MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi,
After installing the current rom from the list or Mi11T pro, default color for dark background (for icons, checkbox, even in gmail app) turned from black to maroon. How can I revert it?

Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
Hi, I don't see first_install_with_data_format after unzipping .rar ROM

First you need to have your fastboot abd drivers installed on your computer. You can see his method on youtube.
Download the platform tools file. Put the twrp img file into it. Type cmd command in folder directory. When cmd opens,
type: fastboot devices
When the code appears, the computer recognized your device.
Then type: fastboot boot twrp.img
Everything is ready now. On the twrp screen, come.
Put the twrp img file on the phone. Find the twrp img file from Data by selecting img in the install section and with recovery ramdisk section flash it. And reboot in recovery mode.
Find the rom zip file in the Install section and flash it. No wipe required for update on roms with same source code
Can you tell me the procedure to use twrp from cmd command without installing it on the phone. I remember doing it in the last update but I don't remember it anymore

Do I need to use first install with format data or can I just use update_rom from the last 13.0.11 ? I do have a poco f4 munch.

Thanks for your friendly reminder but in the past it was like this with my mi8 and I had to di a "clean flash" for a new android version. I do understand that people can get on your nerves when the same questions get asked again and again. I wish you a good day.

After updating Xiaomi 12 to 13.2.6.0 i tried to flash A13 twrp but it fails. Can`t boot to twrp, stuck in fastboot.

Can you tell me the procedure to use twrp from cmd command without installing it on the phone. I remember doing it in the last update but I don't remember it anymore
look here...

Boot and install TWRP / ROM on A/B device
- type "fastboot.exe boot twrp.img" (without "")
- TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password

How can I fix it?
Before installing EU ROM, I did a format data and then trasfered back to Poco F4 EU ROM using adb push command

Attachments

• fail.png
    fail.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
Hello, the xiaomi 12 - Rom is now for now again a fastboot rom. Okay. If I install this ROM, how can I install Magisk for root afterwards. Can you do that with TWRP?

Thank you.
If there is a working A13 TWRP for your device, yes. You could also extract the boot.img from the fastboot zip and patch it in the msgisk app and flash via fastboot

Reactions: immerzu
look here...

Boot and install TWRP / ROM on A/B device
- type "fastboot.exe boot twrp.img" (without "")
- TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
I tied it but twrp does not load

Superwitschi Designs

I tied it but twrp does not load

Superwitschi Designs
Download the platform tools file. Put the twrp img file into it. Type cmd command in folder directory. When cmd opens,
Put the twrp img file on the phone. Find the twrp img file from Data by selecting img in the install section and with recovery ramdisk section flash it. And reboot in recovery mode.

look does not work

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-14 133055.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-14 133055.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 110
after 13 attempts it moved on installing EU ROME BUT NOW it keeps restarting only in TWRP mode (running a chinese UI!)
Yeah, same happened to me before. I think cause the rom is actually the chinese version, TWRP defaults to the chinese language first.

GOogling a video how to switch the language helped me (and i didn't have any problems afterwards :) - XM12, xiaomi.eu rom, first 13.0, now 13.2)

look does not work
I thing you are using the false TWRP for boot TWRP

BOOT / REC TWRP for some devices
For some devices there are different TWRPs available
1.) BOOT-TWRP -> fastboot boot twrp - boot TWRP only
2.) REC-TWRP -> fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img - install TWRP permanent
3.) BOOT-REC-TWRP -> you can use both fastboot commands -> see 1.) & 2.)

PS: Nice Chat Group here :)

Reactions: KGVER