MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Greetings and thank you for making possible to use my MI 11 Ultra in EU.
With 13.0.13 Stable ROM a found that Gmail attachements can't be dowloaded, I use my Gmail adresses on Yahoo Mail app, works just fine.
Also like someone from above said you can't open PDF with stoc Manager app, screen freezes, also if you instal Mi File manager from Google play same behavior. The solution is Google File manager, and you can open PDF with Google PDF viewer, Drive PDF viewer, Dropbox PDF viewer.
If you want to open PPTX with Mi doc even in Google file manager the screen freezes, solution install WPS Office.
Youtube Vanced does not show notifications.
Google wallet works, my bank app works for NFC payment.
I want to mention some people suggested to do a factory reset to solve this bugs, I did that nothing happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-19-17-46-17-748_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-19-17-46-17-748_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Franch
Greetings and thank you for making possible to use my MI 11 Ultra in EU.
With 13.0.13 Stable ROM a found that Gmail attachements can't be dowloaded, I use my Gmail adresses on Yahoo Mail app, works just fine.
Also like someone from above said you can't open PDF with stoc Manager app, screen freezes, also if you instal Mi File manager from Google play same behavior. The solution is Google File manager, and you can open PDF with Google PDF viewer, Drive PDF viewer, Dropbox PDF viewer.
If you want to open PPTX with Mi doc even in Google file manager the screen freezes, solution install WPS Office.
Youtube Vanced does not show notifications.
Google wallet works, my bank app works for NFC payment.
I want to mention some people suggested to do a factory reset to solve this bugs, I did that nothing happened.
Same problem as you.
Factory reset didn't work. Same issues. Can't open pdf and can't download any attached file from Gmail. You say that this can be fixed by installing Google File Manager or WPS Office. Which is better in your opinion?

Google File Manager to manage you files that you have on your phone and also gives a link to google drive pdf or google viewer. And WPS if you need to open PPTX or XLS file( data sheets) if not just first option.
For email Yahoo, I tried stock email app that comes instaled with the sistem, also not ok, I has bugs, tells you that it can't connect to Google servers etc. and is king of to simple/raw.

Google File Manager to manage you files that you have on your phone and also gives a link to google drive pdf or google viewer. And WPS if you need to open PPTX or XLS file( data sheets) if not just first option.
Any idea about opening pdf or similar file inside Gmail?

Same problem as you.
Factory reset didn't work. Same issues. Can't open pdf and can't download any attached file from Gmail. You say that this can be fixed by installing Google File Manager or WPS Office. Which is better in your opinion?
Have you checked permissions - by default, new MIUI permissions (Settings, Apps, Manage apps, scroll to the particular app, Permissions) are so restrictive that you cannot do many every-day operations

Eg, make sure that GMail is allowed to Access and change files on internal storage (I don't use GMail but I need the same permission for other apps like Telegram to be able to save to Download folder), etc

Also, for that PDF viewer you probably need the same permission.
Enable also (I had for many apps) Access items in clipboard and Save to clipboard.
Double check other permissions you will see and enable when they make sense - play with Permissions yourself

I checked every permission in Gmail, nothing worked. Some said that factory reset helped, not my case.
Seems to be an Android 12 problem from what I read, other devices seems to be affected.
I am just a regular user, I don't understand the underneaths of Android.

I have also checked all permission in Gmail and store data. Same issue. Does anybody here know how to fix it? It is really annoying...

For me now is not really annoying because I found sollutions. We will have to be patient until this will be solved. I checkd permissons in Download manager, installed other apps to open PDF, check all permissions in stock and mi file managers, nothing!
It seems to be a problem with Xiaomi apps!

Hi guys, I bought the Xiaomi 12.

Before update to EU ROM I want to confirm if the MIUI 13 Phone App still recording calls like on MIUI 12 Phone App (automatic and no voice message).
On Global ROM I see that I can record calls through the Google Phone App and I need to do it manually (pressing button). When it's activated a message is played to inform the recording start (damn).

If the Phone App on MIUI 13 on EU ROM is the Google Phone App then I'll keep the Global ROM.
Thank you.

For me now is not really annoying because I found sollutions. We will have to be patient until this will be solved. I checkd permissons in Download manager, installed other apps to open PDF, check all permissions in stock and mi file managers, nothing!
It seems to be a problem with Xiaomi apps!
As Bar.Tek said.
I used to have the same problem on a previous build which is gone since i did a clean install with factory reset afterwards.
As far as i am concerned that is not a general problem with Xiaomi Apps

Hi guys, I bought the Xiaomi 12.

Before update to EU ROM I want to confirm if the MIUI 13 Phone App still recording calls like on MIUI 12 Phone App (automatic and no voice message).
On Global ROM I see that I can record calls through the Google Phone App and I need to do it manually (pressing button). When it's activated a message is played to inform the recording start (damn).

