version which you want to install / flash

if your favorite rom version is a recovery rom Android12 -> TWRP version for A12
if your favorite rom version is a recovery rom Android11 -> TWRP version for A11
if your favorite rom version is a fastboot rom -> fastboot

read my HowTo's:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Which rom do you want to install (filename) ?
All right I will check it!
Thats part of the confusion, for the Redmi Note 11 there is 1 recovery rom and 3 fastboot ones
I want to flash xiaomi.eu MIUI13, regardless by recovery or fastboot, I just want one that works, but since there is more than 1 option it causes me some confusion

I have a question about the installation. It says:

"FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)"

Why is it not allowed to "swipe" the "system"? It will be updated afterwards, won't it?

Thanks

try it and then you know why. I have tested it for a long time ago… it was not my best idea.

it is not necessary and so please dont do it :)