MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have just updated to miui 13 my mi11 lite 5g ne (the old fastboot version for now). Why in the classic icon pack a lot of icon for 3rd party apps are missing? For example amazon, root explorer, opera. It shows only the original icon with a white shape as a background. Is this a desired behavior? Thanks

Sorry for the stupid question but, the last update for MI10Ultra was fastboot, I see now that in the list mi 10 ultra is Recovery (twrp I guess) so I put the zip rom in the main storage of my Mi 10 ultra and go to twrp and I do not see the zip to install the rom .... How exactly I have to install the new update from 28.08.2022 when it`s not fastboot and I can`t see it in recovery. Am I doing something wrong?

Installed 13.0.7 for F3, coming from Fastboot to Recovery. Thanks for the wonderful guide. Just to clarify, i think you can just dirty flash 13.0.7 over 13.0.6 Fastboot with TWRP, but I wiped data before flashing it just for assurance ( i remember in the old days of Samsung Note 1, S2 you had to wipe data prior to flashing.) Currently everything is working fine. Just that if you're gonna use Phone by Google / Google Dialer, do go into the permissions and change "read device info" to something other than return blank message. If not everytime you make a call it will go into the stock MIUI caller instead of google. Same goes for Contacts, instagram and facebook.

Reactions: Unknown404
Goodnight.
I wanted to thank the developers of xiaomi.eu for the amount of content and information they give us.
Thank you very much.
I have finally been able to flash a rom without ads and with call recording on my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Now I will try to root.
To flash magisk is it necessary to install the ROM again or can ONLY Magisk be flashed?

Thank you very much :)

Hi. I have a Poco X3 NFC, actualized by OTA to official MIUI 13 (Android 12). I works really bad (FM Radio does't work, caller micro doesn't work, battery drains...). I wanna upgrade to MIUI.eu 13, but there is only a "recovery" version. Like I'm in Android 12, I think that I should upgrade by fastboot (and only by fastboot...). How I could do that, if there is not a "fastboot" version? Can I upgrade the "recovery" version using a fastboot installer? Thank you very much for your kindly helping.

Instale Magisk solo en TWRP.
Cualquier instalación/actualización de ROM eliminará la raíz.
Si realmente no necesita root, no lo haga.
there is no twrp for redmi note 11 pro 5g, only fastboot.
I don't know if it can be flashed only magisk

there is no twrp for redmi note 11 pro 5g, only fastboot.
I don't know if it can be flashed only magisk
TWRP is NOT MANDATORY, not even needed to install Magisk

Although Magisk CAN be installed through TWRP (IF TWRP is available for the particular phone), by the Magisk Installation guide (available on Magisk Github- so many users use Magisk but do not date to ever open and read?!), the RECOMMENDED method (exactly because of the problem with custom recoveries for the new Android versions and new devices) to install Magisk is patching the boot.img and flashing

Hence:
- unzip Xiaomi.eu installation for your phone and extract boot.img file
- install Magisk APPLICATION, download from Magisk GitHub:
- by installing Magisk app, you are not rooted yet but you have the option to Install Magisk
- Take select and patch a file, navigate to and select your extracted boot.img, press Let's go
- Do not enable Recovery option (if it would be offered)
- Find the patched boot img file in Download folder, copy to PC, to your ADB/Fastboot folder
- Flash by:
fastboot flash boot <patched boot img>

Boot img must be from the actual Xiaomi.eu version you are running.
Upon updating Xiaomi.eu, you will need to repeat the patch and flash with the new boot.img

Btw, there is a guide and posts about here on XDA, about all this

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_065524.jpg
    IMG_20220926_065524.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20220926_065610.jpg
    IMG_20220926_065610.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20220926_070729.jpg
    IMG_20220926_070729.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Sorry for the stupid question but, the last update for MI10Ultra was fastboot, I see now that in the list mi 10 ultra is Recovery (twrp I guess) so I put the zip rom in the main storage of my Mi 10 ultra and go to twrp and I do not see the zip to install the rom .... How exactly I have to install the new update from 28.08.2022 when it`s not fastboot and I can`t see it in recovery. Am I doing something wrong?
Hello,

The same thing happens to me and I ask the same question

Thanks

And the answer is already given several times. So please READ and SEARCH!
Before I posted my question I did search the thread over and over again and nothing is exactly the same as what I`m having as an issue... The only thing similar is the link to the thread that shows how to install TWRP and after that the rom from there, but the thing is that I have TWRP and I still can't install the rom with it since when I put it in the main directory and go to TWRP the zip does not show....

And the answer is already given several times. So please READ and SEARCH!
Don't be angry, friend MeiGuddet,

I've been reading everything related to this problem for several days and I can't find the solution.

Basically, the problem is that since the TWRP (version 3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-star-skkk) it is not able to see the ROM file that the OTA has downloaded. I think I don't see the user partition because there is nothing in /sdecard nor in /data/media.

