MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

It helped to me: delete folder with problem module (luckypatcher in my case) with file manager in twrp from data/adb/modules
Then install Magisk one more time
If the problem was only in LP, it was enough to delete its folder
data/adb/modules/<LP folder name>

Or to place a dummy file into that subfolder, named
disable
to disable LP, or
remove
to uninstall LP (that's the proper way to uninstall a module, just deleting its subfolder or the whole adb folder may leave some unwanted remnants)

You would not need to reinstall Magisk and all other modules etc would survive

The same applies if any other Magisk module causes a bootloop. It's easy to recognize by subfolder names, their corresponding modules.
Even more, every subfolder contains textual file module.prop where the exact name of that module can be found

I updated my Poco F3 to 13.0.9.0, update went smooth and fast no issue m whatsoever only problem is i can't make this go away...

Tried cleaning cache and data of the updater nothing seems to help.
Same here. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix?

Quick question guys. I updated my Poco F2 Pro yesterday and since then all my Bluetooth calls are horrible. All of a sudden everyone is complaining that the sound is horrible and they can barely hear me. Tried to update the Bluetooth module hoping that it might fix the issue but I see the option is gone in the latest stable version. Am I missing something and does anyone else have this issue? Thanks

Reactions: jason88fr
Quick question guys. I updated my Poco F2 Pro yesterday and since then all my Bluetooth calls are horrible. All of a sudden everyone is complaining that the sound is horrible and they can barely hear me. Tried to update the Bluetooth module hoping that it might fix the issue but I see the option is gone in the latest stable version. Am I missing something and does anyone else have this issue? Thanks
Same device here.

The issues is resolved when clean flashing.

One method (guaranteed fix for me);
Flash the ROM on which the latest stable here is built upon, activate, setup no internet except to verify, enable developer options, then move on to flashing the Xiaomi EU stable.

Second method;
Fastboot flash of the Xiaomi EU stable Fastboot ROM if it exists.

Third method;
Clean flash the Recovery version of the ROM.

Reactions: Catani84
I updated my Poco F3 to 13.0.9.0, update went smooth and fast no issue m whatsoever only problem is i can't make this go away...

Tried cleaning cache and data of the updater nothing seems to help.
I have had that issue for a while, recently right before going to 13.0.9 it finally cleared itself, not sure why, but it came back, i have tried deleting cache, app data and still there, no idea.

Edit: This seems to be a temporary fix: just need to enable USB debugging/install options from dev settings, no reboot needed.

adb shell settings put global miui_new_version "V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM"

Last edited:
hello, I have a xiaomi mi 11 lite phone, yesterday I tried to install the firmware via recovery, it didn’t work for me, I installed version 13.0.8.0 via fastboot, can I upgrade to version 13.0.9.0 but through recovery?

hello, I have a xiaomi mi 11 lite phone, yesterday I tried to install the firmware via recovery, it didn’t work for me, I installed version 13.0.8.0 via fastboot, can I upgrade to version 13.0.9.0 but through recovery?
If the ROM zip file has "fastboot" in the name, it is for Fastboot installation - download and check

Otherwise it is for recovery installation

One or another. Fastboot version cannot be installed through recovery and vice versa

Check also the table in the post #1, the last column describes if the ROM for particular model is fastboot or recovery type.
But it applies only to the last ROM zip file(s) for that model.
Ie, if the last one or two versions of Stable for your device are recovery type, there still might be the older zip files/versions for fastboot installation - hence carefully check the names of the zip file(s)

It all depends when the working custom recovery for MIUI 13 for that particular model became available - ROM zip files/versions released earlier than the TWRP/OFox for that phone, obviously had to be released for the Fastboot installation

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
I installed version 1309 in Poc F3 and the only thing that doesn't work is the mail app, when I try to put my hotmail address the application closes no matter how hard I tried. In the 1307 it worked fine.

Если zip-файл ROM имеет название «fastboot», он предназначен для установки Fastboot — скачайте и проверьте

В случае необходимости это для восстановления

Тот или иной. Версия Fastboot не может быть установлена через рекавери и наоборот

В таблице № 1 содержится также последний столбец, относящийся к ПЗУ к конкретным моделям характеристик fastboot или recovery.
Это относится только к zip-файлам ПЗУ для этой модели.
Стабильные версии zip-файлов/версий для установки через fastboot, поэтому внимательно проверяйте имена zip-файлов.

Все зависит от того, когда произойдет следующее рабочее кастомное рекавери для MIUI 13 для конкретной модели - ZIP-файлы/версия ПЗУ, опубликованные ранее, чем TWRP/OFox для этого телефона, очевидно, должны были быть выпущены для установки Fastboot.
Version 13.0.8 for fastboot and version 13.0.9 for recovery without fastboot if nothing is installed via twrp? At the moment, version 13.0.8 is installed on the phone via fastboot
IMG_20221112_122927.jpg

Last edited:
I installed version 1309 in Poc F3 and the only thing that doesn't work is the mail app, when I try to put my hotmail address the application closes no matter how hard I tried. In the 1307 it worked fine.
You must add it as POP or IMAP account...
I have the same issue...

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk

Yes. Boot to TWRP once via fastboot and then install this Version

Reactions: ThePuff
Hi there, I've installed the latest diting ROM on a Redmi K50 Ultra and noticed the double tap to wake/put phone to sleep feature doesn't work to put phone to sleep. I can only double tap to wake phone but not double tap to put phone to sleep. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!

Hi there, I've installed the latest diting ROM on a Redmi K50 Ultra and noticed the double tap to wake/put phone to sleep feature doesn't work to put phone to sleep. I can only double tap to wake phone but not double tap to put phone to sleep. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!
Maybe the feature don't work the way you think it does.

It is the same with my Global Poco F3, you can only power off the lockscreen

Double tap on the home screen to sleep is a separate toggle that you can find in Home settings.
Although, if you're not using our ROM, you won't have it.

Version 13.0.8 for fastboot and version 13.0.9 for recovery without fastboot if nothing is installed via twrp? At the moment, version 13.0.8 is installed on the phone via fastboot
View attachment 44652
Don't understand what is your question.
But again, if there is no "fastboot" in the zip name, it is for Recovery

Also, I described you how you should read from the table in the post #1 in this thread. I'm not going to check for you - your phone, your task to do (I havea different phone and I'm on Weeklies - but the logic is same)

Finally, Recovery does not mean the preinstalled stock Recovery.
Stock recovery can only install stock ROMs.
For custom ROM you need custom Recovery, would it be TWRP or Orange Fox

Read though the previous posts like one or two pages back to find some post with the link to another thread with instructions where from to download TWRP or OF for a particular device, how to install, etc

If hard to look for, the guide is here:

Reactions: katerpanne
Double tap on the home screen to sleep is a separate toggle that you can find in Home settings.
Although, if you're not using our ROM, you won't have it.
Thanks Igor you're right didn't realize it was a separate option on home screen. Got it turned on and working fine now.

Hello all, i got my 12S Ultra and have installed via Fastboot the stable rom 13.0.8. Now i want to update it via TWRP.
Can someone give me the link to download the TWRP for 12S Ultra?
Big thank you

It's TWRP meant to be installed, not bootable.
Use the fastboot command:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img

i have installed an twrp from thor the unoffical and it runes, but when iam in TWRP inside and want to install the stable rom, it brokes up? when i search in google some people use magisk? Can someone help me please