MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Ciao friends,
My xiaomi 12 has EEA 13.0.10 stable rom, i didn't get any ota update yet, i saw stable version 13.0.24, but i couldn't update my device with xiaomi flash tool, i have to unlock my device? Is there any solution for it without unlocking bootloader?

Ciao friends,
My xiaomi 12 has EEA 13.0.10 stable rom, i didn't get any ota update yet, i saw stable version 13.0.24, but i couldn't update my device with xiaomi flash tool, i have to unlock my device? Is there any solution for it without unlocking bootloader?
yes u have to wait,

Reactions: TuxLin and Ratzfatz
look here…

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
I want to update from old stable rom to latest stable rom, i have to unlock it?

I want to update from old stable rom to latest stable rom, i have to unlock it?
if you are on xiaomi.eu rom your device should be unlocked. for custom rom your device must have unlocked bootloader

You can check if your device is unlocked (Bootloader)
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked

Reactions: Ratzfatz
if you are on xiaomi.eu rom your device should be unlocked. for custom rom your device must have unlocked bootloader

You can check if your device is unlocked (Bootloader)
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked
No my device is locked, i want to update my rom from old version to newest version, i didn't get OTA update so far, but i found latest rom for EEA in this site, i couldn't do it with xiaomi flash tool

No my device is locked, i want to update my rom from old version to newest version, i didn't get OTA update so far, but i found latest rom for EEA in this site, i couldn't do it with xiaomi flash tool
Just to make sure it is clear for you, this is a custom ROM forum, not an official Xiaomi EEA ROM download site.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, there. I have a note 9 pro, but it's still freeze on miui 12, android 10 and security patch of 2021-03.
I tried with an hard reset to fix the problem but nothing changed. So I tried to unlock the bootloader to make a manual update.
After miflash said to wait the classical week, I tried also with the OEM Unlock feature but the prompt shows me this error:
fastboot flashing unlock FAILED (remote: 'Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device').

Is there something else I can do or try now? Keeping a resetted device for a week is very annoying.

Hi, there. I have a note 9 pro, but it's still freeze on miui 12, android 10 and security patch of 2021-03.
I tried with an hard reset to fix the problem but nothing changed. So I tried to unlock the bootloader to make a manual update.
After miflash said to wait the classical week, I tried also with the OEM Unlock feature but the prompt shows me this error:
fastboot flashing unlock FAILED (remote: 'Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device').

Is there something else I can do or try now? Keeping a resetted device for a week is very annoying.
did you use the miui unlock tool ? look here…

Reactions: Ratzfatz
did you use the miui unlock tool ? look here…
Yep, I tried to use it like first attempt, but like I said, I need to wait 168 hours before complete the unlock with it.

Running MIUI 13.0.7.0 xiaomi.eu on my Mi10 and wanna close bootloader and flash stock MIUI 13.0.6.0 EEA over MiFlash... can I do it?

You don't format data when flashing the same ROM, but different versions. Stock miui, Xiaomi EU stable and Xiaomi EU weekly ARE different ROMs, so Data partition wipe is required because the encryption changes slightly and it causes problems.
oh my fault thanks

what is your challenge? please describe the issue while installing the recovery rom

look here…
Hello, I'm having the same problem. got the OTA update from 13.0.8 via Updater but after it tries to reboot prior to install the update it goes back to system. So i tried by booting Ofox and Twrp to update it manually but when finishes installing It doesnt boot just go back to recovery.

Hey!
Could someone help?
I'm trying to install twrp on my Poco F3, but on my PC, it says that the content of the disk image file is corrupted. What could cause this? So frustrating, I don't know what to do.

Dear @ingbrzy , please make the latest 13.0.9.0 global rom for Mi 11 lite 4G Courbet with FASTBOOT INSTALL as previous one, because the recovery version doesnt installs for me via TWRP...
PLEASE! MAKE FASTBOOT ROM! The Latest TWRP does not work (Can not decrypt storage, and returns to TWRP after reboot again and again)

I have miui 13.0.5 and poco x3 pro, is normal that fingerprint not work on paypal or postepay?
Try checking if your device has lost Widevine L1 status. If that's the case, then you can get the L1 certification back by going to

Settings->Passwords & Security-> Fingerprint unlock->Fingerprint payments-> Widevine (L1)

and pressing the download button. Provided there's nothing else wrong with your device, after you get a 'Update successful' toast message and rebooting (to be on the safe side) you'll be able to use contactless payments once again.

EDIT: Checking whether your phone passes SafetyNet check won't hurt either.