If the Phone App on MIUI 13 on EU ROM is the Google Phone App then I'll keep the Global ROM.
Thank you.
It's the MIUI Dialer App, haven't tried call recording though
Edit: recorder works for me on my Mars / 13.0.13 stable

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: theo2f
The following MediaTek Dimensity devices are now supported thanks to the contributors of the Community-funded MediaTek Support Initiative:
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Dimensity (daumier)
- Redmi K50 Pro (matisse)
- Redmi K50 (rubens)
- Redmi Note 11T Pro/POCO X4 GT (xaga) / Redmi Note 11T+ Pro (xagapro) / Redmi K50i (xagain)

Please thank our patrons, without their support this would never have happened.

Note: Do understand that any future updates for these devices depend on the continuous support of the patrons. In simple words: more patrons - faster updates, less patrons - slower updates.

Great team makes great news. I have both 12 Pro Dimensity and K50. I and many many users back to Xiaomi EU ;)

I keep having this issue that whatsapp, but also some other apps, can't seem to resolve my contacts. I explicitly gave it permission to check my contacts but I still have the same issue.
Anyone else ran into this? It kind of happens randomly. I tried multiple fixes from different threads, but they don't really seem to squash this problem.
Still having a problem where all incoming calls show up as unkown, any ideas? I tried accessing the caller id setting through settings but this just shows a notification where it says it's loading the settings which goes on forever.

Hello i Haven a Little bugs :(( to report
I just instala miui 13 stabile rom in poco f3 and absolutely everything related to google does not work : google foto it not open etc google aps , another aps does not open îs Instagram Facebook YouTube stau on screen 5-15 secounds and exit .
Apart from these applications that do not work, I had no problems maybe only with wifi but with I can say that it is a problem only that the signal is a little weaker .
Aaaaa almost forgot to forget the signal from the card from time to time it shows with o% but when I turn them on or call someone they return to normal
No hate I just want to this custom ROM by the best

Hello i Haven a Little bugs :( to report
I just install miui 13 stabile rom in poco f3 and absolutely everything related to google does not work : google foto it not open etc google aps , another aps does not open îs Instagram Facebook YouTube stay on screen 5-15 secounds and exit .
Apart from these applications that do not work, I had no problems maybe only with wifi but with I can say that it is a problem only that the signal is a little weaker .
Aaaaa almost forgot to say the signal from the card from time to time it shows with o% but when I turn them on or call someone they return to normal
No hate I just want to this custom ROM by the best :) ;)

Oooo and performance on antutu is 720... Whit is very good but on heavy games (genshin impact have big frame drops 60-30 constantly in 35-40) i tested mor miui 13 weekly and I wish surprise to see in antutu al little bit score 710... But the performance was more good stay constantly in 50-60 FPS what is insane:) soo pls More optimisation for gaming ;)

Oooo and performance on antutu is 720... Whit is very good but on heavy games (genshin impact have big frame drops 60-30 constantly in 35-40) i tested mor miui 13 weekly and I wish surprise to see in antutu al little bit score 710... But the performance was more good stay constantly in 50-60 FPS what is insane:) soo pls More optimisation for gaming ;)
Not sure how you suggest we should do that. Stable and Weekly get the same treatment from us. Not really related to our ROM.

Hello guys, I can't find miui optimisation in developer settings, is it not needed anymore?

My phone closes apps in the background.

Hello guys, I can't find miui optimisation in developer settings, is it not needed anymore?

My phone closes apps in the background.
EU Rom hide it by default. You can keep apps run in background by this way: lock app in memory, set auto start, no restriction in App Battery saver and maybe put apps in whitelist of Battery Optimisation. MIUI optimisation not just manage background apps, it does many system settings

Hi guys, I have a request concerning battery indicator on a Xiaomi 11T pro (vili). This is not your fault, but Xiaomi, so I would like to ask if you can repair what is broken by default in the stock ROM for this device.

You see, Xiaomi marketed this model as being able to charge the battery from 0% to 100% in just 17 minutes. Now, in order to make it happen Xiaomi tricked all of us who bought this phone by making the battery indicator show that the battery has more juice in it than it actually has.

You can see it by installing any app from Play store which measures charging current like Ampere, Charge meter etc. Even though the phone says it has reached 100% you can still see phone getting lots of charge without stopping (so it is definitely not trickle charging).

Now that is not the problem by itself. You just leave the phone for another 15 minutes on the charger and you have a full battery.

The problem is the discharging. When you unplug the phone from the charger you can do whatever you want with it (watch videos, play games..) and it will show you 100% of battery for at least an hour. And then when it starts to go down it goes down alright to lets say 30%. After that goes to 0% in about 2 minutes and switches itself off.

The reason for this behavior is that when the phone says it has 30% of battery it actually has 3%. You will find numerous posts on this subject on XDA, Reddit etc.

Battery calibration helps a bit (draining the phone to 0% and then charging it to 100% while off) but you are never sure how much battery you actually have.

So my question is is it possible for you guys to make some kind of adjustment to this phone's ROM so it shows the battery more accurately?

Thanks