Attached document that includes screenshots of the process.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• Proceso actualización v13.0.13.pdf
    1,001 KB · Views: 108
Good morning. What can I do if my phone (POCO X3 NFC) needs a fastboot version ROM, but there's only a recovery version disponible? There is some way to force recovery when the phone is yet using Android 12? Thanks a lot.

Don't be angry, friend MeiGuddet,

I've been reading everything related to this problem for several days and I can't find the solution.

Basically, the problem is that since the TWRP (version 3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-star-skkk) it is not able to see the ROM file that the OTA has downloaded. I think I don't see the user partition because there is nothing in /sdecard nor in /data/media.

Attached document that includes screenshots of the process.

Many thanks!

Solved!!

See katerpanne thread
"If you cant decrypt / see your folders after booting TWRP
- check if you use the correct TWRP (see links)
- change Pattern/Password to PIN
- remove the PIN in system and try it again"
Sorry friend MeiGuddet.
thank you very much katerpanne

Hello guys. Today i updated my POCO F3 from 12.5.19 stable to latest 13.0.7 stable. Everything went smoothly but i had to remove my lock screen pattern/fingerprint because i was getting error in the TWRP. After that all the process completed with no problems. I did no formats or wipes. When phone rebooted i set again from start the screen lock patter and fingerprints scan. After that i tried to open my bank app and it wouldnt accept my fingerprint. I log in with codes but when i tried to set again the fingerprint log in in my bank app it wouldnt accept it. I cleaned all the data from the bank app, and did a fresh log in, again wont accept fingerprint. It pops an error message at that step and restarts the app. I reinstalled the bank app, and again wont accept the fingerprint scan. I cant even turn it on in the app setting. Fingerprint works normally on phone and Gpay. I pass safety net. What can i do?

The same thing happened to me.
I have reconfigured fingerprint access in the applications that had it configured before updating the ROM v13.0.13.

Hello good evening, I have a question and I don't want to damage the phone, I installed the TWRP 3.6.2_12 Xiaomi 11 T Pro_v6.2_A12 recovery and it went well, I also installed the EU 13.0.4.0 rom for the xiaomi 11T Pro by fastboot and all good, I have all the applications and the phone working and a few days later I got an OTA update, v13.0.6.0 SKDMIXM, only when I go to update it gives me a warning to select slot A, I don't know what that is. My question is, can I update without problems through recovery or can it give me errors? As it says in the first post that recovery does not update because it does not work for the xiaomi 11T Pro... Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_140552_084746~01.jpg
    IMG_20220926_140552_084746~01.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20220926_140737_084722~01.jpg
    IMG_20220926_140737_084722~01.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20220926_140708_084703~01.jpg
    IMG_20220926_140708_084703~01.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20220926_140652_084641~01.jpg
    IMG_20220926_140652_084641~01.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Hello good evening, I have a question and I don't want to damage the phone, I installed the TWRP 3.6.2_12 Xiaomi 11 T Pro_v6.2_A12 recovery and it went well, I also installed the EU 13.0.4.0 rom for the xiaomi 11T Pro by fastboot and all good, I have all the applications and the phone working and a few days later I got an OTA update, v13.0.6.0 SKDMIXM, only when I go to update it gives me a warning to select slot A, I don't know what that is. My question is, can I update without problems through recovery or can it give me errors? As it says in the first post that recovery does not update because it does not work for the xiaomi 11T Pro... Thank you.
you can… everything is described here…

Hello guys. Today i updated my POCO F3 from 12.5.19 stable to latest 13.0.7 stable. Everything went smoothly but i had to remove my lock screen pattern/fingerprint because i was getting error in the TWRP. After that all the process completed with no problems. I did no formats or wipes. When phone rebooted i set again from start the screen lock patter and fingerprints scan. After that i tried to open my bank app and it wouldnt accept my fingerprint. I log in with codes but when i tried to set again the fingerprint log in in my bank app it wouldnt accept it. I cleaned all the data from the bank app, and did a fresh log in, again wont accept fingerprint. It pops an error message at that step and restarts the app. I reinstalled the bank app, and again wont accept the fingerprint scan. I cant even turn it on in the app setting. Fingerprint works normally on phone and Gpay. I pass safety net. What can i do?
Having the same issue, fingerprint works for unlocking and Gpay, but banking apps/work scheduling apps won't accept fingerprint. (Trying to set it up pulls an error of some sort). Resetting my fingerprints didn't work either.

Not sure what to do from here, I'm on a Mi10 Pro using version 13.0.5.0, but I don't want to downgrade. Anybody have any ideas?

I have same problem on poco f3.I cant use fingerprint in play store for purchases.

Which one is the right fimeware?
have a look at the table on the first page and then download it...

1664342283657.png

Search for "UNICORN" as example:
xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V13.0.16.0.SLECNXM_v13-12.zip

and then have a look here:

Last edited: