MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Ok thanks,

Just read that i have to Format If i Switch from weekly to stable so i wasnt sure If i have to do the Same with stable/stable
Format Data in following downgrade situations:

- Weekly <> Stable

- Stable <> Weekly

- MIUI (N) > MIUI (N-) (Stable and/or Weekly)

where N = MIUI version number

Format Data NOT needed when upgrading:

- Weekly (N) > Weekly (N+)
- Stable (N) > Stable (N+)

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

I dare to say that even weekly (N) -> stable (N+) would work. Any upgrade of that kind actually.

Послато са 22081283G помоћу Тапатока

Yeah the TWRP probably had Magisk in it as the same thing happened to me. If you don't need Root you might want to install OrangeFox. It doesn't have Magisk preinstalled. Just flash the ZIP in TWRP

Reactions: Atanas Chebishev
Good Afternoon..
Help installing twrp on redmi note 9s.. When I flash twrp and restart twrp, when I go to install, I don't see normal files in this folder?! Folders appear with letters and numbers that have nothing to do..

Good Afternoon..
Help installing twrp on redmi note 9s.. When I flash twrp and restart twrp, when I go to install, I don't see normal files in this folder?! Folders appear with letters and numbers that have nothing to do..

I am flashing with miflash2018 for mt redmi note 11 pr+ 5g
downgrade to xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip
I am waiting for 5 hours and it not finish yet
Any idea?
Are you waiting for a miracle? Your waiting is pointless ! Did you not bother to read the instructions for installing the xiaomi.eu ROM?

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Are you waiting for a miracle? Your waiting is pointless ! Did you not bother to read the instructions for installing the xiaomi.eu ROM?
ok, thank you but I get:
Compatible devices: veux, peux
Your device: pissarropro

but there is no file for that

pissarropro = Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (China/Global) is a MediaTek chipset device and is not supported here.

PS:
You must not use Miflash to install xiaomi.eu ROM.

Last edited:
I am flashing with miflash2018 for mt redmi note 11 pro+ 5g
downgrade to xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip
I am waiting for 5 hours and it not finish yet
Any idea?
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G? Unless you have an Indian device, the Global model by the name "Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G" is a MediaTek device, which is not supported on this forum.

strange. i cannot update my Note 11 Pro 5G (global, aka veux). any idea? i'm on Ubuntu 20.04.

Code:
Compatible devices: veux, peux
Your device: unknown

damn. meanwhile i tested on Windows 10 too. same happened. it cannot identify the exact model. the actual version is 13.0.5.0 SKCMIXM and i installed it via fastboot (since it was a fastboot only update).

update:
looks like the linux script is the problem. it does not even checks devices. i reused the script from the previous update and added the additional partitions from the new one. then set fastboot binary executable. everything went smoothly.

Last edited:
I have currently MIUI Global 13.0.2 on my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and I'm wondering what's best rom for upgrading?
Is this Xiaomi.eu rom (MIUI 13 stable) newer than 22.7.13 (which is last weekly if I understand correctly)?
I already downloaded both, but I'm not sure which to flash with now?

I apologise for potentially stupid question - I just registered and I'm new here. I searced this page, but I can't find what is newer?