MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Are they the same stable and weekly version? Now is weekly on my MI 11. If I changed to stable, would I be any better than on weekly? Someone tried it? Thanks.

Do you really understand what you wrote???
I do,
It still mean that you failed to read the forum rules at the start of the first post, so it is still worrying. There are so much people "just asking anyway" when it is written to not ask about a ROM when you don't see it available.

Happy new year too :)
Yep, you are right, referring to the first 2 points on the rules.
Seeing fastboot for most of the models in the table, got me wondering ( used to the other ROMS )
Saw the table is fixed now.

Cheers !

Reactions: JiaiJ
Are they the same stable and weekly version? Now is weekly on my MI 11. If I changed to stable, would I be any better than on weekly? Someone tried it? Thanks.
stable is less buggy, as the name suggests, but less frequent as well, so you'll have to wait up to a few months for new features, security patches and android updates.

Hi guys, I'm a layman on the subject and would like to know: I currently have a Mi 11 and I'm on xiaomi.eu stable and android 11. Yesterday I received the update for miui 13 with android 12. I need to make a format data, correct? In this case, use the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format file? Do I need to turn on USB debugging before the process? Thanks!

Noticed dark theme mode the apps that don't have dark option don't go dark

With 12.5 they still went dark and had list to select apps individually

Reactions: Manudroide
Hi guys, I'm a layman on the subject and would like to know: I currently have a Mi 11 and I'm on xiaomi.eu stable and android 11. Yesterday I received the update for miui 13 with android 12. I need to make a format data, correct? In this case, use the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format file? Do I need to turn on USB debugging before the process? Thanks!
You don't need to format data , can just update and keep data , yes you need to turn on USB debugging

Why did a rebuild for Venus come out?
Some stock apps got mixed up with modified apps because Xiaomi renamed the APK files. Caused issues for some users.
This is corrected now.

Noticed dark theme mode the apps that don't have dark option don't go dark

With 12.5 they still went dark and had list to select apps individually
Use search, was already answered, the list is managed by Xiaomi.

What is about this icon?

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_091917.jpg
    IMG_20220104_091917.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,180
insttalled on mi 11 by fastboot without wipe. First look, everything good, looks clear and smooth. Noticed 1 bug with 2 browsers.

I ran windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat as instructed and the phone data was wiped.
Update seems to work fine though.
It didn't to me. Maybe you accidentally ran "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format". Or try the new build that was released today.

Last edited:
Follow the steps mentioned in the form. No need to format data or turn on USB debugging.

Mi 11 Venus lost 5G wifi network, can't find it at all, is it just me or others have detected the bug?