MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Go to Android and play with screen unlock - change pin and/or switch to pattern or remove and try again in OrangeFox

I never had that problem, but try as above

PS: Factory reset may also help. Or copy Xiaomi.eu zip to an OTG stick and install from the OTG - OR would not need decryption, but Factory reset then to fix your problem for future
Hi, I tried removing screen lock, changing pattern, changing pincode, add fingerprint and even a factory reset in stock recovery. Nothing helpt. I don't know what else to do. I am using the Orangefox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa like you discribed. Is this the right one? Can't I use a TWRP version.
One TWRP version gave me black screen when entered fastboot boot.img. This is really crazy

hi it seems that you are using orangefox please tell us the filename of it. in of its possible to set a password… so that you can use it only if you have the correct password. it is not the pw from your phone only if you have configured the same. did you set a password/pattern in orangefox?

it would be helpful if you decribe in detail what you did
Is it maybe a solution if I flash stock rom in falshtool and lock bootloader again? Make a fresh start? I forget to say I buyed this phone second hand. Could this be the problem not able to enter OF recovery? And if i relock bootloader wil i be able to unlock it again?

Hi, I tried removing screen lock, changing pattern, changing pincode, add fingerprint and even a factory reset in stock recovery. Nothing helpt. I don't know what else to do. I am using the Orangefox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa like you discribed. Is this the right one? Can't I use a TWRP version.
One TWRP version gave me black screen when entered fastboot boot.img. This is really crazy
It's not crazy because TWRP does not support A12 yet (go to the officialTWRP.me and read there). And I don't know any TWRP for Lisa that works with EMUI 13/A12

Only this OrangeFox

Last edited:
hi, i am using OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa for the first time. i only set pincode for the phone. when i boot of it ask pincode but when it try to decrypt and enter recovery it asks for "recovery is protected against unauthorized acces. to use main recovery features you first need to draw your gesture key"
The message you are quoting is not a about Sndroid screen protecton.

As you have stated in couple of your posts, you tried to install wrong custom recoveries (that do not properly support MIUI 13/A12), resulting with rebooting to fastboot, black screen, etc

Most likely, you messed something. Users who correctly used only this OF, installing the proper way, did not report anything similar

Is it maybe a solution if I flash stock rom in falshtool and lock bootloader again? Make a fresh start? I forget to say I buyed this phone second hand. Could this be the problem not able to enter OF recovery? And if i relock bootloader wil i be able to unlock it again?
Relocking BL has nothing with your problem. But if you make a wrong move, you could brick your phone (with the relocked BL you would have no chance to flash anything again)

I'd suggest you to reflash Xiaomi.eu again, the latest Fastboot version (it has to reflash all partitions)

Reactions: katerpanne
Relocking BL has nothing with your problem. But if you make a wrong move, you could brick your phone (with the relocked BL you would have no chance to flash anything again)

I'd suggest you to reflash Xiaomi.eu again, the latest Fastboot version (it has to reflash all partitions)
I am on the latest fastboot version. All I wanted was to flash a newer stable eu version, because there is no fastboot rom anymore. I think it is wiser to wait for a stable recovery like TWRP perhaps?

I am on the latest fastboot version. All I wanted was to flash a newer stable eu version, because there is no fastboot rom anymore. I think it is wiser to wait for a stable recovery like TWRP perhaps?
Of course that you are on the last Fastboot Xiaomi.eu ROM but after that you didn't follow guides and instead you flashed inappropriate custom recoveries and possibly by inappropriate method (fastboot flash...).
So I wanted to tell you that your ideas about relocking BL etc would not help, and that probably reflashing Fastboot Xiaomi.eu may help you to fix what was messed up

But at the end, do whatever you want or think is better (sorry, I have no more time to follow...).

You can wait for (official) TWRP. If you read that guide about installing custom recoveries for MIUI 13 you will see that there is no official TWRP for any of the Xiaomi phones with A12, but only some TWRP builds from an unofficial TWRP developers (SKK group) and only for a limited number of phones - and Lisa is not on that SKK list

Perhaps Xiaomi would sooner stop building the beta/dev builds for Lisa (at which time Xiaomi.eu would also stop releasing ROMs for Lisa) than that we would have TWRP for Lisa from SKK or from TWRP.me

Last edited:
So, Mi 9 is silently removed from the list, or was it announced? Cos I have been waiting months patiently and now I am just sad.

Hi, so I have a few questions about Xiaomi 12T Pro (ditting), after I unlock the bootloader, to install Xiaomi.eu rom I use ADB fastboot tool to push fastboot ROM without installing TWRP, but when the recovery rom will come out do I need to install TWRP.
There is a SKKK version of TWRP, and if I want to push it via fastboot do I have to install vmbeta.img before TWRP?
(I will not root my phone or install magisk, only twrp for installing xiaomi.eu roms in future)
That is the instruction for installing unofficial twrp.

Attachments

• twrp manual.png
    twrp manual.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Of course that you are on the last Fastboot Xiaomi.eu ROM but after that you didn't follow guides and instead you flashed inappropriate custom recoveries and possibly by inappropriate method (fastboot flash...).
So I wanted to tell you that your ideas about relocking BL etc would not help, and that probably reflashing Fastboot Xiaomi.eu may help you to fix what was messed up

But at the end, do whatever you want or think is better (sorry, I have no more time to follow...).

You can wait for (official) TWRP. If you read that guide about installing custom recoveries for MIUI 13 you will see that there is no official TWRP for any of the Xiaomi phones with A12, but only some TWRP builds from an unofficial TWRP developers (SKK group) and only for a limited number of phones - and Lisa is not on that SKK list

Perhaps Xiaomi would sooner stop building the beta/dev builds for Lisa (at which time Xiaomi.eu would also stop releasing ROMs for Lisa) than that we would have TWRP for Lisa from SKK or from TWRP.me
I understand, anyway, i wanted to thank you for your help and time.

So, Mi 9 is silently removed from the list, or was it announced? Cos I have been waiting months patiently and now I am just sad.
The Xiaomi.eu team waited months patiently, and at some point they cleaned the list of the devices that did not receive any update from Xiaomi.

I am sure they will add it back if a ROM is released, but Android 13 is around the corner, I would not hold my breath.

Reactions: Captain_Shap0o
After I flash the ROM I noticed that my Dolby doesn't work anymore... Really like that feature
I have a Poco f4 gt, I try the 13.0.9 and 13.0.11 none of them Dolby Atmos works... Any fix??

After I flash the ROM I noticed that my Dolby doesn't work anymore... Really like that feature
I have a Poco f4 gt, I try the 13.0.9 and 13.0.11 none of them Dolby Atmos works... Any fix??
I'm not sure what you mean, "doesn't work" is not very descriptive.

Reactions: katerpanne
That's a soft framework reboot. Definitely wipe dalvik, cache and flash without locking a stock rom, then fastboot xiaomi.eu stable.
I just noticed a few settings reverted to default values, like suggestions in app drawer and fluent transitions, but other than that, everything seems ok.
I noticed wifi reconnected and volte when I wanted to use my phone, after leaving it idle for 1-2 hours, but it was at 2 AM, so might have something to do with daily use and\or AI learning of my day.
Thank you again @Blitzz. Still i have this problem. Right know i succesfully installed the TWRP [REC]3.6.2_12-Mi12Pro_v6.3_A12-zeus-skkk_7eb71ffe.zip than format and install the last Stable miui 13, but still having this annoying issue of random reboots. Don't know what to check, any idea?

I have a Mi10 Ultra, and at some point this year I lost the ability to charge at 120W - whenever I use my 120W charger, it is capped at 67W. Is this intentional, or was it simply missed and can be fixed? I am on the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12.

I'm not aware that AOD is missing for that device. First time I'm hearing about that.

You use the latest TWRP that supports Android 12. The "description" is old and generic, it's only true for some of the devices now.

You can't download them this way, they were supposed to be already installed, unless first boot was interrupted somehow.
You can install all of them manually:
This is how looks like my theme , no AOD download

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-03-00-18-32-624_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-03-00-18-32-624_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    950 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_2022-11-03-00-18-44-011_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-03-00-18-44-011_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    905 KB · Views: 131
I completely failed to understand how to update my Poco X3 pro from 13.0.5.0 to latest 13.0.8.0 with fastboot on A12, when there's no fastboot.
Version 13.0.3.0 had fastboot and commands, and now there's a zip file with no commands inside, and I have no clue which method I'm supposed to use with A12, and to not overwrite all my apps and data.

Is that even possible? Can someone point me in right direction?

I completely failed to understand how to update my Poco X3 pro from 13.0.5.0 to latest 13.0.8.0 with fastboot on A12, when there's no fastboot.
Version 13.0.3.0 had fastboot and commands, and now there's a zip file with no commands inside, and I have no clue which method I'm supposed to use with A12, and to not overwrite all my apps and data.

Is that even possible? Can someone point me in right direction?
Read first post.You have to flash zip file with TWRP.

Read first post.You have to flash zip file with TWRP.
But the way first post is written, this is for Android 11 devices. Post is literally split into instructions for A11 and A12 devices.
Does this wipe all my data, and how exactly to avoid wiping my data, if that is possible?