MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Try to clear data for the app ''Permissions'', I believe some people had this issue previously.
Thank you!
It might really sound strange, but I don't find the "permissions" application under "manage apps"

I know it may sound weird but since I'm on miui 13 the space between the letters seems to be much wider than 12.5, it hurts my eyes a lot :D. can it be fixed somehow? I am using a standard font

Thank you!
It might really sound strange, but I don't find the "permissions" application under "manage apps"
Menu icon on top-right corner -> Show all apps.

I know it may sound weird but since I'm on miui 13 the space between the letters seems to be much wider than 12.5, it hurts my eyes a lot :D. can it be fixed somehow? I am using a standard font
Nope, that's MiSans. Users wanted the new font, they got it. You may want to uncheck "System-wide variable font" in Developer options, that will use Roboto instead.

@kvbvs @Ori1007 @sajag83
I would like to kindly ask you if in 13.0.9 version there is still the same bug as it is in 13.0.5 - activating the rear screen cause the drop of the refresh rate of the main screen (entire system is lagging, feels like it would work only in 60 hz).

Also, the scrolling laggs in google play store is fixed?

Thank you in advance for your answers

@kvbvs @Ori1007 @sajag83
I would like to kindly ask you if in 13.0.9 version there is still the same bug as it is in 13.0.5 - activating the rear screen cause the drop of the refresh rate of the main screen (entire system is lagging, feels like it would work only in 60 hz).

Also, the scrolling laggs in google play store is fixed?

Thank you in advance for your answers
I had this bug on previous (12.5.20) but now its all fine. Googe play also works fine

Thank you.
Based on my experience, 12.5.20 was fine but on 13.0.5 I started to have this issue. However I am not using xiaomi.eu, I am on chinese stable and I cannot install now this update (13.0.9) because it's recognized as stable beta. I will need to w8 a bit longer for the china stable version.

from the app vault --> settings --> manage services --> personal services is not working on mi 11 - 13.0.5.
app vault --> settings --> manage services --> short cuts not working.

This is of course after activating the app vault from home screen .

Can anyone please check this and confirm if its working and does anyone know the solution to fix this. I have reset the system launcher settings and clear data/clear cache, which didn't work.

The main reason for this is I want to see the screen time in the app vault. Can anyone see screen time in the app vault ? How to enable that ?

Appreciate your help in this regards. Thanks for reading.

Cheers

from the app vault --> settings --> manage services --> personal services is not working on mi 11 - 13.0.5.
app vault --> settings --> manage services --> short cuts not working.

This is of course after activating the app vault from home screen .

Can anyone please check this and confirm if its working and does anyone know the solution to fix this. I have reset the system launcher settings and clear data/clear cache, which didn't work.

The main reason for this is I want to see the screen time in the app vault. Can anyone see screen time in the app vault ? How to enable that ?

Appreciate your help in this regards. Thanks for reading.

Cheers
"Shortcuts" is always enabled... it's the top widget in the App vault.
As for Personal services, what's the problem? I have Screen time set and the widget is right there under the shortcuts...

As for Personal services, what's the problem? I have Screen time set and the widget is right there under the shortcuts...
Thanks a lot for your reply Igor. None of these options work. Like if I click on them, nothing happens. Any suggestions please, how to make them work ? Are there any settings where I can reset and make these work ? Please help me to make these work. What I am looking for is to set the screentime to display on my App vault screen ? How can I get it.

Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for your reply Igor. None of these options work. Like if I click on them, nothing happens. Any suggestions please, how to make them work ? Are there any settings where I can reset and make these work ? Please help me to make these work. What I am looking for is to set the screentime to display on my App vault screen ? How can I get it.

Thanks again.
I told you, "Shortcuts" is enabled by default, you can't disable it, ain't that difficult to figure it out.
As for "Personal services", I don't know. Make a screen recording of how your App vault looks and what you're trying to do...

I have recorded the screenshare video, you see that nothing happens when i click on shortcuts and personal services. Please check the video through the link and let me know what you think. If you see the first screen in the app vault, its showing memory , which I dont need. I want screentime instead. Hope you can see the video now. Please update.

Thanks

I have recorded the screenshare video, you see that nothing happens when i click on shortcuts and personal services. Please check the video through the link and let me know what you think. If you see the first screen in the app vault, its showing memory , which I dont need. I want screentime instead. Hope you can see the video now. Please update.

Thanks
Please advise if you are able to open the video ? Do u want to see anything else or were you able to get what I am saying ? Thanks.

Thanks
I repeat: Shortcuts is always enabled, the entry in App vault settings is not supposed to be doing anything, it's just part of the list.
As for "Personal services" - that one should open a new screen where you can choose between Screen time and Memory. Have you by any chance "debloated" system apps? It clearly can't find the source app for Screen time information.

Mi Pilot MIUI 13 for Redmi Note 10 Pro has been officially released. Got it and man I hope it gets a Xiaomi.eu refresh asap, cuz it's disappointing.

I repeat: Shortcuts is always enabled, the entry in App vault settings is not supposed to be doing anything, it's just part of the list.
As for "Personal services" - that one should open a new screen where you can choose between Screen time and Memory. Have you by any chance "debloated" system apps? It clearly can't find the source app for Screen time information.
fine with the shortcuts. Ignore that.
I didnt debloat any system apps. What is the fix for it now ? Any advise to fix it ? Like any reset or something or reinstall app vault apk ?

Thanks

fine with the shortcuts. Ignore that.
I didnt debloat any system apps. What is the fix for it now ? Any advise to fix it ? Like any reset or something or reinstall app vault apk ?

Thanks
Nope. Never heard of your issue before. Sounds like you disabled or uninstalled something important. Clear app data for App vault, and if that doesn't help then do a clean flash with data format.

Nope. Never heard of your issue before. Sounds like you disabled or uninstalled something important. Clear app data for App vault, and if that doesn't help then do a clean flash with data format.
I did clear app data and cache and it didnt work. Can't format phone for this fix. will wait for the next version ROM, do you think it can be fixed ?

I can't download files from the Zalo app to my phone and I can't send photos to the Telegram app. But I can do it when installing virtual space or using Global rom, China rom. How to fix it on Eu rom. Virtual space is very inconvenient!

I can't download files from the Zalo app to my phone and I can't send photos to the Telegram app. But I can do it when installing virtual space or using Global rom, China rom. How to fix it on Eu rom. Virtual space is very inconvenient!
looks like storage issue.. perform factory reset..

I searched and read but still cant figure out few things. On first page it says A11 devices must upgrade over twrp.
I got Mi11 Lite 5G with Android 11 and MIUI 12.5STABLE and want to install MIUI13. Can I also do it over fastboot or it must be over TWRP?

I downloaded many TWRP packages and images and I could not install it and many youtube videos are too complicated procedures for twrp i stall. And here there is no link and good manual how to install twrp first time. So I dont want to use twrp.

I have installed via fastboot miui13 on Mi11Ultra with A11 miui12.5 and it worked fine even when first page say it must be done with twrp.

Can someone please clarify my confusion. Thanks