MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Once Xiaomi.eu would start deploying MIUI 14/A13 builds, they will provide instructions

If no TWRP would support A13 yet, they will start with Fastboot ROMs for MIUI 14/A13

Btw, this thread is for MIUI 13 Stable, there should be new thread for MIUI 14
There already is an A13 TWRP for The 12 pro here, that's why I am asking. Also, the version with A13 is still MIUI 13.

Just wanted to know if I should use the TWRP which is already installed to update to A13, or if I need to install the newer TWRP first

There already is an A13 TWRP for The 12 pro here, that's why I am asking. Also, the version with A13 is still MIUI 13.

Just wanted to know if I should use the TWRP which is already installed to update to A13, or if I need to install the newer TWRP first
Edit: nevermind, zgfg12 answered already

Last edited:
MIUI dialer and MIUI recorder record both dictation and calls even when the screen is locked. Something is wrong with you. You have not provided enough information.
Here is a screenshot.
I guess this is some security step but I really dont like it.

Attachments

• viber_image_2022-11-07_23-54-15.jpg
    viber_image_2022-11-07_23-54-15.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 284
Hi everyone! I have a quick question for you
I wanted to know if these roms mess with the anti rollback feature. I know we can check our anti rollback level through fastboot (already done) but how can we check the rollback level of a rom which comes only as a recovery-type rom?

Googling around, it seems to be a problem of MIUI based roms only, am I right?
Thanks in advance

Seems like the 12 Pro will receive Android 13 very soon. When it happens, how do I update? Do I boot to the A13 TWRP or just boot to normal A12 TWRP which is currently installed and flash the new version?
You flash using TWRP for A12 since your system is still A12. Once you booted A13 successfully, you may flash the new TWRP for A13.

I wanted to know if these roms mess with the anti rollback feature. I know we can check our anti rollback level through fastboot (already done) but how can we check the rollback level of a rom which comes only as a recovery-type rom?

Thanks in advance
As far as we know, the anti-rollback level was only relevant for Redmi Note 5, Redmi 6 Pro, Mi Max 3 and Mi 6X and has not been used since.

Thanks in advance
1)ARB comes in effect only when you're flashing the stock ROM, not when flashing the custom ROMs

2) ARB can be easily bypassed (see below)

Hence, it does not apply when you're switching from stock MIUI to Xiaomi.eu - Xiaomi.eu fastboot or recovery ROMs do not check for ARB

It could only apply if/when you would be switching back to stock MIUI

Then, you would have to use the so-called fastboot/tgz type of the stock ROM

However, do not plainly use MI Flash tool. Instead, un-tar and then un-gzip the tgz (= tar+gzip) archive and find inside three bat (Windoze batch) scripts (and similarly three sh scripts for the PC Linux users)

Check the names of those bat scripts.
Take the script that says "clean all" (you need Factory reset) but avoid "lock" (you can always re-lock later - if you already lock but make a mistake while flashing, you would hard-brick your phone)

Edit that script (eg, by Notepad).
First two lines check for the model and protect from flashing to the wrong model - leave those lines untouched

Then come four or five lines that check for ARB (and protect from rolling-back) - one does not need to be a programmer to recognize those lines

Simply remove those lines related to ARB and save the script

Then (just like when flashing Xiaomi.eu fastboot ROM type), manually run that edited bat script through Fastboot

And don't worry about. There many users who buy the phone with MIUI 10 and upgrade (by OTA) to stock MIUI 11 (or buy with MIUI 12 and upgrade to MIUI 13, etc), but then decide that they want to go back to the original MIUI (saying that only with the original MIUI their phones worked smooth and consumed less battery, etc) - they simply unlock BL and roll-back by the method as above

See eg:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

By googling, you can find more guides describing the same method

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
New build 13.0.9 for Poco F3 / K40 not fastboot anymore, this one is supposed to be flashed through TWRP? Just double checking, thanks.

PS: Any changelog if you have one? thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I need help please. I tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12.zip with TWRP but it was 0mb so I
  • Change File System, choose Ext2, and swipe to confirm.
  • Now switch back to Ext4 and swipe to confirm.
After that I saw the mb of my cellphone and installed the zip file but since then the phone either always goes to twrp or it's looping on Mi logo
Also Install says "Updater process ended with ERROR:1"
Failed to mount /vendor
Failed to mount /product
Failed to mount /odm

What can I do? thanks for help

Last edited:
I want to report a problem applications MI messages and MI Gallery they always remain in English no matter which language I choose.Is anyone else having this problem?
Device: Redmi Note 10 Pro
MIUI 13.0.14 by xiaomi.eu
Concrete language Serbian.

