MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Best way to backup everything before clean flashing on my X4 Pro (VEUXG) and restore it afterwards?
Super Backup Pro still works?

Seriously? Check the release date of the ROM.
Yeah, seriously. I can't find anywhere release date??

Sure... I can see when topic is started, but date of thread creation doesn't necesarily indicate that this thread is newer and has the latest firmware. I knew that from experience from other tech forums. In topics about firmwares usually first (and sometimes second) post in thread is reserved and gets modified during time and links change when there are some updates. I believe that at least "stable release" thread was modified couple of times so I can't deduct logically which thread is newer just by looking creation date of first post in thread.

As I said - I tried to find out by myself and compare threads and quickly found out that thread "22.7.13/19" (created 14. 7. 2022) is the last weekly that contains firmware for Xiaomi Mi Note 10. But there was also thread named "stable release" (created 2. 1. 2022) which is still active (that's why I wrote here).
So... "22.7.13/19" (from now on "weekly") was created after "stable", but "stable" is still active and "weekly" is locked.

In second post of "weekly" thread is written:
It is the last Weekly ROM (Stables will continue) for the following devices:
Mi CC9 Pro/Mi Note 10/Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro.

Arguments that "weekly" is newer firmare:
- created after "stable"
- being "weekly" build probably means it's latest but with more bugs (than "stable")

Arguments that "stable" is newer firmware:
- still active thread
- according to 2nd post of "weekly" newer fw for my device would be published in "stable"

Yeah, I agree - release dates or release build number would help a lot - but there is no such info??
... and sry, but 290 pages for "stable" thread and 10 pages of "weekly" thread is too much to read to get one simple info which I was hoping some kind forum member would help me to clear out.

Again - I'm kindly asking which firmware is latest and most recomended to put on Xiaomi Mi Note 10? Thanks in advance for help.

Last edited:

Attachments

• wW3y22U[1].png
    wW3y22U[1].png
    16.4 KB · Views: 146
Thank you - I was just looking and reading threads on this forum, but didn't think about looking on server with uploaded roms.
Thanks for quick reply also! +1

The listing for the Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 13 says fastboot, but it's a .zip recovery file. Am I missing something?
The file

xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V13.0.4.0.SFNMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

is marked as fastboot can you clarify your issue?

The file

xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V13.0.4.0.SFNMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

is marked as fastboot can you clarify your issue?
It's not a fastboot file - it's a zip not a TGZ file. Is that not a recovery file? I tried to use it but there's no flash_all.bat file.

You seem to be confused about this. Custom ROM from xiaomi.eu does not use the TGZ installation file which is intended for installation in Miflash.
Also Miflash is not used to install xiaomi.eu ROM.
Read the first post of this thread. It is written there how to install fastboot ROM.

Reactions: Doush_504
You seem to be confused about this. Custom ROM from xiaomi.eu does not use the TGZ installation file which is intended for installation in Miflash.
Also Miflash is not used to install xiaomi.eu ROM.
Read the first post of this thread. It is written there how to install fastboot ROM.
My apologies, thanks for taking the time to explain. I feel very foolish. :)

Reactions: Spookie
Since Updating POCO X4 Pro 5G with latest xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.9.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip VW Bank Photo Tan App refuses to work and shows message "root detected". With previous Version of stable xiaomi.eu there was no Problem with this App.

Any Idea?

Since Updating POCO X4 Pro 5G with latest xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.9.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip VW Bank Photo Tan App refuses to work and shows message "root detected". With previous Version of stable xiaomi.eu there was no Problem with this App.

Any Idea?
Try rebooting to recovery and check if TWRP is installed. It seems like TWRP was included with the ROM and it seem to include root by default.

Try rebooting to recovery and check if TWRP is installed. It seems like TWRP was included with the ROM and it seem to include root by default.
Yes. It looks like TWRP is now installed. I dont need TWRP, but I need to use my banking App. Is there a way to solve this without loosing data?

So it seems like the ROM comes preinstalled with TWRP that automatically installs root. I guess developers will have to take a look at the TWRP. Multiple people are experiencing this issue.

So it seems like the ROM comes preinstalled with TWRP that automatically installs root. I guess developers will have to take a look at the TWRP. Multiple people are experiencing this issue.
Yes, seems like the only TWRP for that device someone linked us to is pre-rooted.
It's not that it installs root, it literally includes a pre-rooted init binary, and since recovery ramdisk is part of boot.img, it affects the system.
"Attention this TWRP comes prepatched with Magisk and root your device on installation"
We have now removed that garbage from our buildbot and ROM will be reuploaded soon without any TWRP.

So those who want to blame us for pre-rooting their device, you might want to get your facts straight before harassing me via my private email.

Indeed, it is following a post from a user claiming that his device was rooted as soon as he installed this TWRP and after verification that the OP was forced to add "Attention this TWRP comes prepatched with Magisk and root your device on installation" on April 11, 2023.

I have found another recovery that doesn't seem to be saying that it's pre-rooted. It's for the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and made by totally different developer. I currently cannot try it as I'm Beta Testing the Stock EEA ROM. But it is attached in the link below if someone wants to try it and report back.

I have found another recovery that doesn't seem to be saying that it's pre-rooted. It's for the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and made by totally different developer. I currently cannot try it as I'm Beta Testing the Stock EEA ROM. But it is attached in the link below if someone wants to try it and report back.

Probably doesn't matter anymore, Android 13 is expected next and that TWRP won't be compatible.

Probably doesn't matter anymore, Android 13 is expected next and that TWRP won't be compatible.
Well the recovery says that it's compatible with Android 13. I will probably go back to xiaomi.eu in couple of days so I will try the recovery on MIUI 14 and report back.

The recovery works and decrypts data on Android 13 but it somehow messes with WIFI and WIFI cannot be turned on after installing
Having TWRP included in our ROMs is not mandatory. I'd rather include TWRPs made by recognizable developers, such as TeamWin and skkk.

Reactions: Spookie