MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have 2 k30 pro devices. One of the devices has 22.7.19 Beta installed and has a new control center style, but the 13.0.5.0 stable build that I installed yesterday has an older control center style. How can I use the new control center in a stable build?

1- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM
2- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_22.7.19_v13-12.zip
stable branch is older than weekly.. just wait for updates..

Reactions: JakSpoon
Finaly was able to unlock my note 11 pro 5g after a week <3 ... now which version of the rom do i need to flash can someone help me? i realy dont want to f something up

Finaly was able to unlock my note 11 pro 5g after a week <3 ... now which version of the rom do i need to flash can someone help me? i realy dont want to f something up

thank you...almost flashed the VEUX not the VEUXG ^^

Reactions: katerpanne
So i flashed the 13.0.2 rom in my Note 11 pro 5g and i Must say its a Bit underwelming...its kinda laggy and the Display ist flickering slightly from time to time

Today, the image ( xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.39.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12.zip ) has been successfully updated with TWRP ( [BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi12_v6.2_A12-cupid-skkk.img )!

thanks

The games I play are stuttering and the frame rate drops a lot. So I reverted to the previous version.

In case someone's interested: the security patch for xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.39.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12.zip

...is still August 2022.

Guys, how can we install latest miui on redmi k30 pro?
I not see any installation .bat file
Doesn't it say for your device in the post #1, table, Recovery ROM

Read carefully post #1.
All other info, where to look for recoveries, how to install - they were asked and answered several times or you can search on Xiaomi.eu ROM

Doesn't it say for your device in the post #1, table, Recovery ROM

Read carefully post #1.
All other info, where to look for recoveries, how to install - they were asked and answered several times or you can search on Xiaomi.eu ROM
ok, but lmi twrp is the same on lmipro? I can see only lmi twrp

Last edited:
After you install the Fastboot ROM, nobody prevents you from installing a custom recovery. However, for MIUI 13, A12 you have to carefully choose the TWRP or OF for your model that properly supports decryption - but there are many posts here about, a thread specially for custom recoveries, another with best practices how to install them and so on, SEARCH is your friend

Things like that were extensively asked and answered here. When reading, do not concentrate only to posts specific for your device, since there are general questions and answers that in one or another way might be useful for the other models (like a link to where to look for the custom recoveries for A12, how to install them, etc)
Yeah , but i have already OF. Im asking about ability to make backup of rom installed by fastboot. I don't want situation for example where i have installed magisk module and received problem that reguire reinstall of rom. Ive heard about decryption problems too

Hey guys, since 13.0.9 build on Mi 11, my camera cannot do a good focus and has auto white balance issue. Anyone else?

guys please tell me the more stable twrp for poco f3 because now the file of 13.0.7.0 are a recovery rom and I have to update from 13.0.6.0 version... thanks

how i can install last update for Redmi Note 11 ( spes ).. it's not a fastboot update, and can't find a working custom recovery