Hi, I need help please. I tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12.zip with TWRP but it was 0mb so I
  • Change File System, choose Ext2, and swipe to confirm.
  • Now switch back to Ext4 and swipe to confirm.
After that I saw the mb of my cellphone and installed the zip file but since then the phone either always goes to twrp or it's looping on Mi logo
Also Install says "Updater process ended with ERROR:1"
Failed to mount /vendor
Failed to mount /product
Failed to mount /odm

What can I do? thanks for help
look here…

A locked bootloader's purpose is to prevent flashing any unofficial images to the device...
An instruction to "go through bootloader unlocking process" is not even necessary. What's necessary is common sense and basic knowledge of what a locked bootloader is in the first place...
If you were allowed to flash unofficial images with a locked bootloader, then that lock would be useless.
Sorry, I've just asking for the addition locale setting in my last post :p

Hello, I don't know if that was already posted here, but I have a problem while using Waze in my car (Android auto), the navigation crashes whatever in 5, 10, 15 mins... If i unplug the cable and plug again next exiting Waze and reloading, the problem remains.
The problem appeared next flashing that rom, i don't know what could be wrong ?
Without connecting to Android auto, there is no problem but i wished i could connect without any worry.
Does anyone else have the same problem? Any way to solve that, if possible, please?
I am on 12TPro (europe) and did format data while flashing that rom.
Except that, I didn't notice anything else "bugging".
Regards from France.
Finally solved the problem, in application settings, select waze, and set "no restriction" about battery.
I don't know why it can freeze on Android Auto when selecting "battery saver"...
Regards.

Reactions: bingho
Hi. I wonder if anyone can give advice or maybe experienced the same issue.
My 12Pro on the latest 13.0.41 version has issue with charging speeds.
I only noticed that they have added Boosted charging menu which I haven't seen before ( I also didn't need to use as phone would always charge at full speed)
But I noticed that my phone no longer charges fast regardless of the settings and the charger used.
For example using a 120W.
One I plug it it shows fast charge at 120W but its actually only charging at max 30W. It will not fast charge.
The only solution is to reboot the phone. Then it works for a short while and then stops again..

Im totally lost,I already reinstalled the firmware in hope that would fix it but no...

You flash using TWRP for A12 since your system is still A12. Once you booted A13 successfully, you may flash the new TWRP for A13.

Thanks for the reply.

Now we only need to wait until the first A13 Rom is released

Edit: And will you release a stable Rom when it is available to beta pilots or only when it is available for everybody?

Good afternoon, I have the version that I received via OTA (13.0.2.0 SJWMIXM) on a redmi note 9s, I wanted to know if there is any difference (less pre installed applications, etc) between that version received by OTA and the ROM published here, greetings and many Thanks in advance

Good afternoon, I have the version that I received via OTA (13.0.2.0 SJWMIXM) on a redmi note 9s, I wanted to know if there is any difference (less pre installed applications, etc) between that version received by OTA and the ROM published here, greetings and many Thanks in advance
If you are are already on Xiaomi.eu Stable and then you receive the OTA update notification, it will be the same ROM as if you manually download following the link(s) from the first post

Of course, the installation is easier if you are already on the Recovery Xiaomi.eu ROM - you just accept the update and follow the instructions

If you are on the Fastboot Xiaomi.eu ROM, you will have to look for the guide about installing custom recovery for A12 (there must be at least one post with that link among the last 20-30 posts here, ie, if not on this page then look for on the previous page), and to follow that guide to download and install your TWRP and then the downloaded Xiaomi.eu Recovery ROM upgrade

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
If you are are already on Xiaomi.eu Stable and then you receive the OTA update notification, it will be the same ROM as if you manually download following the link(s) from the first post

Of course, the installation is easier if you are already on the Recovery Xiaomi.eu ROM - you just accept the update and follow the instructions

If you are on the Fastboot Xiaomi.eu ROM, you will have to look for the guide about installing custom recovery for A12 (there must be at least one post with that link among the last 20-30 posts here, ie, if not on this page then look for on the previous page), and to follow that guide to download and install your TWRP and then the downloaded Xiaomi.eu Recovery ROM upgrade
Thanks for your answer, I don't have the xiaomi.eu ROM installed on my device, I have the xiaomi stock ROM, and I wanted to know if there is a difference between one and the other in terms of battery consumption, pre-installed apps, etc.

Thanks for your answer, I don't have the xiaomi.eu ROM installed on my device, I have the xiaomi stock ROM, and I wanted to know if there is a difference between one and the other in terms of battery consumption, pre-installed apps, etc.
Of course there is a DIFFERENCE between your STOCK ROM and the Xiaomi.eu CUSTOM ROM - this forum is not about the stock ROMs

Besides, you cannot install any custom ROM (Xiaomi.eu or any other) without unlocking the Bootloader first

Xiaomi.eu are great ROMs but sorry to say, apparently you are not aware what is all this here about, so please think twice, read, study, learn and then decide

PS: I don't have your Note 9s. If Xiaomi.eu ROM for your device is based on Global (not on China, as for many other devices), then Xiaomi.eu is kind of 'debloated' stock Global. But to install Xiaomi.eu, you still need the unlocked BL and custom recovery

Last edited:
hello everyone, themes app in chinese, okay, but can't import 3rd party mtz files, when using import, it see MTZ extension like folder, cant select, please help to solve problem - no one answering

I updated my Poco F3 to 13.0.9.0, update went smooth and fast no issue m whatsoever only problem is i can't make this go away...

Tried cleaning cache and data of the updater nothing seems to help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-59-12-338_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-59-12-338_com.android.settings.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-59-17-113_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-59-17-113_com.android.settings.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1,369