MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi there!! I can't install via TWRP it gives me an error. I'm using TWRP 3.6.0_10-1-surya. And when descompressing the zip file I get another error, seems like the file is not compressed well.
And before you tell me to do it via fastboot, I just can't do it, I'm Limited with a caped computer where i can't install drivers.
Thanks in advcance for your reply.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Hi there!! I can't install via TWRP it gives me an error. I'm using TWRP 3.6.0_10-1-surya. And when descompressing the zip file I get another error, seems like the file is not compressed well.
And before you tell me top do it via fastboot, I just can't do it, I'm Limited with a caped computer where i can't install drivers.
Thanks in advcance for your reply.
This can't be flashed using twrp it's not recovery ROM it's fastboot ROM

Maybe later on get recovery ROM which can be updated with twrp but you'll have to wait

Since there is no warning saying otherwise: Does it mean that the camera on Mi10T Pro is working? Because it's not on the other MIUI 13 builds and some MIUI 12 for quite some time.
There is no warning, but there is not ROM either ...
(Hint: the camera probably won't work before there is a Global A12 build for Mi 10T Pro)

There is no issue on Stable ROM either, as far as I know

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
hi to all flawless installation via fastboot without data loss, thanks to the devs for their work.

Hi. I have a problem, i updated from stable 12 to what it is stable 13 and my phone keeps restarting it self if i disable airplane mode. Any suggestions? Thx

some app crashed like my game Dead cells, it cause buy game app or beta rom ?
make a logcat….

Installed via fastboot this morning and by far the release is fast and fluid! The only problem I am currently experiencing on my device is a severe battery drain from the Permissions module and a little higher batt temp (avg 38-40c ). Has anybody encountered the same issue. How did you delt with it?

Many thanks to the dev team behind the ROM port!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-03-20-11-48-265_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-03-20-11-48-265_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 748
Does anyone here use tachiyomi? If so are u getting "there was a problem parsing the package" when trying to install an extension?

Edit: Factory reset after installing the rom fixed the issue, also im using the rebuild rom.

Last edited:
Hi, I got the "can't download attachment in gmail" bug. Is there any fix for this?

I ran windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat as instructed and the phone data was wiped.
Update seems to work fine though.