MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi,
I installed 13.04 on MI 11 and everything seems to works fine. Today I noticed that I can't download file from different app, Gmail, whatsapp... etc
is there any fix?
Thanks!
start with reseting permission app, if it fail, than factory reset from miui 13

Reactions: Poney70
The bugs I identified in this version are as follows:
1- mi cloud home screen backup does not work.
2- power button end call does not work.
3- Photos and videos are not sent in the telegram application.
4-App hide feature is no longer available in app lock. My device: Mi 11
Version: 13.0.4

Hello,

There is no Wi-Fi auto turn off now ? In Miui 12.5, there was a useful feature : if Wifi was not connected for 15 minutes it would turn off automatically.

I dit not find this feature un Miui 13, do you know if it is well hidden ?

it seems?
To be sure you must check it with MI UNLOCK tool.
Reflash an ANDROID 11 EU rom to check safetynet question.
You have plenty of time left to go MIUI13. paint is not really dry by now. take your time..

it seems?
To be sure you must check it with MI UNLOCK tool.
Reflash an ANDROID 11 EU rom to check safetynet question.
You have plenty of time left to go MIUI13. paint is not really dry by now. take your time...
MI UNLOCK says that my device is unlocked
1641839080026.png

Reactions: LOLO9393
Does someone know if 67W wireless charging still works with MIUI 13 on a Mi 11 Ultra?

After 4 days with this version, I have following problems on my Mi 11 Venus:
- no works with dual app WhatsApp
- Google assistant is no working on locked screen
- my Google Boxes are no seen in Google Home processes
- File Manager is not Working with Google Drive
- Gmail is not open any PDF document
I thinks that's not all eu Rom bug, but that's are the problems on my device ;-)
All over, a very good job from the devs

None of the new announced features are available. Plus 120hz feels like it doesn't exist on my mi11ultra

quick question please i have updated my MI11 Ultra to MIUI 13 via fastboot now. Does that mean going forward if there is any new updates then i get update notification via updater app. once downloaded then boot into TWRP and click on "INSTALL", then select the "ZIP" version, and install or I have to update it with fastboot / PC and not with TWRP recovery rom everytime going forward
Can you take selfie with your rear display?

Thanks a lot! But may i ask what is the "default"/most common/"original" way of flashing a rom? Is it thru recovery or fastboot?

Sorry if this was a noob question but im new to android device. Thanks brother!
Not a noob question at all. The most "common" one is actually something called OTA, just like what updates look like when you're using global or Chinese or any other "official" MIUI, but this is not an option for Xiaomi.eu, so you don't need to worry about this. For Xiaomi.eu, when things become more stable, it tends to use recovery since it is easier. But when things just get started, like MIUI 13, the most "original" and the most "stable" is fastboot.

Reactions: sitaw
The ROM works pretty well for my 11 Pro, everything seems to be much smoother than before, including face- and fingerprint-unlock.

After 3 days on this ROM, I can't figure out any problems. The notification issue on WhatApp I mentioned before was an issue inside WhatsApp itself.
All looks fine and even better than in MIUI 12.5, including the battery runtime. Yes, I like this MIUI version and I recommend it. Very good work, thank you team!

Last edited:
Hi, could you bring back the option to disable miui dynamic font engine? It was there in the last stable build of 12.5 (K40) and I just upgraded today to 13 and missing this option.

Not a noob question at all. The most "common" one is actually something called OTA, just like what updates look like when you're using global or Chinese or any other "official" MIUI, but this is not an option for Xiaomi.eu, so you don't need to worry about this. For Xiaomi.eu, when things become more stable, it tends to use recovery since it is easier. But when things just get started, like MIUI 13, the most "original" and the most "stable" is fastboot.
Our choice of recovery over fastboot has nothing to do with stability. If there is no custom recovery that can flash and decrypt certain Android version and device, then we can't use a recovery ROM...

I have a Mi11 Ultra, i'm on latest 12.5 MIUI EU
From yesterday i get this update notification (screen attached), but i can't download it. I alway get error
Just to mention, if you are 100% satisfied with the version you have now and only want it 110% stable, then stay for a while.
I can see many people mention fault on the stable eu miui13, in here and on xda forum.

You can wait for the TWRP folks making a new TWRP version and then go for it...
(i want most stable rom as possible, so im wating to see what is happening and when folks dont report issues etc.).

Last edited:
After 4 days with this version, I have following problems on my Mi 11 Venus:
- no works with dual app WhatsApp
- Google assistant is no working on locked screen
- my Google Boxes are no seen in Google Home processes
- File Manager is not Working with Google Drive
- Gmail is not open any PDF document
I thinks that's not all eu Rom bug, but that's are the problems on my device ;-)
All over, a very good job from the devs
have you done a factory reset after install this rom? this solve many problems.
i have no problems opening PDF on gmail.

Reactions: katerpanne
have you done a factory reset after install this rom? this solve many problems.
i have no problems opening PDF on gmail.
Same i can Open PDF with Adobe Reader its Classic PDF opener Worldwide.
Check your aplication settings otherwiese you can Download the lastest Gmail APK on APK mirror. I Look every month Last updates from this Homepage. Check Virus and the day can be perfect :)

Our choice of recovery over fastboot has nothing to do with stability. If there is no custom recovery that can flash and decrypt certain Android version and device, then we can't use a recovery ROM...
Great Work for a First Major Update of Android Update ist Works very good :) thx to the Developers for your Hard Work

Reactions: biscoot
Can any one check the Google keep app for me on miui 13 ..it was too laggy..i checked it on the latest beta A12