MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello guys, Any fix or workaround for battery saver not working for individual apps? Apps keep running in background even if things are restricted to restrict background activities, an example is YouTube. So as most apps are awake, battery draining on idle is considerable. Any solution?

hey guys, my poco f3 phone(stable 13.0.9.0) just started to restart out of nowhere and is going in twrp, can someone help me, please
I think you look like you did a dirty flash. If the zip file is available on your phone, try flashing it again. Then do the format data. All data will be deleted

Hello guys, Any fix or workaround for battery saver not working for individual apps? Apps keep running in background even if things are restricted to restrict background activities, an example is YouTube. So as most apps are awake, battery draining on idle is considerable. Any solution?
You can force it to stop manually from the battery section.

I think you look like you did a dirty flash. If the zip file is available on your phone, try flashing it again. Then do the format data. All data will be deleted
it was a dirty flash, but 1-2 weeks before, i did a wipe cache and repair data and metadata partitions and its seems to working(sorry for my english)

Also tried another apps, and they didn't work. Could it be that updating system apps work?
What will happen when it is renewed? This is something that happens on all systems. Restrict the app from running in the background and force it to stop from the battery section.

What will happen when it is renewed? This is something that happens on all systems. Restrict the app from running in the background and force it to stop from the battery section.
I see, to force stop many apps , is there some script or third party app? or to have them not auto start, as I've tried most battery settings on the rom and some third party apps, and apps still managed to auto start

I see, to force stop many apps , is there some script or third party app? or to have them not auto start, as I've tried most battery settings on the rom and some third party apps, and apps still managed to auto start
No dude I don't know any safe apps other than greenify

how am i supposed to load a recovery rom (mi 11 pro) if my device comes with android 12 (fastboot only) from the factory?

Open Settings, search for Autostart, open and manage which apps will be automatically started at boot

Install
open, take Battery optimization and manage which apps will be allowed to continue running in the background while the phone goes to sleep (Not optimized)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-21-23-054_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-21-23-054_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-22-08-755_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-22-08-755_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-30-28-244_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-30-28-244_com.android.settings.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20221213_233247.jpg
    IMG_20221213_233247.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Open Settings, search for Autostart, open and manage which apps will be automatically started at boot

Install
open, take Battery optimization and manage which apps will be allowed to continue running in the background while the phone goes to sleep (Not optimized)
Thx, i already tried auto start settings and battery saver options in individual apps, but I'll try the battery optimization setting, maybe it works.